[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
I want to download to download tinder, but i am a shy guy and i don't have lot of pictures with myself and i don't know what to write in my bio. And also, i'm terrible at making conversation with people. Should i make the account with like 2 pictures or should i wait and take some selfies for it?
>>
File: 435675.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
435675.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>getting this flustered over a hookup app
>>
>>18401448
i'm a 19 year old kisless virgin, that's why
>>
>>18401358

>wait and take some selfies for it

it takes 5 seconds to take selfies anon, why would you have to 'wait' ?
>>
>>18401358

Just upload a picture of your pet(s) if you have any. On your bio write something like "looking for someone to show pics of my pet to"

I feel you on not having many pics, nor taking selfies. I find it really narcissistic to take selfies, and honestly people look way better in candid or group photos where they're actually having fun.

So don't force yourself to take a selfie, unless you really feel confident in doing so.

Again, just post a pic or two of a pet if applicable
>>
>>18401570
For the bio: Something funny about a hobby of yours, and like I said if you have pets, say something about them.

For the conversations: try to imitate those screenshots of tinder you see floating online, but omit the rudeness/crassness. Look at her bio, if she says something about hobby or work, say a relatively PG pick up line. Example: if she studied engineering, google engineering pick up lines. I know it's pretty stupid and all, but it works.

And one thing which really is important is to ask for a number reasonably early. After a few back and forths and it's going well, just ask. You already have her interest, and if you don't capitalize on it, you may lose it. I like to ask "#?" because it feels way less serious.

As far as what to do when you actually meet, idk
>>
>>18401498
You sound like you would have little to no success on the app. I don't think you are going about losing the v-card in the right way.
>>
What's a good dirty pickup line similar to 'you remind me of my shower. I want to cry inside you every morning'.

What's something else that ends in 'want to be inside you' that's actually funny, not creepy, and might actually work?
>>
>>18401720
Nothing. No one would find those funny and not creepy as something to begin a conversation. Unless you are a male underwear model, you can't get away with that
>>
>>18401734
Btw, here is what I was thinking of http://thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/

What it is if you've never seen it before, some german guy made a fake tinder using pics of the call me maybe music video guy. He essentially asked girls to sit on his face and to fuck straight up. It worked because of the pics.

Btw, I'm not calling women shallow. Most guys would say yes to a really hot girl asking for sex. This just shows that 1) women want that too and 2) shows that the whole "girls really only care about being funny, smart, etc" is not 100% true
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.