[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIOYC - Get it off your Chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 28

File: 1496849957288.jpg (67KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496849957288.jpg
67KB, 500x440px
Vent, write letters that the recipient will never read, say what's on your mind.
>>
I'm too unattractive to get a date yet I can't stop myself from trying. I'm so used to being shunned by everyone else that I also don't even want to try and every time I talk to a woman or ask her out I secretly hope she rejects me. I am never disappointed.

I already deleted my tinder because not even bots will match me. About to delete okcupid. Can't talk to anyone face to face, something about me is really off-putting I guess.
>>
I know it's just stupid generic post-breakup thoughts but I cannot stop thinking about her and what I could've done differently. I know it ended for a respectable reason (we both have things we need to work on) but I just keep telling myself I could've prevented it. There are things about myself that I know I jeed to change and I grew complacent in our relationship even though she brought these things to my attention. Memories of her haunt me every minute of every day and I honestsly just want to be over it. I don't want to feel like this. I want to move on and find someone new but I keep thinking that I'll never find anyone like her. I'm trying to stay busy and hang with friends but it's still so hard when every little thing you do reminds you of a random date you went on or some random night you spent with her. 3 and half years worth of memories, and they never seem to cease.
>>
>Maybe I'll get over and forget my high school crush after a year at my far-away uni?
>Naw, you're more crazy about her than ever

>It's not like I'll see her any ways when I come home for summer
>Naw, she's friends with your friends now, so you'll be seeing her every day

>Ok, but she has a serious boyfriend who is much more attractive than I am. I don't even have a chance
>Naw, she broke up with him weeks ago.

>Ok, but she's never given me any attention before. I'm way off her radar
>Naw, she'll DM you and talk about music for 3 hours straight like it's nothing

>Well shit. Maybe I have a shot after all. Next time I see her in person, I'm gonna finally ask her out
>Naw, she went to Europe with her family without telling you, and you won't see her again till next summer lol.

Sometimes I feel like God sticks around this world to shitpost on the lives of entitled doughboys like me.
>>
I don't think she's coming to the thing. I kinda figured. that's a big ask but I was hoping it'd be worthwhile for her. then whatever we could have could be explored a bit with essentially no pressure.

I feel like I could talk to her for hours, and she just keeps getting prettier and prettier somehow. I also feel like she might have found someone that's where I'm going to be in a year or two, right as I fell for her.

maybe things will be surprising. at any rate I need to pick up momentum so if the ground comes up fast I can tuck and roll instead of splatter.
>>
So... you guys going to blow my mind yet?

I'm really tired. I don't feel good. This needs to end.

please... PLEASE.
>>
I get the feeling something interesting is about to happen.

>tfw local news creeps your social media.
>>
I'm honestly terrified I'm going to die alone. I don't think anyone will find me interesting enough to stay...
>>
I have this feel that i have everything i need to be a functioning member of society, i have all my limbs, i can talk properly, i can walk properly, but even then, i feel like a fucking alien.

Like i see myself human when i look at the mirror, but everyone else sees me like what i am, an alien, but they just keep going and treat me like im human, but they know im not and theres always this point in every relationship i have that things just stop working. I figure thats the point where the actual humans cant keep pretending im one of them when im not.
>>
I feel like a waste of potential. Girls always are into me until they find out I have a lame boring insecure introverted personality beyond being handsome. I wish I had some self-confidence so this wouldn't be such a big problem.
>>
Novel incoming

Life has been nothing but pain, I can never relate to anybody. I feel like I'm ostracized on a day-to-day basis, like God or superior power just wants me to feel inadequate. I feel rejected every time I wake up in the morning.

I have disappointed my parents on all levels. I don't know why I feel so unaccomplished. I don't know what I'm trying to prove or why i'm alive.

I feel empty, I feel like there's no end for people like me, I feel like no girl will ever like me. I'm too emotional, my family probably thinks I'm gay because I'm too selective.

I just want someone to send me a (You) or a text, I feel like a ghost. I feel like I don't matter. I feel like I'm not supposed to be here.
>>
I get the feel im somewhat not so terrible looking and in deep autistic shit than the rest of you all. But i might be very wrong too.
>>
>>18400561
>lame boring insecure introverted personalit
I thought I had this, then I figured out it was that all of my friends never wanted to do anything, and the people I could find that wanted to do stuff always wanted to get riggety wrecked and smoke pot so I was always bored and felt alone even when we were doing shit.

what I really need is to find people that are into stuff like skydiving, kayaking, racing, bonfires and camping trips, real life shit instead of the farce of bars and clubs. these people are hard to find here. one of the reasons I'm planning on moving.

really examine yourself. are you a lame introvert, or are you just surrounding yourself with the wrong people?
>>
>>18400579
buck the fuck up buttercup. what're you going to do about it?
>>
There is 2 of these threads up now.
>>
>>18400625
yeah but the other is at bump limit.
>>
File: art pepe.png (36KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
art pepe.png
36KB, 675x559px
>>18400482
>tfw have sudden moment of worry about if you scrubbed it well enough
>>
File: image.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806KB, 1001x823px
Regan,

I don't know what you see in me. You tell me how much you love me and how much i mean to you, but I struggle to comprehend this. How is it possible for someone to love you, if you don't even love yourself? The things you say to me make me feel better than I have in almost a year.

I love you so much baby.
>>
I wish we'd met under better circumstances and our interactions weren't so laden with underlying stress.

It's been such a long time, and there hasn't been a day where I haven't thought of you, or how wonderful we could have been.

I'm sorry for flipping my shit. I mean, everybody has a breaking point, and you did very little to alleviate my burdens, but I'll regret the things I said to you for a long time.

I wish things had been simple and clean for us. It's not like we tried to hurt each other. All that drama wasn't even our fault.

We really should talk. I want you to see our connection for what it is..or was. I'm tired of keeping so much bottled up and being hurt for it.
>>
I know my life choices will probably end up me murdered or dieing of lung cancer/liver cancer and thats ok with me but there is this nagging thought in the back of my mind that just after I die they will find out reverse aging or how to put our brains in robots so we live forever. Really makes me wonder and second guess my life.
>>
Do what you need to do before your 25y,come your 30s will be short lived.
>>
My long distance girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. During the relationship she wasn't extremely affectionate and had trouble feeling love for me because she had been hurt in the past. So she wasn't the best girlfriend but she's by far the best person I've ever met in my life and I love her more than she can imagine. But the last week and a half of the relationship we were both busy me with exams and her with friends. And she also couldn't be on her phone a lot because of her parents didn't like her being on her phone. So I told her that I missed talking to her and I wasn't happy that we were both so busy because I love talking to her. I also said that I felt like I was being used sometimes because she wasn't very affectionate back. And then she said she need to talk about something. So she send me a paragraph about how I'm a really sweet guy and how I'm so nice and I'm everything a guy should be. And halfway through I'm so happy I start crying because I think she loves me back. Then I finish it and she the words " I don't think I can do this anymore". And she breaks up with me. I feel that it was my fault that she ended even though she told me it was her not me. And when I tried to talk to her about it she said it was just to hard and that made me feel that I wasn't worth her effort because she left me right after it got hard. And all my friends tell me just be happy you'll be ok. But I don't know how to because I've been depressed for a long time and she always made me happy. And now she cut me off. I thought I had a future with her. I saw us getting married and having kids. At this point I just want to stop living and fade into nonexistent. I don't know how to feel shes the best person ever and she cut me out. I'm so sad I can't get an erection and I have 0 appetite. Please help /adv I don't know what to do and how to feel. P.S. she just wants to be friends till college cause we want to go to schools that are very close but I really want to date her now
>>
>>18400631
for the record, and I shouldn't have to specify this but since this is 4chan, I don't mean weird shit, I mean did I scrub it so it's politically correct enough for local media personalities to be looking through it and not get me into hot water for saying some shit. though I think I'm alright as far as who was apparently creeping old posts.
>>
I hate confident women. Everytime I befriend or get anywhere near one they beat down what little self esteem I have more. If they aren't stealing boyfriends they are nit picking every flaw in my appearance.

Oh well if I was a man I would be getting beat up by confident men anyway. Easy mode is easy mode
>>
>>18400747
Confident men bring lesser ones up. Those who don't are called assholes.
>>
File: 1495651015206.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1495651015206.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 235x240px
Fuck, a sexy look, a prolonged eye-fucking session flung me into limbo. Virgin little me felt so violated and bothered like a fawn getting wet in the summer rain, trembling, damp, and hot (I'm just kidding, just being dramatic). Thought it was a joke--but I think he might have meant it. And now I'll never see him again.

I never even looked at him before--all I knew that he always glanced, and then I just had to look at him. And I never knew how fucking hot he was...by god, I don't find anyone hot., but I want...I want to be destroyed by him and I seriously just came from simulating my nipples. I am that goddamned turned on.

I don't think I'll ever find anybody. Still, what a sweet memory.
>>
>>18400417
Dude, things didn't work out for a reason... I tell you, get a job or find something to care about, you'll forget about her in no time...been there, done that
>>
>>18400546
Everybody feels the same....just work for yourself, eventually you'll find your way
>>
>>18400760
>what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18400782
That's just lust... nothing but that...get laid (good sex, not a mediocre act) and the feeling will go away
>>
>>18400619
You ask me like I have the answers. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>18400836
literally anything that addresses and betters any of the issues you have, by any margin no matter how small. then build momentum.
>>
>>18400579
I went through that self-pity road and, I tell you, it is not worth it...the first thing you need to know is that your future is in your hands... the only thing that will help is getting your own independence...It will not be easy, but it is the only way out
>>
I fucking hate that I can't discuss politics with my friends, some that I've known for 9+ years, without somebody getting their feelings hurt and looking at me like I'm slandering them. They always, ALWAYS feel the need to explain why my stance is so, so "wrong" and why I should feel bad for standing with it. I say "my" stance because I am the minority almost all the fucking time. I don't mind this; it makes it interesting to hear everyone's views, but when they all start ganging up on me with their apparent moral compass' superiority, my jimmies get goddamn rustled.

What the fuck was the point of bringing up a hot topic if you didn't want to hear opposing opinions, anyways? Did all of you just want to become a golden beacon of light to a group of people who were waiting for their own turns? Get your six seconds fame while thinking "oh yeah, I'm so eloquent and much more aware of political issues than you children!" I heard what you thought about it and didn't throw a fit, didn't I?
Oh no, you noticed that I'm getting more frustrated each time you interrupt me? Sorry, I had no idea I was supposed to calmly accept your obnoxious bursts of laughter and dramatic head shaking as a sign that you were listening to my views in a respectful manner, and not just cultivating another insult to throw shade at both me and the political party I chose.

