[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother has been dating a dumb, borderline homeless tramp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8663219344_911f4c3889_o.jpg (5KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
8663219344_911f4c3889_o.jpg
5KB, 413x310px
my brother has been dating a dumb, borderline homeless tramp and has been driving her everywhere, doing everything for her and she treats him like shit (i don't think she's lucid enough to understand how hard it is to do all this extra shit, college and hisjob at the same time)

i'm not convinced he has the strength of character to ever leave her, he used to be a funny guy but now he looks depressed always. he says shit like 'i wished she'd cheat on me so i can dump her'.

i'm convinced they'll get married one day and he'll be doing absolutely everything, housework, employment, everything in the relationship until he dies. she does nothing and is a sarcastic bitch to everyone in return.

how do i help him when he finally marries her and ruins his fucking life? he tells me he's unhappy all the time but does jack shit
>>
>>18401268
And precisely what business is this of yours?
>>
I know someone dating a homeless chick who expects life handed to her on a silver platter while she acts abusive and does drugs.

You can't do anything. It's their own choice to be with someone like this. You're more than free to have some drinks with your brother and talk to him but everything is his choice in the end.

Sometimes people are insane and it's impossible to leave a relationship without them going batshit crazy but it's still your brothers choice.
>>
>>18401268
Go with him to the clinic to get checked out for every STD. That should wake his dumb ass up.
>>
Oh, whatever man, he loves her and she's using it.

It's like a drug addict. Nobody can help him but himself.
>>
>>18401438
wtf is wrong with you her brother is getting fucked (metaphorically) by a toxic bitch.
>>
>>18401268
Tell him to just dump him shes not worth it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.