[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend has mommy issues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (844KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
844KB, 640x360px
I've been in this relationship with a guy for 6 months (we're both 18). Recently I've tried to encourage him to open up about any kinks he has. He told me about some thing and honestly it's not really a kink, he likes to call me mommy. He doesn't really address me that name during sex , I often here him say it during cuddling . He'll embrace in a fairly tight manner and calls me mommy. He rests his head on my chest and loves it if I slowly run my hands through his hair. My boyfriend will ask questions like " you won't leave me right mommy" or "do you love me mommy". It's odd cause these questions are pretty retorical. What do I make of this?
>>
whats up with /adv/ and this really bad larping?
>>
File: 1471954571913.jpg (63KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
1471954571913.jpg
63KB, 540x310px
>>18400536
It's called mommy play, it is a sub genre of femdom, and contrary to popular belief about 50% of males who are into this had a positive relationship with their mothers.

If had to describe it, it's not that he didn't get any of this affection as a child, or something. Is that he experienced this as a child and wants to continue feeling that way.

I don't believe it's in any way unhealthy, but it is pretty odd. But I'm no psychiatrist or anything so don't take my word for it.
It can obviously turn creepy. Specially if you look at it with Freudian concepts.
But as long as he's not asking you to imitate his mother, or calls you by his mother's name. Or asks you to call him "son". It's probably fine.

P.S. Call him a good boy.
>>
>>18400536

Well... I can identify with wanting my hair stroked (feels good, yo) and cuddling up to my fiance's amble chest but not the actual mommy part. That is freaky as fuck to me.
>>
>>18400575
This. Dudes fucked in the head
>>
File: 1445215326862.jpg (98KB, 581x679px) Image search: [Google]
1445215326862.jpg
98KB, 581x679px
>>18400560
This is an interesting read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

But like I said, as long as you don't resemble his mother or he tries turning you into his mother to live out some sick incest fantasy, then it should be fine.

It's about as weird as a girl calling his boyfriend "daddy".
Which is really weird, but not exactly socially unacceptable.
>>
>>18400590
>>18400560
He's not a normal guy. He does a great job of hiding how he actually is. When I first met him he just seemed to be a emitonalky indifferent stoic guy, hell he barely opens up to his friends at all. Lo and behold I learnt he's sorta a nervous wreck half the time. He's consntaly anxious about everytging imaginable. He was also abused by his older sister when he was a little boy. I've tried to explain to him how it's wrong and a girl in highschool understands that's wrong but to no avail . He insists it's some sort of way of showing love and that he brought it upon himself. He will also do anything for me. He's told me if I want to him to harm himself and he'll do . When he told me that I didn't realize he was serious and sent him a sarcastic reply. He literally cut himself . He's never done that before. Im not kidding when I say this ; he would literally do anything I tell him to. Its very odd as he comes across of the type of guy who doesn't like to subside to authority .
>>
>>18400608
You need to get away from him fast.
>>
>>18400608
>He was also abused by his older sister when he was a little boy
Send. Him. To. Therapy.
>>
>>18400630
Why? He is the sweetest and most loving guy I've ever met. I've never dated a guy as caring as him.
>>
>>18400608
Why are you with a damaged person who seeks to live their damage rather than fix it? OP?
>>
>>18400635
I feel like that might be a good idea but how would I even bring it up to him ?
>>
>>18400643
Nevermind.. you're probably damaged yourself if you don't see how wrong it is that he does psycho shit like cutting himself and can't live outside his fetish. You'll be great together.
>>
>>18400648
That's a good question, which I wish I had a sound answer for. Just try to be understanding and telling him that this is akin to being sick and needing a doctor.
>>
>>18400650
>doesn't live outside of his fetish
I said you wouldn't ever be able to tell he's like this if you met him. He's very good at compartmentalizing .
>>
>>18400670
God...I don't have the energy to explain an idiot's denial away tonight. Someone help this girl out.
>>
this is a weird larp. I'm out.

just no.
>>
>>18400608
>tfw you should have left the larp thread when you said and now you can't unread this piece of wtf.
>>
>>18400536
he wants to knock you up and make you a mommy
>>
>>18400608
Who cares of what other think if both of you are happy, and have a pretty normal life.
During puberty, men realise there is another source of love outside their mothers, and subsequenty push away theirs to find love. This kind of mother-son relationship is how he learnt binding with others. This childhood regression is funny though, and I hope it does not spread further. Would be sad if he found another mom like figure.
>>
>>18400608
Of all the things wrong with this guy you chose to single out the fact that he likes to call you mommy in non sexual cuddles...
>>
>>18400536
not even a minimally interesting story
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.