Honestly, this shit has gotten to the point where I've just stopped contributing to the conversation when someone begins to discuss something political and just go on my phone. They continue ranting for their five minutes, then the subject changes because nobody has anything to say other than "yeah, fuck that person. They suck." Lately, I have noticed one friend in particular that always looks straight at me when she starts talking. It's feels like she's trying to get a goddamn rise out of me, and she's the kind of person that thinks "if I talk louder, I'll be more right!" so I can't exactly ignore her.
>>
A you can go fuck yourself. You are such a piece of shit for not even giving a single fuck about me. Guess that is too much to ask from an autist like you. I am fucking lonely, anti-depressants don't fucking help me, my mother is a narc fuck head and doesn't really give a shit about me or my family and I am a fucking freak in and out. I just want friends but I hate myself. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS BE ONE BUT FUCK YOU. I might as well end it but I think me suffering through life would be more appropriate of a punishment.
>>
File: jDI0hhq.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jDI0hhq.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
I seriously have an obsession with Killua Zoldyck from HunterxHunter. I love him so much i sleep with a body pillow and plush toy of him, have a backpack full of merchandise of him, and get ridiculously horny when I see someone cosplaying him. I fucked a cute guy dressed as Killua and it was fantastic
I literally lay in bed with my Killua body pillow sometimes and look it in the eyes and pat ot like a real person, and the show is 150 episodes long but I've watched it multiple times just to see him.
I'm sitting across from my body pillow right now and lookingat it and I just want more so badly.
I want to pay someone to dress up aas Killua and buy his clothes so i can smell them and hug them.
How far will this go? I wish I loved a real person as much as I love Killua. Like holy shit
>>
I never loved you. You were like family to me. However, romantic obsession was impossible. I have been in love with the same person forever. She will always be the one and you were just a placeholder for me to figure shit out. Sorry our relationship failed. Hope you're happy. I'm not. I finally banged her. You were 100% right. I'm an addict who doesn't respect women.
>>
I didn't leave you. I was in an accident that put me in a coma for twenty six months. When I woke up I couldn't find you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18400658

She'll be back. Go no-contact for a full month. And if she doesn't, move on. It'll be difficult for first week; you'll slowly recover after that.
>>
>>18400871
do Canadian Geese have any significance to you?
>>
>>18400955
Your life sounds like a very sad movie. I'm sorry anon. I hope things get better.

Also how is it that NOBODY told them what happened???
>>
>>18400971
Bump
>>
How do I move on already? I was dumped by the guy I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with and now I'm too scared to find someone else. That was like 5 years ago. I'm so fucking pathetic.

It's not like I'm lacking in people who are interested - I'm just terrified of hurting them or getting hurt. I'm a weird person. A really weird person. I'm socially awkward so I say the wrong things all the time and my anxiety makes it hard to go out in public or talk to people or bond with someone's parents. I've got some emotional issues and it's normal. Or maybe it's not. I mean being me was so awful that someone left me and found someone else really easily almost immediately. That must mean I'm shit right? Or is it him? Or were we just bad for each other?

I know it's the latter. I hope it's the latter. It's getting so unbearably lonely, but I'd rather be alone than doom someone to be with me. Should I go back to therapy? Is "waah I'm lonely" even a good reason to see a therapist? I guess the confidence thing could use some work anyway...
>>
>>18400971

>Also how is it that NOBODY told them what happened???

Because I had no papers at the time of the accident. All they found was some dead guys outside a partially burned, mangled, upside down suv, and one half dead guy (me) inside. Part of the vehicle had been blown apart and a piece of it was lodged into the top of my head. The last thing I remember was that we were driving along, then there was aflash, a huge jolt, and then I looked up and realized that the ground was in the wrong place. It was where the sky should be.

I ended up in the neurology wing of Mandalay general hospital, vegetating for over two years as a John Doe. Friends and family all thought i was dead.
>>
>>18401023
How the hell did it happen?
>>
>>18400404
I want to divorce my wife. We just don't get along anymore. We bought a house last year and ever since we've moved in, she's been a completely different person. I'm the only one working and paying all the bills. She just finished nursing school and has a job lined up in September. The big problem for me is that she's always bitter, doesn't help me with housework, and barely studies for her nursing license exam. She's also become an extremely unappreciative cunt. I simply just regret this marriage.
>>
I don't care no more. I'm getting high and just let the summer turn to autumn. Tired of people disappointing me.
>>
>>18401029
>>18401029

I was never given proper details. I wasn't supposed to wake up, I was expected to be a teaching case for decades since I was comatose and also a John Doe.

Based on my injuries though, it seems as though there was an explosion. Given the region and the date, it was probably Naxalite/Maoist guerillas who had planted a roadside bomb. It's hard to imagine how shards of bone and teeth from other people end up in ones body if not from an explosion.
>>
>>18400404
Man I've been doing a 3 year course for over 5 years, and no sign of me finishing it before the 6,5th.
I am too deep to pull out, but going on looks nothing more than an endless waste of time.

Someone tell me, is a diploma really so important? Who would hire a 26 years old man with a diploma and 0 experience to any respectable position? Can I still make it?
>>
I am sure I will get a gf soon. Till then, I will focus on myself.
>>
I went back to a co-workers place after getting drinks after work. I left before anything happened, but god, I wanted her so bad. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her for days.

I have a gf of almost 3 years. I'm not, and have never been, a cheater. This whole experience has me confused and frustrated.
>>
Saw the condom wrapper and found the used rubber when I helped clean your room up, didn't really want to say anything though.

At least you're being safe with other guys i guess.

Ouch, man. Fucking ouch.
>>
It's fine to lie and play mindgames when someones on overload helping your ass! Because how you felt was all that mattered selfish waste.
>>
>>18400404
How do I politely get rid of these people in my life without telling them to fuck off?

They're supposed to be my friends, but I don't want to keep them around.
>>
>>18401423
If you don't want them around just be honest with them and tell them to fuck off.
>>
Oh pajeet, oh my pajeet, my faecal matter, my eternal shitter.

Thou art wonderous; for thee squat and fart onto thy streets!

Thy streets moan and groan for more; such is thou art, a faecal one.
>>
I need a friend really badly. I'm so lonely. No one would give a fuck if I just died.
>>
>>18400987
I don't know if you're going to read this or not, but you were just not compatible. Don't ever be afraid of yourself or think little of yourself, that behaviour would only enforce your emotional issues. I know from personal experience. Love yourself, and other people will start loving you.

Don't lose hope. If you want it to, everything will fall into place.
>>
>>18400404
I can't stop stalking you.It's downright pathetic and I know that. I guess I'll have to deal losing you for the rest of my life.
>>
I need some social interaction.
>>
Please... please give me a fucking break.
>>
I desire you so much. I melt when you look at me, when you laugh and blush. I hate that you are going out with that guy, I hate this fucking world
>>
>>18400404
How could we go from you daydreaming about how many times I made you come and you using your vibrator while stuffing your face in your pillows after I slept in them, to being completely blocked on social media and you never wanting to speak to me again? I still miss you :(
>>
I think quitting smoking cured me from everyday fatigue. I have a lot of energy and I want to do lot of things in contrast to weeks ago and almost the last 2 years where I just wanted to procrastinate and couldn't even maintain my own home.

I wish I could express this to my friends but a lot of them smoke and would respond with something that protects their own egos and some pseudoscience just to put a cherry on the cake. I know that this maybe a placebo effect or something similar but some things work better for some people than others, I believe that this worked for me and I love my current condition where I'm hyperactive as fuck and most of all not fucking up my breathing.

Also I'm getting fat as fuck but I hope my pump it up pad arrives today so I can start playing forever and mix it up with some body weight exercises.
>>
>>18401815
I know your feeling.
There's this giant woman with ALL THE RIGHT SIZES who is dating a literal neckbeard fedora.
Yet here I am throwing signs back and forth like a goddamn neon traffic light before that point.

Some days, god loves to torture us. To add some salt, she's a genuine atheist. I say some god exists, but it can only manipulate people's luck and fates. Such is either of our cases.

I sometimes contemplate how I even live without love, but in the end, I'm here, I'm queer (strange, not gay), and I have to get used to it.
>>
>>18401628
>>18400987
As much as I didn't want it to since I'm at work, but this short exchange made me cry.

I been trying to move on from her, but it's fucking impossible. Doesn't matter what I do, who I talk to, I can't seem to just feel better. I been like this for 6 months, I couldn't imagine 5 years. I feel for you anon, could I give I hug I would. I could use one myself.

It's kinda the same for me, a tad wonked in the head and not a fan of people, but lonely as fuck. I didn't want to be by myself, just alone with her but I guess that was too much ask of a person.

Those type of thoughts are hard to stop, but you sorely want an answer, something to latch on to so you at least have a map to change.

I guess it was the same for me as well, we just didn't work together, but I loved her more than Iove even myself. Maybe that was problem for me, too dedicated to one person. That I lost myself and her in the process of trying to save us.

Therapy might help, maybe you are like myself, we could need a bit more confidence in ourselves. It's kinda hard when you honestly feel like the cause of everything that goes to shit. It's hard to stay positive. It's hard to stay strong.

I know I should learn to be strong on my own, but it's hard to deal with storm of negativity alone. Keep up the fight anon, some days aren't as hard right? There has to be a bit of light that peeks through the could every now and then. Grasp it and hold it close I guess, something has to keep us warm when we lack another to share it with.
>>
>>18400404
I would like to better connection with women

But I older I get, the more I see them as a means to an end. Women (currently) are not worth any of the effort they want outta me. They do an absolutely wonderful job of wasting my time
>>
I've become a Christian and now I live in constant fear and anxiety.
I try in superhuman ways to not sin and when I do I feel like I've fucked up big time, like I've cursed myself and will be punished and maybe eternally damned for every tiny little ethical mistake I make.
>>
>>18401853
>There's this giant woman with ALL THE RIGHT SIZES who is dating a literal neckbeard fedora.
pic or it literally never happened.
>>
>>18400404
Dear N,

You're kind of perfect and I wanna be with you so bad, but since I'm a guy, I'm expected to not invest in a relationship like women do. I'm supposed to be calm and aloof and not care cuz that's what a lot of women like. That's the expectation. I know our relationship probably won't last long, but you're and outlier compared to the other women I've had insecure my life and I wanna try to make something work.

Sincerely Z
>>
My girlfriend is barely a legal adult but is convinced that she's 'mature enough' to take on way more responsibility than she can handle right now. It's sort of at a point of no return so she either needs to buckle the fuck down now or get her shit wrecked, and it seems to me like I'm going to have to prop her up for a long, long time. Proper fuckin timing too, since I'm trying to also get my life sorted out but it's a bit tough when I'm busy trying to help her with hers.

It upsets me sometimes but I'm normally okay with it, after all I plan on spending the rest of my life with her so this is fucking nothing in comparison of what's to come.

