[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a GREAT boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1377499764191.jpg (51KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
1377499764191.jpg
51KB, 400x657px
When you get the girl, how do you keep her and make her really love you?

What does a great boyfriend do to make a girl love him?
>>
make any degree of positive change in the world

suck her clit often

clean your room
>>
>>18400906
Neglect her and do what you want. She will follow you to the ends of the earth
>>
>>18400906
Respect her and communicate with her.

Make sure she knows you love her.
For every person this is different, but for me a small, daily gesture is what makes me feel truly loved, as I've always considered love an act of constancy more than anything else.

Allow her to be herself around you. Make sure she feels accepted by you and comfortable around you. Be her biggest fan and supporter.

Don't be afraid to speak up when something she does hurts you or herself. Criticise her when necessary. Don't be scared to fight when she's being unfair.

Learn to fight well. No screaming, no circular thinking, no bring up the same argument over and over, no shit like that.

Keep your own life and be your own person. Encourage her to do the same. Don't devote your life to making her happy, devote your life to being a good person in a good relationship.

Put effort in the relationship - spend time together, share interests, do things together, have new ideas. It's an investment.

Be a good partner - take care of yourself, take care of her, be fun to fuck with.
>>
>>18400906
Be honest and open. Talk about anything that interests you even if it's trivial. It shows that you want to share things with her. But also be willing to listen to her.

Do not lie about anything. Ever. Trust is the foundation for a relationship. If the foundation is gone, everything else falls apart.

Do things for her like cooking and cleaning. Clean her car once ina while. Women love it.

Foot and back massages especially for women with big titties.

Sex. Use birth control and a condom. Figure out what she likes and use everything you have to make sure you're both satisfied. Foreplay is important or she'll be dry as fuck. That's not good for both parties.

Do fun things together like hiking, camping, going to an amusement park, the beach, whatever. Don't just sit at home and play video games. Try learning a new hobby together. This also demonstrates that you want to spend time with her.

Work hard. Women like men that make decent money to support themselves.

Be manly. Don't be a dick, but don't be a weak cuck either. Do some type of physical activity to improve fitness and blood flow. It'll also help with sex.
>>
>>18400906
he does this:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>18401064
"How to lose a girlfriend in 2 weeks"
>>
>>18400906

Different girls need different things form their relationship. The trick is to figure out what works for your girl. If you enter a relationship with predetermined notions of what it should be and what you should do, it's more likely you'll fuck up. Just go with the flow and figure it out as you go. Even though there's the whole meme that women are complicated, it's usually easy to tell when they're happy/unhappy if you pay attention. Do things that make her happy and avoid things that make her unhappy and you're golden.
>>
>>18401067
says the never-been-kissed-white-knight NEET or the blue-haired-fembo-lesbo whale
>>
>>18401084
(You)
>>
>>18401084
Says the guy who wonders why he can never keep a girl longer than 2 weeks.

Maybe because you treat her like a living pocket pussy?
>>
>>18401108
nope.

I've got 2 rules:

1. be charming

2. fuck the living shit out of them.

works as long as those 2 rules are followed.

anything else, love?
>>
>>18401064
Some of the rules are even good, some are bullshit.

The reasoning is good, the conclusion not as much.

>I. Never say ‘I Love You’ first
>III. You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority
>IV. Don’t play by her rules
>IX. Connect with her emotions
>X. Ignore her beauty
>XIII. Err on the side of too much boldness, rather than too little
>XIV. Fuck her good
>XV. Maintain your state control
>XVI. Never be afraid to lose her
True.

>V. Adhere to the golden ratio
>VI. Keep her guessing
>VIII. Say you’re sorry only when absolutely necessary
>XI. Be irrationally self-confident
>XII. Maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses
True to an extent.

>II. Make her jealous
>VII. Always keep two in the kitty
Would drop a man who does this in a second.
>>
>>18401112
Sorry, sluts who bang 7 dudes on the side don't count, but you tried.

And this is coming from an engaged man so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18401112
Wow you sure seem charming. Tell me...how often do you stop by the local brothel? Cause that's the impression I'm getting.
>>
>>18401121
you snob. you look down on working girls, no doubt, and feel all smug inside from the safety of your judgemental middle-class lifestyle and mentality, without realising that they are human beings too.

some aren't exactly best pleased with the choice of career, though others willingly capitalise on their beauty and charms for a brief period to pay their way to something else. how do I know? a man can have a civilised chat, it's the least of things.

as to your question, I see no need to reply since you're just taking potshots. and after all, this is an anonymous pastaboard
>>
File: download (8).jpg (6KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6KB, 220x230px
>>18401131
>tfw faganon goes off on a completely unrelated and totally retarded tangent
>tfw faganon deflects his raging whorish sexism by saying that other anon hates sex workers like some triggered tumblrina landwhale
>>
>>18400906
>>18400910
>make any degree of positive change in the world
>
>suck her clit often
>
>clean your room

This, rofl
>>
Should one really prioritize pleasuring their girl?
Time is better spent chasing other aspirations. Sex is for release and mutual enjoyment but only in so far as it is convenient and doesn't affect other more serious pursuit.
>>
>>18401151
Imo, have sex as often as possible. As often as you're both comfortable doing. Sex is emotional and necessary for a stable relationship. It also is a good exercise in trust and manipulation.
>>
>>18401175
I meant communication when I said Manipulation lmao
>>
>>18401175
>It also is a good exercise in trust and manipulation

I see.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.