[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any words of wisdom or kindness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1496830858900.jpg (134KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496830858900.jpg
134KB, 1500x1500px
I finally have a child which is a miracle because I wasn't supposed to be able to but um the father left me and I hate being a single mom... I don't know how to cope and I'm afraid that it will affect my mommying any advice?
P.s my son looks so much like his dad
>>
>>18400421
good luck i hope ur not megan p
>>
ur fucked lol
>>
i don't have any children yet so i'm just guessing here but...

take all the things that you liked about your parents' parenting and do the exact same thing with your son. make him the light of your life regardless of whether he looks like the dad or not. as long as you have lots of love and encouragement towards him everything will work out
>>
>>18400466
Hahaha I could be Megan...
>>
>>18400469
Actually I haven't been in over a year and I am going crazy
>>
>>18400470
Thank you! That is sound advice. I love my son very much I just fear that I will lose patience with him as he gets older. I will be trying hard at avoiding that. I just need tips or tricks to not lose my patience
>>
>>18400421
That guy is quite the piece of shit, hey. Going balls deep unprotected and not sticking around or not paying for abortion.

Well. Move to your parents' place and become a house wife for the next 10 years.
Then get a job or something.
>>
Get him involved with your family as much as possible. Being around my relatives really made up for the gap that not having my dad around left, and gave me a good sense of identity and belonging.
Also, make sure you feed the kid well. You don't have to be a master chef, just make nourishing meals. No kraft mac and cheese dinners, fuck that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.