She gets stressed out very easily but I can tell that this is weighing heavily on her, and I don't know how to help her other than just be there for her when she needs me.
>>
>>18402041
>take on way more responsibility than she can handle right now
Care to elaborate? Unless she's trying to do more than what's expected of her at that age i.e. school and work, I don't see the problem.
>>
I'm talking to this girl for about 3 weeks now, only met up once but right now it feels like we're 'pretending' to be nice to eachother. Have no idea whether I should stop talking to her everyday and give her some space or just ask her out again...keeping women happy is confusing me
>>
>>18402073
You blew it anon. Just stop talking to her and look for someone else. At this point, she is likely to think your a beta
>>
>>18402053
Just money troubles, not like we're in the red or anything but it's gonna be close for a while. She's put herself into financial commitments that basically put her in patcheck-to-paycheck mode but after doing a quick bit a math I don't see how she can sustain it on her own. So far I've had to help a bit here and there, and it's a bit irksome.
>>
>>18402081
Ah okay I see. Have you brought this up with her? Is she contractually bound to any of these commitments? It's not your responsibility to be her financial safety blanket.
>>
>>18402078
she texts me every day tho, it just feels a bit forced...how did I blow it exactly? she's introverted and stays home most of the time so she talks to me whenever shes has time, I mostly respond to HER, rarely initiate a conversation myself but it feels like we're trying to catch eachother out on something and look for things to be offended by if you get me? idk I try to be positive but sometimes she gives me short replies and idk what thats all about
>>
>>18402085
She is contractually bound. It's at the point where I'm going to have to step in, and I haven't exactly confronted her about it.
>>
Will I get in trouble for drawing over an advertising billboard with a marker? It's about a singer who's a total asshole and I will feel better drawing a Hitler mustache on it and writing stuff on it
>>
>>18402090
>>18402085
I should mention that she is my live-in girlfriend. We do have a couple shared financial responsibilities, so this isn't like I'm paying for her to live somewhere or anything of the sort. I'm mostly upset because she thought she could do it herself but that was assuming an optimal situation and she just didn't think ahead AT ALL.

Maybe this stems from the fact that she just doesn't seem to think ahead much, and that very much upsets me. I don't know how to confront her about it since I already feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I bring up the smallest of beefs
>>
>>18402104
>Will I get in trouble for vandalism?
You need to be 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>18402107
Is it vandalism or free speech in this case though?
>>
>>18402105
>she just doesn't seem to think ahead much
>I don't know how to confront her about it since I already feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I bring up the smallest of beefs

aye red flags

You should be able to calmly discuss these matters with your partner.
>>
File: angry abstract pepe.jpg (491KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry abstract pepe.jpg
491KB, 900x900px
>tfw have to go to both dmv and traffic court today.
I hate the taxation system that is traffic court with a burning passion most will never comprehend. found out the other day that they lowered the speed limits in my area from 35 to 30 with no notice. that means when 40 was acceptable to the cops before it now means you are 10 over. fuck traffic cops. I support our officers, but traffic cops and the laws they enforce, corrupt as shit.

also, registration stickers that take like 30 minutes to remove because they flake apart and you have to use potentially damaging chemicals to get rid of all the traces... those should be a violation of the NAP. just cleaned my car ffs.
>>
>>18402113
wow u really are underage
>>
File: pepe cheer up.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cheer up.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>I've known this girl for 3 or 4 years
>met her at church when I was 18 and she was 13
>I could tell she had a crush on me the second I met her
>everyone in our circle of friends knew it, it was so obvious
>I talk to her and be her friend but also keep my distance from her
>fast forward a couple years, she's 16 and I'm 21
>see her once for the first time in about a year at a friend's baby shower, start developing an attraction for her
>fast forward 10 months, I'm now 22 and shes about to turn 17, see her again for the first time since the baby shower when I go to the county fair with my friends
>find out the same night that she's moving away in a month, my heart sinks because now I've developed feelings for her
>I start hanging out with my friends more often and start going to church again so I can talk to her and spend as much time with her as possible before she has to leave
>I have some really good conversations with her over the next month, we really open up to each other, I make her laugh a lot too
>I can tell she still likes me, but I'm not sure if she's as infatuated with me as she once was, I think there are other guys she likes too
>I help her family load their uhaul on their last day here, I get her number, impart some words of wisdom to her, and give her a warm, affectionate hug goodbye

It's been 2 weeks since she left and I'm really sad she's gone. Why did she have to move away right when I started liking her? What kind of shit luck is that? What am I going to do now?

Supposedly they're only going to be living there for awhile and plan on coming back. I'm not sure exactly how long, I've heard them say "a couple of years", "a few years", "maybe about a year", it's always changing. But plans can change and I'm afraid they won't come back at all. I'm afraid they'll change their minds and want to stay there permanently.

I really hope she comes back...
>>
File: 20170609_144348.png (95KB, 1080x460px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_144348.png
95KB, 1080x460px
>>18400404
Anon is a punk faggot and i could EASILY beat his ass...
>>
>>18402116
You're right, and to be fair it's possible that I'm overthinking the matter. Thanks for discussing with me.
>>
>>18401945
>I try in superhuman way
What the fuck are you talking about?

How hard is it to just NOT be a shitty person?
>>
>>18400412
... my gf dumped me one time and 4 months later i saw an eharmony commercial. Filled out the big questionaire so u match up with people like u. ...it told me no. Like denied me from making an account.

I am THAT autistic.

I almost ate a 12 guage that night chugging whiskey and staring at that denial screen.

They say it will get better anon.

Not for me tho

For me it is antipsychotic and depression meds and lying to everyone saying gow well they work...

On a positive note tho i think it slightly gave me a little ed. Pretty hard to get a stiffy but i doggy styked my wife for over an hour this morning and blew a load big enough to shampoo a water buffalo.
>>
>>18400579
Heres a (You) fellow depressed anon. We should probably just blowgun a shotgun and kill ourselves like 2 of my best friends did this year, bit at least we have memes and we can all be depressed together but also along from the internet.

There has to be some poetic meme in there but i cant be assed to even try and find it.

I just wanna drink and pass out on my couch repeatedly like i do every weekend and the drag my ass to work. So then i can go home and get drunk and pass out like i do during the week.

I know surely obe of these times i wont wake up and that irobically is what keeps me going.
>>
>>18400634
2nd this from my wife. Why does she love a liece of shit.

Not kidding. I even tried to get a divorce to save her feom my shit existence and she begged me no.
>>
>>18400756
Keks of truth!
>>
>>18400869
This. Art of the deal with it faggots
>>
>>18400966
They do me. I love feeding the birds
>>
My friend asked me to take her to some geeky event. There's a tabletop rpg meet up this Sunday and I'm wondering if I should take her there. She'd be so out of place it'd be hilarious. But I think the games might be too hard for her since she has 0 experience on things like this. I don't live in a big city so there's not much else to choose from.
>>
>>18400747
>stealing boyfriends
I don't know if this is one of those "potential boyfriend" type rants but if someone can "steal" a significant other then that SO isn't worth the trouble.

You'd be surprised how much of their confidence lies in how they're perceived by others.
>>
>>18401058
Holy fuck anon. Well, grats i guess. U military or just cruising around a minefield?
>>
>>18401301
Stay strong anon. I cheated on my wife. Then felt so bad i dumped her. 6 months latter i finally came clean.

Now shes my wife and i am on depression meds and an undeserving faggot. Just do like me and mentally add your co worker to the rolladex.

I beat it to my friends' wives almost exclusively since they are about the only women i see
>>
>>18401346
SAD
>>
W-wew lad
>>
>>18401346
>didn't really want to say anything though
I can't tell, are you some sorta cuck that lives in the same house but not the same room?
>>
>>18400619
you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18402325
Nice one anon! Good for you for being the cucker as opposed to the cucky
>>
>>18401423
Hang out with them a little less and over a few months or years you can ignore them a little more until they fuckoff.

Works ok for me
>>
>>18402332
And you're a baby bitch that needs to quit getting upset on behalf of others.
>>
>>18401613
Could be worse.

You could have lots of friends and have to lie constantly and act like you are okay when mid story and everyone is drinking beer and laughibg and having a good time all u want to be doing is tacking a shotgun to the lid...
>>
>>18401945
That may be anxiety. I think the rules are softer than the churchfags make u believe. Welcome to christianity at any rate. Brother. ;)
>>
>>18402104
Whatever charges for vandalism are in your area but only if u get caught
>>
>>18402117
Faggot. Dont go 5 over and learn to read...
>>
>>18401628
Thank you anon. I needed to hear that.

>Love yourself, and other people will start loving you.
That is very true. I did go through a small period of loving myself after the break up and people were proud of me/attracted to it etc. It's all kinda gone to waste now though since I waited too long to act upon it.

>>18401923
Thanks anon. I'd hug you too if I could.

I feel like I had a similar relationship with my ex. I put too much pressure/focus on my ex because I was unstable myself. He was my rock, my everything. Then he actually became my everything. I don't blame him for BTFO'ing, but he could've handled it a little more respectfully. I was still messed up when he already started to bring his new gf over. That was only about a week after he left me. We were still living together and had been together for almost 4 years. I had the notion for a while that I was such a shitty, horrible human being because the person who said they loved me can forget about me just like that.

Thank you though. I know I can't just give up and I gotta keep pushing forward. I wish I wasn't constantly being reminded about how alone I am. And when I wanna reach out and try to find someone, it's like "No you're just going to make them unhappy" so I don't. Maybe I will go back to therapy, just to learn how to love myself again.
>>
>>18402319
Meh, go for it. Have a good time. One of my major regrets was listening to my parents and not playing magic or d&d because they are games for "dopesmokers."

So instead i hubg out with the burnouts and actual potheads and became a raging alchaholic.

Now my good friend owns a comic book shop that is poppin off big time and i am cluelessly trying to youtube shit so i dont look like an autist in a fucking comic book shop.

I feel so out of place but i want to be supportive.

Im sneeking vodka in a flask to calm my nerves and chuggibg it with a redbull
>>
>>18402337
Ya. Feelsbad still tho. Was a fugly bitch but i guess shed had a crush on my for a decade so.... meh.

Sucks tho. We live accriss the street from her sister. Her sister cant have kids and while my ex brother in law were trying petrie dish stuff to get pregnant he knocked up a fuckibg 3 toed sloth. So now i am stuck with a new brother in law that doesnt really do much ever and both of those women got pretty wronged and didnt deserve it.

Fuck i should just kms...
>>
>>18402344
And u are a crabky faggit sut your mouth before i fuck it
>>
File: 1471102841232.jpg (122KB, 689x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471102841232.jpg
122KB, 689x960px
>GF's parents stalked my facebook page from when I was 13
>Found 2 memes (A KOTH 'I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories' and a reddit tier troll face rage comic.) and said they were 'inappropriate'
>Took her phone and blocked my #, told me to never text her again.
>Im so fucking bummed out and pissed because I really liked this girl and she really liked me.
>The next day(wednesday), she called me and said her parents would 'think' about giving me a chance/meeting me.
>Said that her parents said that if I truly liked her, I would be fine with waiting.

Im losing the little hope I have. Her parents are obvious control freaks but she is really a great person. Idk what to do. Should I wait for them to text me the OK sign or should I just move on.

And yes, I made a thread about this but not a lot of helpful people.
>>
I better find out what I'm doing wrong with women soon or I'm swallowing the red pill again, hate it but at least I get pussy that way
>>
>>18402332
I'm really not. did you read my second post to that anon?

>>18402344
also this.

>>18402367
I turned onto the road I've driven many other times, after a limit sign, got stopped by a cop before the next one. I can see I've pissed someone off with what I said in the bait thread about not wanting you kid to be gay or transgender. let me make something abundantly clear, I don't have anything against you, I would not disown my children if they turned out gay or transgender, however I will do anything I can to prevent any of the triggers during formation that could cause them to have that, lets be honest, less than great life. I will also always seek to furthering of the family line and a constantly bettering future for the family line. that is my obligation as a man. if that offends you and causes you to hate me, so be it.

