[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 1488197541070.png (108KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488197541070.png
108KB, 250x240px
Why would any girl want to be in a relationship with me in particular when she could literally be with anyone else?
Even assuming I had something valuable to offer, it's not like they couldn't find someone better.
I genuinely don't understand how I'm supposed to expect anything out of a relationship if I ever get one.
>>
>>18401431
You know, ive been in a similar mindset. You must have something the girl likes you for. A woman doesn't choose you over the size of your dick or your wallet. With the good ones, they choose you because you are emotionally compatible. If she's depressive you can brighten up her day. If she's angry you can calm her.
The most notable thing is your past too. Maybe she meets a guy who's richer, nicer, and sexier. However, she does not know him. She has not experienced anything with him. She has with you though, and she picks that.
>>
>>18401460
>You must have something the girl likes you for
Even then I have a hard time believing that I can bring anything truly unique to the table.
>she does not know him
So if she meets him I'm fucked? I know you said
>She has with you though, and she picks that
But are shared experiences that valuable when someone objectively better comes up?
>>
>>18401487
Shared experiences are WAY more valuable. She knows what makes you tick, she chose YOU. And honestly man sometimes I don't get it either. My girl had the chance to run off with a way hotter guy than me but she stuck by me for reasons I still don't understand. Sometimes we just don't get it but love is weird like that.

In all honesty I cannot promise she won't drop you for someone else. But if she has a shred of goodness and decency she won't.
>>
>>18401503
So, it's more or less a compromise? "This guy I just met is objectively better than the one I'm with right now but due to the time I've invested with the latter, I'll stay in my current relationship"?
>if she has a shred of goodness and decency she won't
Have you always been comfortable with putting such trust in someone?
>>
>>18401527
Duuuuude don't get in a relationship if you think like that. Relationships are about trust. If you don't trust her then what's the point.

Ive been cheated on before by other women. It fucking hurts and trusting others is difficult for me. But if you love someone and want to be with them trust is paramount.

And no its not a compromise past exp blows it out if the water. Again unless shes a total whore you have no need to worry.
>>
>>18401431
Women are stupid. The whole "game" is to fool women into thinking that you are high status or have money.

LMS theory look it up. Looks money and status. Looks are the most important followed by money but some women fall for status alone.
>>
>>18401431

Choosing to be in a relationship with someone isn't just about finding the "best" option. Do I think my bf is the smartest, best, kindest and hottest guy out there? Yes. Is he? Objectively, probably not. Choosing a partner is about choosing what is best for you, not about choosing the best. I picked my bf, because he challenges me and because his mind-set and world views complement mine. He has many features I admire and a few that irritate me, but that I've come to love anyway. I could have someone else, yeah. I could probably have someone who'd suit me just ad well as he does, yeah. But I picked him, because I want him. Choosing a partner isn't, for most parts, done by thinking about what is best, it's just a gut feeling that this could be good and then making it so.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18401541
>I'm an asshurt r9k faggot that has never touched a woman
>>
>>18401548
Prove me wrong. Tell me that Looks Money and Status are not the main 3 things that women are into.

Say it with your own words: "Looks are not very important to women"
>>
File: download (5).jpg (3KB, 95x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
3KB, 95x144px
>>18401560
Looks are not important to women. I am ugly as sin. Taken.

Money is not important. I am poor. Taken.

Status is not important. I am middle class plebian. Taken.

I repeat in case it didn't go through the first time
>asshurt r9k faggot that has never touched a woman
>>
>>18401567
Ugly men get ugly women. Ofcourse ugly men get a date but it's normally uglier than themselves.

And who knows you might be a white man dating an Asian girl. Last time someone bashed me for speaking the truth he was a tall white dude dating a Thai midget
>>
>>18401567
Also there are always exceptions to the rule. My point was that a wast majority of women mainly care about looks
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18401575
>white guy
>white girl
Ever heard "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? What I think is gorgeous might be your fugly. Don't know don't care. Lower your standards good women dont want bottom feeder beta scum like you.
>>
>>18401575
Im not thAT ANON, but the fuck? So dating an Asian girl is less desirable? I see so many white women that have fucked black and brown dick, why the fuck would I want to date one of them and become a cuck? I'd much rather have an asian gf that finds me physically attractive than a white one thats fucked a bunch of black and brown dicks who only wants my money.
>>
>>18401581
Am i on reddit? Hardly anyone finds bald short men beautiful.
>>
>>18401548
you should see what happens to women who get pregnant by losers and how resentful they get because they don't have resources to provide for her children. women don't love men at all and only love you for your money. in this world is all about money and why you see fat ulgy rich guys with hot chicks.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>>18401578
Not me but someone does I can guarantee you. Don't worry someone will love you eventually anon. :^)
>>
>>18401582
Dating gooks is the cucky part. It means one more far more attractive white woman in the hands of subhumans.

