[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love of my life and girlfriend of 4+ years just broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Love of my life and girlfriend of 4+ years just broke up with me. Feeling more depressed than ever. Couldn't sleep last night. She got a job in a big city and I moved with her. She told me she wants me to leave within the month. I have a college degree, but work at a coffee shop. What can I do anon. My heart is broken. I was really looking forward to spending many more years with this beautiful and wonderful person. We had our issues like everyone else, though I thought we had a great relationship regardless of the few bumps in the journey; we are only human anon. Am I human?
>>
You are human anon, remember everything you do today will affect how you are tomorrow
>>
Well heres the thing. Currently im married so ive already been through plenty of relationships and heart breaks, some more intense than others. Honestly my advise is made up of two things: 1. and im not kidding treat the pain like a cold or a sickness that you will heal from. You will go through pain now but in the very near future you will wake up with feeling just fine. the 2. go out with someone else when you feel better. could be a rebound and thats not bad either.
>>
I feel you mate, same thing happened to me about 2 months ago.
All I can say is that change needs time, it's going to be a lot shittier than it is now, trust me, but after that better times will come.

I for myself worked out every day, started playing basketball again and socialized with old friends more than ever.

I still feel the pain everyday though, not to know what she is doing and she got this new guy already.

I stopped all contact on Facebook, WhatsApp and whatever, just seeing her atm would crush my heart again.

Change takes time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA&t=312s
>>
Cutting all ties does really help . no pictures to remind you and nothing popping up on your phone
>>
Oh and don't try to win her back, it's never a good idea.

If she really is the one, it will all work out in the end.
>>
>>18401182
Time to figure out who you actually are outside of who she constrained you into being for the sake of your relationship. Regardless of how that sentence makes you feel, tight romantic relationships stagnate growth and self-development by their very nature; both parties sacrifice self-rumination, isolation and time for extensive introspection in favor of togetherness and being a member of a team.

But we're not fucking swans.
You're a man. This is the time to level up. Learn about yourself. Be alone. Reforge your identity.

I went through this in January. As a side note, try watching the 2002 version of Solaris. That's like the post-relationship redpill. You'll hit rock bottom, either killing yourself or realizing that life isn't over. I tried to drown myself lmao, it was pretty dope. Still here.
>>
>>18401182
You stay in the city and get your shit together. You lose the stupid coffee job .
>>
>>18401182
> I was really looking forward to spending many more years with this beautiful and wonderful person. We had our issues like everyone else, though I thought we had a great relationship regardless of the few bumps in the journey; we are only human anon. Am I human

I know these feels. my ex of 2 years who I planned on marrying broke up with me back in october.

Don't talk to her again plain and simple. Block her on facebook, delete the cellphone number, throw anything out that makes you feel really strongly about her. Start doing things that you were interested in but couldn't do in the relationship OR try and meet new people that are interested in your hobbies.

Talk with your friends about it and get some support from them.

Basically fuck that bitch and her life. Find yourself and the hobbies and interests. go and explore shit in the city or countryside.

It'll be hard and it'll hurt for a long time. 9 months in from when my ex broke up with me and I still think about her. But I know that I am better off without her.
>>
go home or move somewhere else. move on with your life.

Forget her, next news you'll have of her is in the news when she finally finds her Mister Fucking Goodbar.
>>
>>18401182
If you're on the lease you don't have to go right away, and I say that just in case you have nowhere else to go.
If you can do it then leave within the month and cut her completely from your life, she is just a roommate now until you leave
Hopefully this drives to be a success in life and someone better for you will come along, move on and don't look back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.