I don't enter conversations like that with the purpose of making sure everyone is happy with what I say. I enter it as a discussion with all the information I have offered freely to everyone else, and maybe you've got some info I don't have that means I change my viewpoint. telling me I'm a piece of shit is not an argument.
>>
>>18402432
Kek. Take a red pill anon. What's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>18402435
nah, you're still a piece of shit.
>>
I broke up with my gf because she wasnt a virgin

Why you may ask? Because I dont think theres any better feeling than being able to take a girls virginity. Seeing the twinkle in her eye, as she puts all of her blind faith and naivete into you as you wnter her for the first time- theres nothing in the world like it and I will not stop untill I find a qt virgin waifu and marry the shit out of her (though its probably not ganna happen)
>>
>>18402487
still not an argument. you can't even present a reason why I'm a piece of shit except that you don't like what I said. present something that makes me reconsider my position, or accept that I presented points that mean you have to reconsider some things. those are the only two options in discussion.
>>
>>18402540
You're incapable of empathy and the fact you don't understand that is my argument.

You stupid fuck.
>>
C, you seemed to shed a tear yesterday, and you went quiet on me as well.

Not that I totally care, but what's up? You've been acting weird for several weeks now, and I'd kill for an answer.
You seem to just keep getting a bad day left and right, followed by okay ones hugging fucking everything you see. You're going nuttier and nuttier every day.

Though, since you'll never read this, I'm comfy.
>>
Oh, you don't want me to walk away? You want me to stay and do your little fag film?

Fuck you. You assholes had your chance to make a deal and you were too stubborn to accept.

I'm not going to fucking do it. I told you, if I'm in a situation where that is taking place I'm just going to turn around and walk away.

And you fucking know I will too. I don't put up with other people's shit and I'm sure as fuck not going to do this.
>>
I don't miss you B, that was a waste of 12 months. We didn't love each other. We were just around for the free fuck. It's been more than a year now since we left each other. Why can't you get over me. I just wanna be left the fuck alone

Dear K,
Something we shared I think I miss. I miss my partner and I miss my best friend. We shared a lot in comfort and in trust. I'm happy with the way things went. I'm sorry how it ended but that's on both of us. I just miss you man. The only woman I'll ever know who is legitimately funny. I know you have your problems at home and with your friends. I actually miss your dad a lot too, as much as his faults are. I hope your brother's okay, suicide is an ugly facet of depression in us boys. I don't know if I miss you but I like the memories we shared. I hope you don't do anything stupid one day.
>>
>>18402551
oh no, I recognize entirely the pain the trans community is in on a constant basis. I've known two trans women that killed themselves, I've known more than a few gay men that turn to substance abuse. my empathy isn't broken or lacking, its just that the way I see it, with the information that I have currently, that pain is entirely caused by preventable situations for the most part, and does not necessitate facilitating, on a continuing basis, a growing acceptance of toxins and harmful social ideologies that are not helpful for humanity. I also refuse to accept that terrorism is a fact of life. just like I do not accept the toxins in our food and water having permanent effects on our children as a fact of the modern age nor will I accept the indoctrination of my children one day into the group that accepts these things as normal for a lack of information on the situation.

doesn't mean that I don't recognize your problems or feel your pain. I'm just not interested in a band aid while the underlying causes for pain are left to fester.

accusing someone of being incapable of empathy is a serious charge, and you'd better be able to back it up with more than your emotions.
>>
>>18402401
Dude, I'd give up. Her family is this mentally ill, even if you get past this bump you'll always resent them. It's not fair to date a woman who's family you despise and wouldn't marry into. Dissapear from her entirely. Break her heart. Make them see the error of their ways. Then maybe she can have a future. If you love someone, let them go.
>>
>>18400404

There's this girl at work.

I don't love her. No romantic feelings at all.

But she's hot (to me anyway), smiles alot and laughs at dmb shit I say. I think she wants me and I want to fuck her so bad. I stare at her ass whenever we're working in the same area.

I've thought about her since I first met her. Other guys don't really seem to find her that attractive but she turns me on so much.

The problem is I'm fairly certain she's married and am absolutely certain she has a kid.
But goddamn even her smile gets me going.

I think what turns me on is that she doesn't really look like a model or anything. She's down to earth, within my league and she clearly wants some D.
>>
I only love what I don't have. I'm the problem and I don't even care. I'm gonna embrace my reclusive nature now. Only gonna work weekends, consider this my retirement. I have what I need, I want for nothing. If it's true that we're all connected then just settle for that and quit expecting me to snap out of it and reach out to you eventually. No more family, no more friends, no more needy women or wasting time with people.
>>
I love you as well, I don't think I could ever thank you enough
>>
>>18402401
I don't know. Do you love her enough to endure her parents? Most people's parents will be unbearable towards their S.O.'s - your situation isn't too special.

I would give it one last try and explain that you just post stuff like that online as a joke. Also can't you just block them and pretend your deleted your Facebook?

Personally it never seems worth it to try to get serious with someone until they move out of their house. I hate dealing with someone's family and having that awkward situation where you gotta sneak around or try to get them to like you. I mean if you're gonna marry someone then you'll probably have to meet them eventually, but at least you wouldn't have to go through them just to be with the person you love.

Fuck, give me a man with no family and I'll be the happiest person ever. Shit's too awkward trying to get parents to like you.
>>
I feel like I need to shit too often. Its getting worse and less is coming out each time.
If I can hear my housemate having sex, they probably heard me on the toilet.

Fuck, I guess I need to go to the doctor.
>>
DIARRHOEAAAAAAAAAA
>>
My parents are loving and supportive. They deserve so much more than an aimless, apathetic, unaccomplished nobody.
I'm sorry to the future doctors and leaders who are reading this who had absent or neglectful parents; we should have switched places.
>>
File: sharks.jpg (34KB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
sharks.jpg
34KB, 550x292px
im being used for an emotional connection/stability/whatever while she runs a muck and fucks other people and im so fucking worn down to a nub that honestly when i end this thing i have no desire to date anyone for the longest time.

seeing the used rubber in the wastebasket really fucking hurt though, like real bad. especially because she flaked hard on me earlier in the week about an hour prior to us hanging out. now i know why.

then shes texting me today about how shes struggling with her body image and weight issues and shit and i just cant take it.

i drink too much, too. and have been smoking like a fucking chimney.
>>
so does anyone that watches me (like, the doctors and the like) actually understand what it feels like to be me? Do any of them actually fucking care to listen to me or do they all just go by the book? Does anyone fucking care what I want?
>>
File: imfine.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
imfine.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
I'm a complete edgelord and I don't even know when Im being one, I've always hung out with other guys my entire life and have never had a female friend, never been in a relationship and I'm too social awkward to probably ever get in one
>>
I fucking hate being. Anything in my life isn't the best, I can't be proud of anything. From my homeland, race, to looks, to my college, all are pretty mediocre

Fuck this, really fuck this, I should just kill myself, I don't provide anything to humanity
>>
I'm talking to this guy. I like him, but nothing's happened yet. It has potential, though. This might be your last chance.
>>
>>18402555

Hmmmmm I'm probably just losing hope. The one hobby I enjoyed/thought I could compete in doesn't bring me fulfillment anymore. I tell myself it'll come back, but it hasn't yet for a while. Every day hits harder because it's just as sad as the day before. Smoking weed or drinking don't feel good anymore, and I don't feel good sober either. Idk, I can't imagine in a year like this it'll still be this bad.
>>
I'm trying my best.
I'm doing everything I can.
I've given you all I can.
I have nothing left.

You've given me nothing.

The past three months are a reflection of it.
90% of my time, is spent on you.
10% of your time, is spent on me.

Of the 90% of my time, 70% is smiling and caring.
Of the 10% of yours, 80% is spent attacking me.

I'm working, and still giving you more hours.
You're doing nothing but playing around with other people.

In your time of need, I'm there to give you endless comfort.
In my time of need, you're there to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I will never have the heart to kill myself because I'm scared,
and I don't want to burden the people close to me.
But please understand, if those things weren't there-

I would have killed myself,
and it would have been your fault.

Today is the worst day I've ever had since I "lost my memories." But you
would never know that because you were too busy telling me what was
wrong with me spending the last hour of my day brushing it all aside to care
for you. That was a nail in the coffin.

If not for the one friend I made,
nobody would even have known I cried today.

It's hard to breathe.

Stop saying you're the best.
You're actually the worst.
Stop saying you know everything now,
you're the dumbest you've ever been and will be.
>>
>>18403042

If I were who you're referring to, are you giving me a chance? Do I know you care?
>>
>>18403055

What memories did you lose?
>>
>>18403069
I've forgotten a few people, and the ones I remember, I've forgotten various things about them.
I'm paranoid so I've written notes about everyone close to me, but looking at the notes makes me
feel as though, by forgetting, I've done something awful.

I've told two people, my mentioned friend, and that person.
My friend cooperated with me and was nice to me when I asked if we were friends.
That person freaked out and got mad at me instead. I still spent that day trying to comfort them.
>>
>>18403069
>>18403084
That person's first response was to call me a liar.
I was too scared to fight their accusation.
I still think that person doesn't believe me.
>>
>>18403086

There was something that happened earlier today, and I hope by being less angry I won't sound like dementia anon. I was paranoid I hurt someone I care about telepathically. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>18402779
IBS
>>
Goodnight, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow. It would be really great if I just die in my sleep tonight.
>>
File: morelikepooracing.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
morelikepooracing.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>18403093
When diarrhea gives you anxiety but you've got IBS and anxiety is enough to trigger diarrhea
>>
>>18403059
It's difficult. I'm pretty sure he has feelings for me, but he doesn't pursue them. He knows I care. I can't wait around until he decides to give me chance.
>>
Dubs and I go to mental hospital tonight, instead of waiting until the boiling point. Trips and I kms.
>>
You're not who I thought you were. You're only human. If I had only known that would have been so profound for me to learn.
>>
>>18403110
Use my poo dubs anon, get help
>>
I think I like you more - or maybe in a different way - than I initially thought. It's no secret that I think you're a brilliant guy, and that I like how reasonable and logical you are. I like your robotic side and your vulnerable side, and I like that you trust me, and I like that I can trust you. I like you. But the thing is, I'm not sure how to interpret these feelings. Are they limited to friendship or am I falling in love with you? I just don't know, but I sure hope I'm not falling for you since I don't have time for a new impossible romantic interest. On the other hand logically I know that it's likely to happen, even if it's not happening yet. I realised today how similar you are to my oneitis. It's really striking. You seem to have less emotional problems than him and - I think it's fair to say it - you are smarter. And obviously, I have no idea how you act and carry yourself outside the virtual world. But still, character and traits-wise you're eerily similar to him. This whole situation is confusing and I blame my lack of ability to identify my feelings and navigate them, but oh well, what can you do. What I know for sure is that I don't like you because you remind me of someone I used to like in the past. I like you just because you're just a cool guy and have traits I appreciate in people.

Funnily enough, one of the traits you share with my old flame is being extremely hard to read. I have no idea how you *really* feel about me, and it really makes me nervous. I keep worrying that you dislike me.

I guess I'll never know, and maybe it's better this way.
>>
>>18403110

Rerolling
>>
Today the girl I love and planned to marry one day told me doesn't love me and hasn't for a while. She didn't break up with before because she didn't want to hurt me as much.

