[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a relationship, can't stop thinking about co-worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0631.jpg (158KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
158KB, 900x674px
My gf and I have been together for a few years.

So, the other night, after work, I went out for drinks with a female coworker of mine. I walked her home afterwards, and she invited me in for another drink.

I knew what was happening here, and after a drink and some heavily dancing around what was happening here, I said that it was late, and that my girlfriend was probably wondering where I was.

Nothing happened between us, but I can't stop thinking about her. I have never cheated, never even considered it. Now that the thought crossed my mind, my sense of self has been shaken. I can't focus on basic tasks, I feel disconnected.

Has anybody else been in a similar situation? How has it worked out/ not worked out? Am I a piece of shit? Is this line of thought normal?
>>
>Am I a piece of shit?
Yes
>>
>>18401466
No you're not a piece of shit at least you can control it. Just make sure not to fuck her.
>>
>>18401466
Easy big guy everyone thinks this at some point. What matters is your actions. You didn't mess around so you're fine.
>>
>>18401478
Shut up, retard

>>18401466
A man is the sum of his actions, not thoughts. As long as you never act on this fantasy, you have nothing to worry about.

Direct the excitement and sexual tension towards your gf where it belongs. It's totally normal to feel what you're feeling
>>
"It's not who we are, but what we do that defines us" - Bane
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.