[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck how do I know if this girl is dead or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1487574205673.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487574205673.gif
471KB, 300x300px
I don't know if this girl is ghosting me for whatever reason or if she's in trouble.

Important stuff to know:

-said she was hospitalised for having suicidal thoughts 10 days ago

-we were good friends no problems, suddenly stopped responding to my texts

-usually active on social media

-its been 7 days since she posted on Instagram, Facebook hasn't been updated, Snapchat i sent her remains unopened, her accounts are NOT deactivated

-i am 99% sure I'm not blocked by her in any social media

-sent two texts basically asking her to respond and tell me if she's ok because I'm worried

-she uses fb, Snapchat, Instagram, tinder

-her tinder hasn't changed since many days ago, and I know she's on tinder a lot like how she posts on Instagram alot

Holy fuck boys am I freaking out over nothing? I will fucking tear down my fucking house if I found out she killed herself. We met up after she was hospitalised and she seemed fine, but she'd tell me how she'd have emotional breakdowns every night...

I'm fucking scared should I just hike over to where she lives it's like a 20 Min walk and just knock? I was afraid too before because I thought she was pissed off at me for whatever reason and I didn't want to harass her. Now I'm considering it
>>
>>18400557
Chill dude. Under no circumstances should you go to her house.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
So actually it was 3 texts but whatever.
I swear to fucking god if I log into Facebook and check her and see her accounts been "memorialized" I will lose my fucking shit I'll probably go on a murderous rampage I can't lose another friend everyone is dying around me

Please be ok holy shit
>>
File: 1474819225397.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474819225397.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>>18400568

Why do you say that? I'm not gonna break in, just knock on the front door...

If she's ok, why can't she just tell me that? I made it clear how worried I was for her wellbeing. Idc if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore please just dont be dead
>>
>>18400572
Chill dude. It's not that serious. Even if she is dead everyone dies.
>>
File: 1486196895900m.jpg (59KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486196895900m.jpg
59KB, 1024x642px
>>18400588

Fuck off you stupid fucking retard you've never lost someone you wouldn't fucking understand what it's like to lose someone you care about even if you only knew them for 4 weeks

I've lost my dad and a friend already and I'm not about to lose another friend

Fuck off if you're baiting me with this shit because I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking insensitive even on 4chan
>>
>suicidal attention whore kills herself
and nothing of value was lost
What if she is just ghosting you?
>>
>>18400593
so you wanna take other peoples friends? makes sense
>>
>>18400593
Wow OP u sure got me esp with those meme frogs. Yeah I've lost plenty of friends and family you faggot. I'm just not a little pussy like you.
>>
File: 1490871963421.png (2MB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1490871963421.png
2MB, 1053x1070px
>>18400557
>>18400572
>>18400569
>>18400593
>>
She was put into a mental institution. It's standard procedure after someone is hospitalized in a suicide attempt. They don't allow her access to social media or her phone.

Source: I know a lot of people who have attempted suicide, and a lot of people who were institutionalized for it
>>
>>18401174
This
>>
>>18401174
Why they don't allow her?
what it's related
>>
>>18400557
Don't stick dick in crazy...
>>
>>18401572
Hey man, chances are she's somewhere she can get some quiet, unless she's crazy, then dude, run.
But if you're that worried about her being dead, don't go to her house. Seriously, you'll be the first person they look at if she is dead. But check online for an obituary, or newspapers ect. But don't do anything that will make you a suspect.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.