I want to kill myself. I tried to give her everything. I honestly don't know how I can live without her.
>>
>>18403121
You can live with yourself. She can, and she did something really shitty to someone that cared about her and you're smarter than she is.
>>
>>18403110
Rolling
>>
>>18400609
amen
>>
>>18403140
You got dubs! Kys
>>
>>18403115
>tfw describes you
>tfw want it to be for you
>tfw gotta remind yourself she'd be talking to you directly if she had feelings.

>I have no idea how you *really* feel about me
also I think she'd know I've completely fallen for her, or she should.

also
>impossible
and
>never
those are words that don't do well with me. not like I have a problem with them, but people use them and then I go and do the thing.
>>
i dont make my own mmmes
>>
>>18403151
>mmmes
is this a new meme?
>>
>>18403115
Initials?
>>
>>18400404
I think my gf is a prostitute
>>
I've only had sex with hookers, probably never made a woman orgasm and still don't really know how to, I can't talk to women without sounding like an autist (even the hookers), the concept of intimacy is completely lost to me and I'm pretty sure I don't know how to fix myself.
>>
I just had to like the ONE guy who seems absolutely uninterested in me. Really? Gah.
>>
>>18403133
Thanks man.
>>
>>18403169
why?
>>
>>18403110
trips trips trips
>>
I should have told you on that night when we talked about our secrets and thoughts but I didnt go in detail enough. To feel the embrace of a women is all I want at this point okay?
Just to hug a girl and be loved. For her to say she loves me and kiss me a little. If I had that, then I'd probably be okay dying at a moments notice.
I also didn't mention on that night that I don't feel empathy for strangers. I know I mentioned how I wish to kill the dim minded and incapable but at that night I hadn't understood another one of my secret thoughts, but now I do. I seriously don't feel pain or empathy from seeing others in pain. I only feel it if I love them sincerely, like you for example. If I saw you being hurt I would feel that pain too like a normal human and wish to end it instantly. However, if I saw a stranger on the street being shot, I wouldn't care too much about that individual. I would probably take concern of a shooting happening but I wouldn't stop the person from being shot if it took effort for me to do it. I don't mind the death of others.
And the last thing. I also am perfectly okay seeing being die. I enjoy watching people die. Knowing how pointless life is, is something that many people succumb to do. Seeing life being thrown around like a lifeless body is humorous since it's uncommon and unexpected. Something taboo like that is joyful and it's a real shame that only you like to watch that stuff too, at least that I know of. If only I could freely talk about seeing people die and laughing about it without the creepy stares and concerned looks. If I mention it to others, they attempt to move away from me since I'm the freak that I am.
-----------
I really wish I could fight someone and kill them with my bare hands. To break a bone with a single punch. To render them unconscious in a single hit. It shouldn't be too hard as long as I perfect my form and workout more.
I've had small daydreams of slaughtering someone with my bare hands.
((Text Limit Met))
>>
>>18403115
Could we get a name please?
>>
>>18403193
I give you a score of 11 edges.
>>
Apart of me worries constantly about you getting blown up, the other is resentment for what transpired. You need to make things right or at least give an explanation if you want anything to be salvaged. I'm at a point to where I can finish that book. Doubt you give a shit but oh well. Miss you.
>>
File: G6J9pe1.png (1MB, 932x852px) Image search: [Google]
G6J9pe1.png
1MB, 932x852px
>>18403193

>I wish someone loved me
>I don't care about anyone
>I wish I could break bones with my bare hands
>I like watching people die

Hm. Hm. I wonder if there's some correlation between "I hate people" and "I want to be loved."
>>
>>18403110
r0ll
>>
>>18400404
im so happy...for the first time ever there is a cute girl that i am attracted too who find me attractive back...its been 35 years...i just hope this is the one...
>>
File: wtf pepe.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
wtf pepe.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>18403215
>its been 35 years
fucks sake. best of luck for you anon, godspeed.
>>
>>18403044
You're probably not my C, but that's explains a bit about her.

My C always did talk about doing weed and getting blitzed. Funny thing is though, she only got smashed last week...at her birthday...of 21.

I digress though. I feel somewhat the same. This job sucks a lot of life force out of me to the point where I can't even enjoy my game library, which is so large, yet so neglected.

But don't worry. I feel you'll get a spark up sometime soon. My year perked up when I bought a fucking place for myself. I'm away from most of my demons, I can sleep much easier, and I can just waltz in the nude for however long I please! ...I still have to deal with my limited lifeforce and time, but hey, I'm mildly amused.
>>
>>18403213
Responding to your reply.
Yeah, having this bloodlust isn't helping my social/love life. I'll probably become a wizard in due time.
I'll just have to hope that I'm lucky that things work out in the end.
>>
I finally get why people hate retail jobs. I'm a cashier now, and it really is like purgatory: Every day is painfully mediocre, and all you can do is wait for it to end. And despite how much it sucks, it'll be just as shitty tomorrow, and the day after that, and it really sucks to imagine that the precious free time you have to relax is meant to be the period when you "live your life", but that's the truth. Can't have both.

God above, please let me get a good job. I want to be somewhere else. Not in this shitty town, in this dissatisfying job where no one gives a fuck about me. Sometimes I dream of immigrating to Switzerland, because it looks really nice. I'll put in the world, and do whatever I have to. Just - not this future, please no.
>>
>>18403231

You don't have bloodlust, you have a severe case of envy. You wish you had people to love on and spend time with, so you envy everyone else who does, imagine everyone else who does is somehow like giving you a hard time about your life because it's not the same as theirs, and therefore everyone should die/you don't care about anyone.

You're just a child begging for attention in the only way you know how. My advice to you would be to grow up. To get past the abject hatred for other people's happiness, and start working on yourself so that you can experience some of that.

>work on myself how

It's cliche and overused because it's true:
Exercise
Better diet
Hydration
Hygiene
Practicing social skills
Not pretending to be some kind of anti-hero avenger
>>
Kyle,

It's time for you to grow the fuck up.

You haven't changed your work availability yet you constantly bitch and moan about not getting enough hours, then when you do work you bitch and moan about having to be at work and about how "stressful life has been lately, man" whilst shirking your work responsibilities, showing up high as balls and disappearing for 30 minutes when we need you to help out.
On top of all this, half the time you either call in sick, or you just don't bother showing up and play dumb about it.
Are you stressed because your mother and girlfriend are pressuring you to be an adult? To pay bills and rent? Because you should be.

Stop with all the bullshit about "hitting it big in the music biz". Your music isn't good, your lyrics aren't clever and the last thing the music industry would want is a pasty Canadian kid rapping about things he doesn't understand.
You shouldn't want to be like your dad. He's a loser and a deadbeat and exactly what you're becoming.

You have a daughter. You should be working hard at the job you already have instead of chasing a shitty dream you can't ever hope to achieve. You should be planning a life with your family.

Really, every time I see you I get utterly infuriated, because if I had everything you do, a daughter, girlfriend, family and hope for a future, you can bet I'd be busting my fucking ass to make that future as bright as possible for my loved ones.

Grow the fuck up, Kyle.
>>
>>18403249
Thank you anon.
I'm working on those things. Only difficult one is social skills.
Thanks for the words.
>>
File: c7c.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
c7c.png
98KB, 612x491px
>dormmate wolfing down several servings of Coke-Cola
>Me: damn, girl, that's a shit ton of soda and sugar...aren't you trying to pull an all-nighter? You're going to crash sooner now
>her: yeah but I'm only drinking it in moderation and it isn't like I do this every day (she just drinks juice instead), why are you up in my business, we're all going to die one day anyway!!
>me: ...just wanted to warn you, nothing more
>later on I'm putting soda away in fridge to clear off counter so I can use it
>her: hey, that's mine you know! (grabs and pours another cup, finishing off the whole big bottle), please stop judging me for drinking it
>have sandwich on counter
>her: oh my god anon you're going to gain weight! What are you doing?? (earlier that day I mentioned wanting to avoid sugar and high-calorie foods and now she's been trying to "scare" me by telling me that I'll gain weight from random shit)
>me: ...are you patronizing me? Why do you keep bringing that up so often? What?
>her: hey, you patronized me for drinking soda
>our other dormmate finally chipping in: hey, anon, she can drink soda if she wants, omg
>me: ...I was genuinely just warning you, drinking a few hundred grams of sugar isn't good for your system or productivity, I've seen how tired you get after drinking so much. Just wanted to remind you just in case you really wanted to pull that all-nighter. This isn't the same as telling you not to drink it...
>three hours later I find her snoozing on the couch, her homework strewn about and some spilled coffee all over the carpet
>I have to clean it up

...Sometimes I just don't get whether or not I'm in the wrong or not. It's none of my business but at the same time I only wanted to see her be able to get done with her project.
>>
>>18403265

Let dumb people live their lives as long as it's not infringing on yours.

>had to clean it up

No you didn't, you could have left it and made her clean it up.
>>
Dear C
I'm dating your brother and this is weird
Don't have anything else to add it's just a very weird situation and I wish I could just talk it out with you without hurting family dynamics.
>>
Any advice on where a guy can go to meet people? Not looking for a gf or anything, just want some friends. Everyone I work with is like 30 years older than me.
>>
>>18403286

Older people can be fun to hang out with though.
>>
>>18403270
I legit tried waking her up and shaking her but she just groaned--I didn't wanna be charged for the stain so I had to clean it up before it dried. It is what it is.

Good point though
>>
>>18403278

I mean I still feel pain but I doubt I would start screaming or anything. Just feel hurt and confused, maybe heartbroken and inferior. Like I failed. I don't belong here anyway, I have to leave. Doubt anyone would talk to me much where I would go.
>>
I had a supportive, sexy, wonderful girlfriend I was about to propose to and I broke up with her for no reason. Dated for over 4 years then just broke up because I saw how happy we'd be if we got married and stayed together for life and I just can't let myself be happy.
>>
>>18403323
Everybody deserves to be happy, that's the truth.

I can understand that being happy can be kind of terrifying if you've grown accustomed to being constantly unhappy.

You should go get her back. If she doesn't want you back, then move on and find out what makes you happy and strive towards that.

You deserve happiness.
>>
>>18403294

Next time, take pictures - everyone's got a damn smartphone these days. Pictures of her asleep, with the spilled coffee and paperwork and what have you. Then if you're charged for the stain, you can bill the person responsible.
>>
>>18403323
WHAT IN THE SHIT FUCKING HELL YOU GODDAMN RETARD.

