[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'd post this in greentext, but I'm a little hurt right now.
I've had a girlfriend of three months at this point.
Two weeks ago we had an issue disappearing with her 'friends' when she was supposed to be hanging with a fuckboy, nothing happened.
She went home early from school today, skipped last period.
Calls me at around 4:45, asks me to come over. Tell her I will later, later said 7. We chat for about 5 minutes, I see some guy with her. She lives around 4 kilometers away. I dashed over, arrived at about 5:21. I listened to the door for a bit, heard weird noises, moaning. I waited for it to stop, I walk in, see her in a bra and short shorts, her thighs are dripping wet. Her 'friend' she's hugging has a facial cleaner mask on, as does she.
I stay and try to figure out what happened. Chat her up. He leaves THREE FUCKING hours later. We get into a screaming match, and she later says nothing happened. She refuses to admit there was 'moaning' or her thighs were wet with her discharge.
She wants another chance. We're taking a break.
What do I do, adv?
I honestly need some serious help right now, I'm crying and shaking uncontrollably. I really care for her, but after this... what do I fucking do?
(Pic unrelated, only photo I have on my PC atm.)
>>
Dump her. The fact that she won't even admit it is proof that this isn't going to stop.
I'm sorry this happened to you, OP. Stop dating bitches.
>>
>>18400512
Dude, GTFO there. Three months is nothing. Learn a lesson from this and find someone better.
>>
Wait wut.
So it takes the guy 3 hours to leave?
wtf man
>>
This story is serious incoherent. .
>>
She's not worth it. She couldn't even properly explain herself.
No matter what, you don't deserve someone like this.
>>
>>18400512
Why would she ask you to come over if she wanted to cheat on you? Why would they do a facial mask after fucking? Why would they stay over for 3 hours like that? Who the fuck gets wet enough that her whole thighs are wet?
It doesn't seem like she was cheating on you.
>>
>>18400512
Dude. Dump that shit. She's already made up her mind. You're wasting your time and energy on degenerate women like this.

You'll find a much better person in the future. Think back on early warning signs that might have revealed the ugly truth about this bitch and use it as a lessons learned for future girlfriends.
>>
>>18400512
What is the point of dealing with shit like this? You are not really her bf but another idiot she fucks around with. In fact you are likely the only one that believes her shit all the others know exactly what she is and just having fun.
>>
>>18400512
>I waited for it to stop
fucking pussy
>>
>>18400512
Lmao break up, cut her off, deal with the pain, move on. There are a few billion other women out there craving dick, and your newly calloused self will make them less likely to cheat on you

You sound like you did a lot to see her, like you went quite out of your way. Don't do that. There's a reason why black dudes been fucking every white girl under the sun. They don't worship at a woman's feet because their culture breeds and emphasizes self-respect. Women appreciate that because it makes them feel like they've acquired something of value, even if the dude is a scumbag

You need self-respect bru, clean up your tears, man up and stop allowing your happiness to be dependent on women, they're just some bullshit biological imperative; try and be more than your impulses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.