How about you grow a spine and do something to prevent more of the race mixed filth?
>>
File: download (11).jpg (5KB, 99x146px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
5KB, 99x146px
Okay okay apparently this is now the r9k faggot "reeeeeeee" thread. No wonder y'all are single.
>>
>>18401597
Actually i am from lookism.
>>
>>18401567
come back when you little girlfriend's biological clock starts to tick and she want children or get her pregnant right now and see what happens. notice how fast she falls out of love because you don't have resources to provider for her and her child. I dare you and to come back and say money is not important.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18401607
>reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18401592
You mean like work out, get a good job, and do interesting shit? Been doing this, not going to stop white women from going for black and brown guys.

Dating a girl who actually finds me physically attractive, is not cucky. Dating a white girl who has been with black and brown guys and wants to use me for my money/good job is the definition of being a cuck.
>>
>>18401621
I am not mad and I am perfectly calm. I am just daring you to get her pregnant and to say money is not important. Women will date poor men because they are not thinking about having children but she will leave you once she realizes you are going nowhere.
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
>>18401642
>>
>>18401645
How is that wrong though?
>>
>>18401781
Its this little thing called emotions. Don't know if youve ever had them but women do and unless they are
A. Total raging sluts or
B. Callous bitches
Then most will stay with someone who gives then emotional comfort and is actually somewhat good.
Just because Chad with his nice sports car and abs took your lady away doesn't mean every woman is like that.

Maybe consider you are shit and not the entirety of the female race?
>>
Anon you need self esteem. Believe it or not, women are people. You need to get out there and meet girls and you'll find one. It's really that simple. No amount of shit talking females online or thinking about why they wouldn't want you will ever help. The only thing that will help is what you're not doing.

Be optimistic. Because what is the alternative?
>>
>>18401793
This. Being nasty and hateful isn't attractive.
>>
>>18401431
I can already tell from this post OP wont get any pussy because of his confidence alone. Literally stop with this shit, no one gives a fuck that your not greek god tier. stfu people will be with you anyway if your good enough in other areas
>>
Because they love you?

I don't get this logic people can love people and want to make them happy and share their life with them and not focus on others.

Do you feel that you could focus your love on someone else and not leave them for someone you'd consider "Better"
>>
>>18401793
>you need self esteem
Where can I buy that?
>>
>>18402045
In my opinion, the first step is to cease all self loathing thoughts. The most success I had was going to my doctor, telling her I was depressed, and taking Wellbutrin. The second wasn't hanging out with my friends, and talking to as many people I can a day.

I have this new rule that helped me a lot.

If the thought of doing something scared me(like hanging out, talking to people) I HAD to do it.
>>
I can relate to this post.

I had a relationship, but I eventually got cheated on with someone more successful and experienced in life than me. Now, I know on some level that a healthy person would think, wow, it's really shitty that that person cheated on me, I deserve better than that. But I can't stop ruminating on how it makes me feel inadequate. I feel like I'll just get left again because there's always going to be somebody older, wealthier, more attractive, more experienced, etc.

I feel insecure about my lack of romantic and sexual experience, and I feel like if I had more, I'd be more confident, but then I can't get any more such experience because this insecurity makes me feel timid and stuck in my head when I'm talking to a new person. Tips?
>>
>>18401602
>lookism
>the forefront of incels coping
why are we splitting hairs here
>>
>>18402055
>If the thought of doing something scared me(like hanging out, talking to people) I HAD to do it.
That takes a lot of willpower. I doubt most people are capable of it, especially those who struggle with socializing.
>>
>>18402056
Its times like these you need abundance mentaity.

The cold hard fact of the matter is that the dating market is heavily schewed towards girls. They get the pick of the litter while men get the table scraps. Historicallt its always been like this, but with the rise of sluts, social media, single koms etc the hypergamy of women has never been higher.

The only solution, is that if women are promiscuous, so too should you. Women no longer deserve monogamous commitment from men. You will be far better off making relationships with multiple women, but not calling them gfs. Instead they are plates whom you can have sex with, or grab lunch woth, or do anything for that matter. Why commit when you dont have to, more importantly when theres no point when its never been easier for women to moneybranch to the best males.
>>
>>18402500
Isn't this a very fatalistic and ultimately unrewarding way to view relationships?
>>
>>18402500
Thank you for willingly contributing to the dessication of society and the average mental health of the citizen. I'm sure the future school shooters/terrorists will thank you!
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>18402500
Oh look more autistic screaming from Mr. MGTOW
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.