I'm mad at you. know that somewhere, someone is legitimately disappointed and mad at you for fucking that up intentionally.
>>
>>18403361
Don't be like that.
>>
>>18403394
no i agree with anon >>18403361
i am very disappointed as well, what the actual fuck, do you know how many people would die to have a life like that, or specifically a wife like that
>>
We need to talk about those sexual things that happened last night. How far are you wanting to go with them? Are you actually into that? Have they talked with you about it? I need answers and I hope I have the courage to bring this up next time I see you.
>>
>>18403346
>>18403361
>>18403411
How am I supposed to recover with her family though? I can imagine getting back with her if I tried hard enough. I've fucked up enough times and fought to get her back each time. But I can't imagine her family ever taking me in again or her father okay-ing our marriage.
>>
>>18403455
Then earn their respect back as well. You've got to prove to them that you want to be on good terms again, with all of them, and whatever that entails.
>>
I know that the relationship I'm in is going to sink, but we don't talk enough for me to try to save it. I need to accept that it won't work and end it, but I don't have the confidence to and I don't want to disappoint my mom again
>>
How?
>>
>>18403323
Just know, as someone who might never have something like that, I can't help but want to bitch slap you through the monitor right now. You admit that you had a great relationship, then drop it because... what? Literally what the fuck man? I've struggled for 28 years, and still struggle, to even make female friends, FRIENDS! and you piss away a deep emotional connection with someone, something I and so many others yearn for all our lives.

Not cool, man. You fucking get in touch with her and say you're sorry you were such a dumbass. If she loves you, you might get her back. If you don't, I have no sympathy for you. You brought this misery upon your fucking self.
>>
I fucking hate you, Evelin Tobar. I've always hated you. You're a sneaky, manipulative, lying cocksucker. You stole my father from me, and now you steal money from me as well. You are an evil woman, and I wish for nothing but bad things to happen to you in your life, as well as your two useless sons. Karma's a bitch.
>>
>>18403468
Use a thing of durex lube and some inch-long Robertson-head screws (the one's with the square shaped hole). That usually does it for me.
>>
I spend a lot of time thinking about you.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (162KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
162KB, 750x749px
>be me
>like grill
>somehow we end up going to lunch together during finals
>the word date was never mentioned , but it was just us . I kinda like her , she told me had a lot fun
>ask her if she wants to do something again
>says finals but will try and work something
>day comes and she can't and I'm like that's fine no biggie, you wanna chill before you leave for Spain once ? (Again , I'm kinda of a pussy so I skip out on details like making it a formal date so I make it sound casual )
>says she can't , then suddenly apologizes for (potentially) giving me the wrong impression . She wasn't looking for anything serious (though neither was I) especially since she was about to leave for Spain the whole summer

I still like this girl a bit . When we both go back to university , do you think I have any chance of bringing her back or winning her over ? I have her number obviously .
>>
>>18403034
Me also ;(
>>
>>18403471
We still talk and I have apologized multiple times. I may just be idealizing her in the post-breakup confusion. There were some legitimate complaints that led me down this path.

What's stopping you from forming an emotional connection? Fuck having female friends. That's a waste of time. Most women are fucking boring and don't reveal anything interesting unless you're dating them. Approach a woman with the clear intent that you want to take them out on a date. Don't friendzone yourself then expect them to lift you out of it.
>>
>>18403044
Gotta make a change anon. I say the same every year. And here i sit, drunk, alone, hoping for a heart attack
>>
>>18403506
If she says she doesn't want to date you, she doesn't want to date you you dense faggot.

Be her friend, stay in touch, but keep it platonic.
What is so hard for people to understand about this, holy shit, if they don't want to date then drop the subject
>>
File: clap.gif (3MB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
3MB, 497x280px
I do believe I'm getting trolled. well played.
>>
>>18403110
Isnt that the worst... i almost ate a 12 guage a few weeks ago but went to the loony bin instead

Cointoss i just kms anyway. Am sorry. I feel for ya like a brother, but i cant helo myself. How could i hooe of helping a stranger on the internet
>>
>>18403518
Yeah you'll ruin the friendship if you keep bringing it up.
Depending on your age, the best path to snagging this honey may be to just start dating a more attractive girl (even if she's worthless in all other regards). Young girls go nuts over guys who can get a woman they consider more attractive than themselves
>>
>>18403218
Horey shet
>>
Dear 4chan. I am absolutely pathetic and I want to die. I'm 32, old enough to be some of your dads. I have epilepsy (pretty bad shit) and so I can't function in normal society. I'm stuck with my parents. I love them to death but I'm breaking inside. I haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years due to me constantly having seizures or feeling insecure about this shit.

Despite taking a drug that makes me gain weight I'm dieting and exercising. I hope that maybe I'll lose some weight, enough that I can feel good about my shit.

Right now I need to vent. Yeah I thought about killing myself but its not fair to the people who care about me, and besides I do have a cute dog so... thats something?

I just wish I had a normal life. I mean.. I did once. I fell in love with a girl and I thought I'd be with her for life... it didn't work out. I think maybe I should have followed her (she was from Taiwan and went back there) but I wouldn't know the language, I'd be a burden (more than I am now). It would be selfish right? Regardless its a regret I have.

Anyways feel free to shit on my parade.
>>
>>18403110
stream?
>>
>>18403520
Learn how to reply and take your autistic lingo back to 2009 you fucking faggot of a fool.
>>
>>18403286
Bar. But in on a conversation and offer up a few shots.
>>
>>18403515

Things are just getting worse now, I'm waiting for them to get worse than that. I don't know if I can do this all over again. Yeah things need to change, but they're some hard changes to make. It doesn't freak me out to shoot myself anymore. I can do it if it gets to that point. Prime time now because no one cares. I don't want to go to the hospital again. If holding on doesn't help, and things keep getting worse and setting me back, I'm probably gonna die this time. It's the only way out.
>>
>>18403346
Not me tho
>>
File: Glasses2.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses2.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>18403542
Yes you. You are a person and you deserve happiness just like the rest of us.

I love you. Go find what makes you happy and get happy.
>>
>>18403411
Or could be like me. Even worse tho because i wanna kms and dont deserve her. Even tried hard to divorce her and hide ina woods. No luck.

Not fsir to either of us.

He maybe did the hard lesser of 2 evils
>>
>>18403168
>>18403198
One of the letters of the addressee's initials is M.
>>
>>18403532
Nah anon. Im 31. Im cripole and can hardly work. Alchaholic and wanna kms. I feel ya bro. Epilepsy on top of that would surely an hero me...

Sucks bro
>>
>>18403537

Much

Edge
>>
>>18403539
I know anon. You could try a shrink and meds. Honestley if you value anyone in your life stage it so it looks like a murder.

2 of my best friends an hero this year.

I sit on the edge trying not to jump daily.

Please dont kys. But if u do, have the fucking descency to hide it
>>
>>18403537
what are you mad about?
>>
>>18403547
Thank u anon. Love u also. Made me feel a little less autistic. Bout to have a panic attack in a crowd right now. U have a good one!
>>
>>18403518
I'm the dense faggot ? What's the point of staying friends with her , Dick around and placate her and hope I get something down the road ? I'd rather just move on, it's just one girl .

Again , I didn't even ask her out , she is the one that said that independent of me .
>>
>>18403564
yeah I'd give it a score of about 2 edges. its just blind insults, which is about a 1, but I'll give him 2 for the alliteration at the end.
>>
>>18403560
I am more curious about the writers initials.
>>
>>18403577
If she's not worth staying friends with then she's not worth dating. Move on then.
>>
>>18403561
I can't drink alcohol it will make me start shaking like bacon. Please drink a white Russian for me. Epilepsy is a hell of a trip. The only thing that gets me through the day is petting my doggo.
>>
>>18403577
Then you solved your own problem, fucktard. Fuck off with you.
>>
Are we set for the rapture?
>>
>>18403583
You can make a wild guess, I promise to let you know if you guess right.
>>
>>18403586
Call me a complete autist, but I don't think there's a point to being friends with somebody you are interested in .

That doesn't mean that you have to be a dick to them , or that women and men can't be friends . I have a ton of girl friends , though most are younger or older than I am and all of them I have zero interest in fucking .

I can only think of one girl who breaks the paradigm , though our relationship is complicated to say the least, but we are good friends .

I think that it just feels one sided to be have interest in somebody and not have it be reciprocated , and then live a lie in any interaction you have with them . I think it's better to just drop all of that and move on . That doesn't mean that she wouldn't make a shitty friend , but I'm not interested in just a friend , I've got tons already . Does that make me autistic?
>>
>>18403607
H
>>
>>18403595
>solved my own problem
I didn't solve it , I was asking for help, what I said was my default position . Clearly nobody is interested in helping me but telling me barebone shit I already know instead of doing x y z or at explaining why it's a good or bad idea to do it .
>>
>>18403612
That's not me, sorry anon.
>>
>>18403613
Okay I'll tell you

Staying friends with her just because you think you might bang her later on is a shitty thing to do because you don't care about her, only a chance at some puss

dropping her as a friend because you only want to date is just as shitty, but at least it's honest and honesty goes a long way.

Being their friend because you'd like to be their friend is obviously best, morally and otherwise, but you come off as kind of a shitty person anyway so this option is pretty much moot.

Take your pick.
>>
>>18403560
>>18403607
L
>>
>>18403571

Yeah, I've taken a lot of anti depression meds over the years. I don't respond to them. I want to write a note saying I'm travelling the world, but really be hidden deep in the forest and dead. Or leave and hope being gone and a new person helps me feel better. I don't think I can be helped.
>>
>>18403618
Look, my point was I was expecting two replies . Either, when her excuse of not being there is up and wee both back . I have legitimate chance or not . Clearly I don't based on the replies .

I'll take the second option , thank you .

And , for the record , just because I don't want to be friends doesn't make me an asshole . I'm not saying that if I don't see her in class and she says hi I'm gonna pretend she doesn't exist or if she seriously needs help with something I'll deny it , but if she wants to do something stupid like shopping is the answer is going to be no .
>>
>>18403619
Again, that's not me. Sorry!
>>
>>18403632
hmmm
>>
>>18403608
I think you may have just misunderstood me. I was trying to say that the person you are interested in or dating should ALSO be a friend. As in, you should want to spend time with that person for a reason other than just sex.

It's clear that anon was only interested in her at a superficial level by how quickly he dismissed the idea of continuing contact after she said she wasn't interested sexually. However, if he had a real connection with her personality, the option of being good friends is still available as long as he doesn't continue to cling to that unreciprocated interest. It's not that he would be lying, he would just have to be mature and direct his romantic interest elsewhere. That is hard and it's often easier to just drop everything and stop contact.
>>
>>18403629
You're right. It's your demeanor that makes you an asshole.
>>
>>18403641
No, I understand your point , but I also find it hard to really connect with someone's personality unless I've known them for a long time . My first girlfriend , I didn't even like her ( a lot ) initially , my feelings for her grew with time.

Or maybe that's just an excuse and I'm just a superficial piece of shit . Couldn't tell you .
>>
>>18403645
Oh, I know that I'm quite pompous , you don't have to point that out . It's something I have to live with , for better or for worse.
>>
>>18403649
I see where you're coming from. There's no need to berate yourself in each post. It's common for people to build a relationship based on the initial attraction. All I'm saying is if there is no connection deeper than that, then it's time to move on.

If you want to hear about being a superficial piece of shit here's how I met my last girlfriend: >At party and notice girl facing away from me
>the ass was fat
>turns around to reveal butterface
>spend night getting hard looking at her ass then softening when she turns to face me
>say fuck it I'll do her from behind
>dated for years after this
>>
>>18403661
Well I fucked that greentext up. Time for bed
>>
File: thicc.jpg (236KB, 1148x1268px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
236KB, 1148x1268px
>>18403661
>>
This isn't good. I want to be in your arms again... You held me so close. This.... This really isn't good.
>>
>>18403662
Goodnight my dude
>>
>tfw i'll never get a thin qt white girl
>>
>>18400950
If she's the one, and you finally banged her, why aren't you happy? You should be happy.
>>
File: 1482376707569.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
1482376707569.png
586KB, 637x510px
I fucking hate my parents for getting me circumcised. I have white bumps all along my shaft(Hair folicules and fordyce spots) from a double botched circumsicion. Not only that, but I have hairs growing all the way up to under the ring of my head.

