[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I there a way to make 4chan more plesant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (12).jpg (53KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
53KB, 1024x1024px
Fucking tell me
>>
take only about 30% of everything you ever read on this site seriously
>>
Filter things you don't like.
>>
>>18400468
Nope.
Don't let the oldfags fool you, this place was, is, and always will be 97% garbage.
But diamonds I find in the mountains of shit makes it all worth it for me.
>>
People on this site love me and they send me all kinds of rare pepes.
>>
>>18400475
real oldfag dectected, either that ot u just get it
>>
/pol/ is ruining this site
I don't care if the Holocaust was real or not they have to bring the fucking Jews into everything
>>
Cut down the time you spend here.
Coming here everyday can become extremely draining, but if you can cut down the time you spend here to twice a week or even once a month, this sites obnoxious bullshit can become really amusing again.
>>
>>18400475
&
>>18401356

Been here since 2011, cut down your intake and also get real selective with your attention.

After awhile you will lurk threads and only read posts with green text, lots of (you)'s, or just pics
>>
Indeed cut it down and I would advise not going into threads you already know beforehand are going to be a shitshow to you. It's easy to intellectually decide to not take anything seriously but it's still a challenge to your ability to be upbeat and relaxed while offering nothing in return. Especially in heated political threads by far most of the posters just want to rub their opinion in other people's face, there's nothing you can say that will have any impact.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.