[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ghost someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iup2CT7_d.jpg (56KB, 441x640px) Image search: [Google]
iup2CT7_d.jpg
56KB, 441x640px
Got out of a shitty relationship. Started reconnecting with friends I lost due to bitch turning them off. One of said friends was a girl I was obsessed with my entire youth. It started as innocent texting but like a month in we ended up banging.

Bucket list item scratched off because she was my white buffalo and it's always nice to bang high school obsessions.

Problem: I am starting to develop feelIngs for her. This is horrible. She did messed up shit to me in high school (which to her defense I kinda deserved it because I lied and it blew up in my face). Also, she's pure evil. She's engaged to a good guy and fucks around.

To quote her: "I was born without a conscience. I love having men fall in love with me. I ruin men since Im always taken"

Like essentially she's obviously playing me but the smitten side of me is having trouble getting past this clear evidence of her cuntiness. I constantly forgot her manipulative Bullshit and just see a funny bitch who's hot.

Should I ghost since it's clear I can't control myself?
>>
>>18400921
ghost her man, she sounds like an edgy slut anyways
>>
Interesting how you talk about how shit of a person she is, when you had no issues with fucking a girl who's in a relationship. Birds of a feather, I guess.
>>
>>18400934
I wouldn't say edgy but rather sociopath. Like when I think edgy I think of an inauthentic person trying to look hard.

>>18400935
Meh. I'm literally only attracted to taken women. It's horrible. Not denying I'm a piece of shit to women. I just can't seem to ghost her.
>>
>>18400921
Shit like this makes me think Muslims are onto something...theyd stone the shit out of her. She wouldn't pass on these narcissistic traits to any children, no more ruining of men.

You need to cut this woman out of your life. You are nothing to her but a mirror, all she sees is herself.
>>
>>18400974
>Muslims are onto something
Amen to that my friend, we stone whores for fun
>>
>>18400974
Accurate as hell. The other issue is my laziness. I'm not ready to date but hornines is real and pussy is pussu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.