A literal franken dick
>>
>>18403682
I almost did, but I was too late.
>>
Hey A,
last night they finally found me. They told me what happened. I've been waiting for you to come back for weeks, but I knew you weren't going to.

You were really happy, the night you died. The last words you told me was that you were going to marry me. You sang me to sleep and left. You told me you loved me a thousand times, and sent me those gorgeous flowers. You were dead a couple of hours later.
I am proud of you for what you did. You died like the man I know you were. I am so devastated that I lost you, but you were too much of an idealistic faggot to die any other way.

You were really a good person. You thought you were such a piece of shit, but you truly were the kindest person I've ever met. An amazing son, brother and friend. Everyone's missing you like fucking crazy.
Your friend told me you were really in love with me. That you were happier than you had been in month, and your mother begged him to find me. It made me very happy that you loved me so very much and I gave you a little joy.

You promised me you weren't going to die on me, A. You promised me we were going to get old and be happy, that we were going to have a child and two dogs. That we were going to move to the country side, and you were going to grow flowers for me in our garden, that you were going to fix our house and tell me that my food is perfect.
But I am not mad, okay? I'll try to not be mad even if you won't.
I loved you from the first moment we talked. I knew you were right for me. I will spend the rest of my life missing you.
Yours.
>>
The things you say to me... you say them under the guise of friendship but I wonder if you truly feel something more. I wonder if you keep it inside because you know admitting something would hurt us both because we can't be together.

When I told you I never had a friendship like this you replied "Where both parties like each other a lot and actually want to spend time with each other and talk to each other and are sad when they can't?"

Or that one time you panicked when you thought something bad happened to your wife on her trip, you told me "my life would turn to shit if she were gone but if that happened, if she wasn't in my life anymore I thought I'd just get a place with you."

And when you said that you owed me favors for our friendship. I told you that I do what I do because I like you a lot. You responded "The thing is, I feel exactly the same way. I do things for you because pleasing you pleases me."

Or just yesterday we talked about how important we are to each other and how our friendship means more than anything, you told me "I'd give you my life."

Your words bounce around in my head. My mind wanders to that night you kissed me softly in the dark at your front gate. And I wonder 'Is this... is this really love instead?'
>>
reply to what? you never sent me anything.
>>
Every time I ride the bus, I hope to ride it with you
>>
>>18400404
I'm starting to fall for her again and I don't know what to do. I don't think we can date again and I love talking with her but it's killing me. Emotions suck
>>
>>18403719
If this is you, send me a text right now.

About anything.
>>
>>18403707
This is called an emotional affair.

Congrats on contributing to ruining a marriage.
>>
I swear if my fucking boss doesn't stop messaging me on private number on the weekend morning and ask how's the fucking project that is someone else's responsibility I will call authorities on him and his misconduct.
>>
>>18403726
What letter does your first name start with
>>
>>18403729
Nothing is ruined. Nothing else has happened. He intends to stay with her and I'm not going to do anything to mess that up.
>>
>>18403737
H
>>
>>18403740
>I'm not going to do anything to mess that up.
Except continue to heartfuck someone else's husband.
>>
My niece and I basically feel like sisters at this point. I am friends with her friends but I know they don't give two shits about me. Especially the new people in her friend group.

I feel like the black sheep everywhere I go. I try to talk to her new friends and they give me this whatever attitude and don't care about me. Even her boyfriend, who we were all close friends with, almost never talks to me unless its about my niece.

Don't tell me you're worried about her and don't tell me to go comfort her because she's sad. I live with her. I know she likes her space when she's sad and I already talked to her. Fuck you, man. The world doesn't revolve around her. I'm not getting up at 12am when I'm tired as hell from a long day of walking in what felt like 100F weather for hours (and you knew this) because she's sad. I saw potential, I can see us having a good friendship if you didn't see me as a tool to know more about your girlfriend. Im not even a human at this point Im just your fucking news reporter for your girlfriend.

Don't let me forget about that one guy who says Im so funny but then he only texts once every month or two because he's bored and hoping I'll entertain him. Fuck off.

How can you not see the bullshit that's happening and then wonder why I fuck off to hang with my boyfriend.
None of your friends care about me, they're only "interested" because I'm a link to you. Its not "hey anon" it's "wheres (niece)?"

This is why I don't hang out with your friends anymore. I love you but I'm not gonna take this shit. My boyfriends buddy has shown me more appreciation in a single sentence than any of them ever have. I've cooked for your friends, given them advice and support to the best of my abilities. Apparently that means nothing and everyone just wants to have a big circlejerk over how depressed they are.
I hate being a black sheep. Fuck this
>>
>>18403747
Damn. Got my hopes up. Her last name starts with H but not her first.

Good luck making it work with him
>>
>>18403592
;( never had one
Mixing milk with booze is never a good idea for me but i will soon try one for u.
>>
>>18403622
Well, another good friend of mine 2 years almost to the day was in the ER with gis family mad at him cause he tried to an hero. Now he getting married soon and has a baby on the way and has never been happier.

So i guess anything is possible.

I got cut tho. I fuckin hate kids and everyone says id be a great dad but its a face i put on so everyone doesnt sad react at me...

Im honestley not sure anymore.

Being as how u and others here been on meds is it normal to have more suicidal thoughts on them or no? I seriously dont feel like i truly want to i guess but almost any social situation now i just think "man... i should just tgo eat a shotgun. Fuck 100% of this."

Like even hanging out with my best friends. I love them like family and one i just had dinner with, his 19 year old kid just an hero. Im there 4 nights a week hanging out. Kid was like a little brother. Loved him like family.

I dont know. Im married. Got doggos. Got tones neices and nephews around always.

Just.... apathetic zombie towards everything now good or bad and i honestly am just tired...

I really wish there was a service or a descent way to kms and make it look like an avcident and know that nobody would find out...
>>
>>18403699
#frankindick

Sorry for u bit i did chuckle.

At least they got ya a (You)
>>
>>18403748
Implying that I'm solely to blame for the words coming out of his mouth because he's clearly incapable of making his own decisions and controlling his emotions, right?
>>
Princess I miss you and I still love you. Goodnight and sweet dreams my Princess
>>
if I'm honest I don't have much optimism for today.
>tfw I have no description of tfw
>>
>>18403836
I don't feel like herding kekistanis irl. I'm also somewhat of a local target. I don't feel like streaming or shooting any video. I'm betting nothing interesting happens.

I'm still going and buying a milkshake and walking around the park laughing at communists, idgaf. swear to fuck, if someone gets pepper spray in my milkshake there'll be hell to pay.
>>
I need someone to hug me and tell me it is going to be alright.
>>
a day doesn't go by that I don't think of my father. Im a terrible son for not paying attention to his alcohol consumption. If it wasn't for me he'd still be alive today. I'm so stupid...
I never should have drank around him it just made temptation that much more of a triggering factor for him to start up again. I love you dad and just want you to know., that I am truly sorry. I miss you so much but these tears won't bring you back. Now that both of you are gone I have to stand on my own 2 feet, keep going. I've had so much I could say to you but you'll never get the chance to hear it, it's all I've ever asked for. I've had this craving to be close to you but I'll never get the chance to love you, it's all I ask for. Tell me about how your so damn proud I know you loved me but you went and left now. How can I sleep at night, I hope the afterlife is treating you well because I'm suffering without you.
>>
All my girlfriend does is complain, be depressed, be paranoid, do cocaine, feel bad that she's "fat", get mad at me for petty bullshit, talk shit about our roommate/my best friend, get upset about things and complain/vent at me instead of confronting those things herself, never cleans up unless I force her to.

I fucking hate it and I miss being single and living by myself, but I can't afford to move out.

But I still like her lot, and care a lot. But holy shit maybe she could try on a different mood.
>>
>>18403870
does she also mumble under her breath that you're an oppressive patriarchal piece of shit if you ask her to clean her mess up or if you ask if she can cook dinner?

bad times. you have my condolences. also
>you know she's doing coke instead of it being a surprise when you go to move out and find baggies tucked in the bed frame rails on her side.
break the fuck up with her. fuck drugs.
>>
I think I'll take a break from bitching about how lonely I am and just say this:

Sometimes I like to pretend I have a Shiba Inu with me where ever I go.

Shit that's an imaginary friend.

Shit it's me basically being lonely.

>"anon just get a Shiba Inu"

But they're meme dogs and they're really hard to train.
>>
>>18403870
Save money. Leave her. Move out.

Or therapy. She sounds like she needs intense therapy.
>>
Long time ago about 5 years ago I want to say. I was browsing around and stumbled upon something called [spoiler]The Onion Browser[/spoiler] which lets you get onto the [spoiler] Deep Web[/spoiler] At first it was all fun and games but then I found a very vile site that had [spoiler] Zoophila, Rape & Torture video and Pedophiles [/spoiler] roaming freely on it. It was pretty awful but I never engaged in an contact or tried to talk with any of them just stayed a distance away. Until one night I found a perticular site for [spoiler] A red room [/spoiler] never. Never been in one before so I thought why not. I should've stayed away. Being the curious teenage I was, I put some money into a [spoiler] Bitcoin account [/spoiler] and waited as I was let in. First a window popped up with a countdown saying [spoiler]5 mins til Funtime.[/spoiler] then the video began and at first seemed harmless until the chat window popped up. All I saw was [spoiler] this hooded man[/spoiler] [spoiler] unmask this girl that couldn't have been younger then 20.[/spoiler] my heart was pounding out of my chest as he [spoiler] picked up the knife and slowly began cutting into her [/spoiler] her screams of pain almost unbearable. Tears in her eyes she asked him [spoiler] WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? [/spoiler] but the man [spoiler]just stood there smiling grotesquely.[/spoiler] My hands were perspiring so hard, heart racing and sweat pooling on my face, I was in shock. This has to be a prank a scam some troll video. But no... it was real just as real as the [spoiler] twisted psychopaths enjoying every moment of it in the chat.[/spoiler] That was one of the worst experiences in my life and that's why I refuse to ever step foot onto [spoiler] The Deep Web [/spoiler] again.
>>
File: tumblr_nzhqg5NN3P1uj9aq5o1_500.gif (807KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzhqg5NN3P1uj9aq5o1_500.gif
807KB, 500x672px
>>18403823
>>
i feel like there isnt any point to anything and im afraid because i dont want to keep living my entire life like this
>>
There have always been something wrong with my physical body one way or the other, I never have not felt pain.
>>
>>18403847
Sorry anon. I cant do any of that bit i can tell you that you dont suffer alone and i can give ya a (You)
>>
File: 1493662599642.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493662599642.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>18403855
As an alchaholic drunk at like 5am i can tell you, your drinking didnt do shit to him. Some of us cope with booze. It will likely take my father early and maybe even me before.

