[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2876.jpg (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.jpg
200KB, 2000x1333px
Hey all. So I think my gf is cheating on me, but I have no solid proof. What sparked this idea is that I recently maybe 2 weeks ago bought a three pack of condoms. I used one and went back to my apt. I went over there today and I couldn't find them and at first she said she didn't know then she said we used them, but I know for a fact I left them there in case I ever forgot to bring some from home. Thoughts?
>>
Very possible she used them and is cheating, what you need to do is calm down and act normal all while observing her and what she does so you can be certain
Cut her off cold turkey after that and make sure you have all your shit back before you do
>>
oof
>>
So figure it out man.
>make a list of possible people she can be cheating with
>snoop on her texts and social media message
>try to bait her into telling you herself
One rule: Do not confront her until you have solid proof.
>>
Make a surprise visit one day without telling her.
>>
have you seen anything weird or suspicious in her social media updates? women always feel the need to tell this stuff to everyone, even if codified.
>>
>>18400636
I thought about this. But her phone has a pass so I couldn't figure out
>>18400639
She has a lot more free time than me so idk
>>18400647
You're right but she has a tendency to go out by herself so I'd never know and she's a junkie on social media. I don't think she'd make a mistake like that
>>
Get some proof then fuck her like the whore she is. Literally.
>>
>>18400659
Why not just ask her to show you her phone?
Say you suspect her of doing something because of the condom thing and if she does not want to show you that is just more proof.
Tell her that showing you will put your suspicions to rest and make you feel better.
>>
>>18400668
Also you need to do it out of nowhere so she has no time to erase proof.
look through her texts and social media messages, girls who cheat usually get with the people through social media.
>>
>>18400659
don't you have a brother or someone you can trust?

>>18400668
Don't do this btw, if she's lying she'll just cover it up better after you mention it
>>
yeah, I'd say condoms missing is a problem OP.
>no solid proof
if those condoms are not somewhere in her place, someone with a penis used them. how did you not immediately confront that lie? like are you not sure that you only used one? it's pretty hard to be mistaken about something like that.
>>
>>18400682
I tried. We kept having sex while she assured me we used them. I know it sound dumb but in the moment it sounded right. Once she found that reason she just kept repeating "I told you we used them"
>>
>>18400695
>Once she found that reason she just kept repeating "I told you we used them"
yep. you let her find an easy out to her lie. she'll repeat it till you accept it or the relationship blows up, she doesn't care.
>>
>>18400616
This whole thread, jeez.

Op, if you cant trust your gf to not cheat on you, BREAK UP.

Relationships are about mutual respect and mutual trust. Amd you clearly dont trust her.

Ask her if she cheats on you and regardless of her answer break up. No point spending time with person you dont believe / trust.

Also you can try to tell her you know she is cheating. That one of her friends send you sms. See her reaction.
>google sms online and send yourself sms as forged proof
Her reaction will tell you what is up.

And break up regardless if she cheats or not. Dont waste your and her time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.