I have tried not drinking.

Its gay and boring. Never have any fun and always dd.

A good friend and drug addict told me he heard once "the flame that burns twice as bright lasts half as long."

Work hard play hard.

Die old and broken at 50 with awesome stories.

Cannot imagine living life without my folks but i also quit drinking for years and hated every day.

99% of my hobbies include drunk buddies. The fuck am i supposed to just not have a 12 pack and pull that transmission?
>>
>>18403922
Same ;(
>>
>>18403936
I am crippled for life since 2010. And i feel for u
>>
Although it got me motivated to go to the gym and eat better...I keep feeling that I placed way too much emphasis on losing my virginity and I don't feel as great as I thought I would after hooking up via tinder
Maybe I got too attached to her because it was my first time? Maybe one night stands aren't for me, I don't know
>>
>>18403939
Thank you anon. I don't honestly know what to do with my life right now.
>>
Had a dream where a really attractive woman said "Animate again because you're going to die."

I'm going to start animating again. My friends and random internet people seemed to like the shorts I made. I really have nothing else going for me other than a slow death via alcohol consumption.
>>
>>18403774
Implying that you're to blame for continuing this pseudorelationship and writing anonymous letters to him on 4chan like a lovesick teenager.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
I wish you'd realize that you deserve better than the guy you left me for and that your relationship with him won't work.

I wish we could get back together even if I know it wouldn't work and I'd just get hurt again.
>>
>>18402401
If she loves her parents then drop it now. I assume you're under 21 so I can guarantee you won't miss a thing.
>>
>>18402435
>That rant about homos and trannies
for what purpose
>>
>>18402529
You're right. It'll never happen.
>>
>>18403752
first initial please
maybe u do love me
>>
File: IMG_20170608_104932.jpg (312KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_104932.jpg
312KB, 1200x1600px
>>18400404
I fucking hate you stupid bitch you flirt with guys for money and drugs let this guy borrow your car everyday and dissappear for hours when he picks u up but you say you love me so what if we still have sex you just came by at 3am with your pussy wide open i ask and you say you used the dildo but my dick is thicker than your dildo and its too open plus your dildo is at home and you just came from pennsylvania dropping off your"cousin" and started drinking smfh tires of your lies you whore dont be surprised when i dont answer your calls or texts anymore im an attractive guy i can def do way better than your ass i just cared so much about you but now i will never trust you
>>
File: DBX37UYUAAEESGg.jpg orig.jpg (371KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBX37UYUAAEESGg.jpg orig.jpg
371KB, 1536x2048px
I want to really understand people. I want to see and know every bit of their character. I want to get past superficial facades like religious beliefs, what trends they follow, whether or not they overuse slang terms like "bae" or "senpai" and piece together why they enjoy such things.

I feel like if I do that, I'll come to love people more and stop being so distant to others, and perhaps I'll understand myself better as well.
>>
A guy I know has been abusing one of his students for a year and keeps trying to manipulate her into thinking it's her fault whenever they almost get caught. He even had her forge a document to give to his father (conveniently the president of the local teachers union) and keep a big lie from his girlfriend.

It haunts me to stay silent and let this continue to go on. But, I know he's taking advantage of her being from an abusive family and will turn it around on her if this comes to light.
>>
I can't fucking deal with my family.
They're all so fucking weird.
I can't get over seeing or hearing about other peoples home lives and I feel so envious, and realize just how much I am missing out on.
The worst thing is I can't hate my family. They all love me so much, and to tell them this or turn my back on them would destroy them.
I want to be able to bring people over without having to worry if my socially retarded dad is drunk at 2pm and harassing my bipolar mom over opening a window. I have to turn into a totally different person around them and it's so draining. It's a part of my life I never want other people to see.
I just want a normal fucking life.
I think I need therapy to get past this.
>>
>>18400641
Fucking hell that hit me hard. I know my J wouldn't come here though.

I'm doing better these days. It's uncertain times for sure but I'm feeling like I have a better chance now than I've ever had of sorting my shit out. I'll be 25 in a matter of days, so that's really putting things in perspective about what I want to do with the dwindling remainder of my youth.

I'm sorry too. I'd never hold it against you for the stuff you said in the end. We were up against what felt like an impasse and l clearly lacked the emotional intelligence to do anything but taunt you into burning it all down.

You're one of the most special and genuine people I've ever met. If we did nothing but just talk for the foreseeable future I'd honestly feel blessed.
>>
>>18400664
thats what you get for showing any bit of your true self to jew owned normie data collection systems
>>
>>18402081
I know you love her, but you can't finance her bad decisions, let her fail
>>
>>18403100
I'm so sorry anon, I can't help but laugh at your circumstance, I mean that shit is ripe for comedy. lowest of low brow comedy but still comedy
>>
>>18403213
>Hm. Hm. I wonder if there's some correlation between "I hate people" and "I want to be loved."
well that hit home.

yeah +1 sample here
>>
>>18403215
don't place too much importance on it, in that don't build this up to be too big too soon. But good luck anon I'm rooting for you

t. Wizard working towards lich status
>>
I'm sorry that I was so oblivious to how you feel about me. I've liked you for a while but I never had the courage to do anything, just stare at you without saying anything. Yet I never noticed that you also stared at me and dropped so many hints at me. Now I lost all my chances, hell, I don't even know if you were actually flirting with me or not, but seeing how happy you were acting around me, touching me and staring at me, I'll take it that you were. Now I have no courage to talk to you, and I have no idea what the fuck I should do.
>>
>>18404008
>"Grow the fuck up."
>lurks vent threads & gets this pissed off about others' posts

ok senpai
>>
Losing you made me realize you were the only thing that kept me going forward.
Knowing I'd spend time with you motivated me to get through my day.

Now I'm left with nothing. I don't look forward to anything except going to sleep.

We met out of sheer luck and I don't think I'll ever get lucky like that again.
>>
>>18404541
I've seen this post at least twice on other threads, this person is a loon. I don't have to be pissed off to tell a whiny low-tier bitch pining after a married man to grow up. I'm just stating the obvious course of action.
>>
File: 1496667588814.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496667588814.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>18404597
the salt is so real tho? senpai u gotta chill this ain't the place for that. reply to ppl that u think u can actually help & send good vibes all around instead of hunting for trouble

but idk it ain't none of my business i guess. personally i lurk these threads to try to give ppl comfort when i can. Im mad irl enough as it is, i don't wanna be like that here
>>
>>18403768

Some people really are helped by medication. Some people don't respond to them well. Sometimes it's the wrong med, not meds in general. For me, I don't respond to them. I've been off everything but my sleep meds for a couple weeks now. I feel about the same. I wish I just dropped acid when I first go diagnosed with depression, because now I'm fucking actually schizo and the risk is kind of high in trying it these days. I asked my doctor to consider putting me on Vyvanse on my last visit, I read it can be effective in people that are resistant to traditional anti depressants.

I want to be a father eventually, I'm too young for it now, but I want to be one. Just afraid I would pass down too many illnesses to justify anything good I could pass down. I'd probably just warn them before the initial wave would set in, tell them to handle things differently than I did and hopefully they'd be better off than me.
>>
>>18400869
i have the same problem with a friend of mine, she always thinks shes right and im wrong because i dont always make research for my OPINION, like wtf its an opinion, you dont have to look up things people say on the internet if it is made up by yourself and you alone thought about it, i tried to explain that, but she just wont listen
i just cant understand her and she was pissed off at me for like a week bc of that and other reasons
so we decided to just stop discussing about things
is there anything left i could do to save that friendship, without hating each other?
>>
>>18400926
how old are you?
>>
female 16:
i was in an really abusive relationship with my ex like 8 months ago
and he took my virginity even tho i didnt wanted to bc he said i would decide how far we go, guess what?
i didnt went to see the doc altough i could have stds and im scared to go now bc time has passed and maybe i have something i wont get rid off anymore
i never talked about this relationship with someone bc i had like no friends after this bc i wasnt allowed to have contact with literally every boy
>>
>>18401613
hey?
>>
>>18404661
9 times out of 10 I'm here to help out, too. This person just rubbed me the wrong way. I can't stand self-delusional people and cheaters, and the combination of the two really gets my goat.

Not to mention seeing them post this identical romance-novel crap multiple times. How delusional do you have to be.

I'm super nice IRL though. Maybe that's the difference. I say shit here as anon that I should maybe say IRL more often.
>>
I woke up this morning remembering a dream I don't think I was supposed to remember. In the dream, I remembered having the dream before. They said I died, but I woke up afterward and that's a good thing? And that once I go out the door, I need to learn why I woke up. And that I wouldn't remember being there after I left. I woke up feeling like it was an elaborate bamboozle to keep me from killing myself. Or that they staged it to seem like I tricked them, or found a way around forgetting the dream. So now I don't know if I should look for why I'm alive, or if it was just a dream like most dreams.
>>
>>18403914
Hope you slept well Princess <3
>>
I don't think I can feel much emotion anymore. I can't recall exactly when it started, but I know it's been worsening over the past few years. I thought maybe it was just a phase I'd snap out. Just a side effect of moving to a new city and starting the next stage of my life. I used to be afraid of getting tested for depression or some kind of mental disorder. I didn't know if I could handle knowing that there was something fundamentally wrong with me. So I pushed that little worry deep down and ignored it. Months go by, and slowly but surely, all aspects of life started to suffer. I was a bit worried then, but I figured I'd overcome this obstacle given time. Fast forward to current day. I've just spent my first night homeless and have cut all ties with my family. I didn't sleep at all, but I distinctly recall not really being bothered by this fact of life. "Oh well, I can see the logical progression of things. I didn't change when I had the chance so this is a fitting punishment I guess". No sadness, no anger, hell not even a lot of regret. I felt did feel fear though. But it was "wrong". I was afraid in the way that all animals afraid, a fear due to a natural instinct of self-preservation. Like, "don't go there, that area is pretty shady", but I wasn't really afraid about my future or something more cerebral. Now I'm spending time asking myself questions. Should I go get tested for disorders? No, the results hardly matter now. Why not commit suicide? I think I honestly would if my "instincts" didn't pull be back from the brink. I guess to sum it up, I think somehow along the way through the twisted path, I lost the "real me". I recall that I used to have friends, hobbies and the like. Not extraordinary, but average suited me just fine. Somehow I gradually lost myself bit by bit to a void of apathy. Or maybe I was always just putting up a front and was just really good at deluding myself. Nobody develops sociopathy mid-life right?
>>
You were the last one, you know. The last one I felt with. The last one I wanted. It should never have happened. You hurt me, and I guess somehow I hurt you. I asked too many questions. Your behavior was inexplicable. But for a few minutes you made me feel so good. I wish I had those few minutes back. I can't even feel you any more. It's like it never happened, which is for the best. I haven't seen you in a long while. Where are you? In spite of everything, I wish you well for those few minutes.
>>
>>18404142
"my J"
>>
I just want you to know that i hadn't intended to make you feel uncomfortable or violated. I was happy to be around you and dedicated to you for such a long time. You were oblivious at times and threatened the others. It makes me sad to think that you wouldn't give me a chance to be your (you), I guess the other day was the last time I'll try steal you away for wonderment, I can't compete with the others who are chasing you. Good luck with everything, I will always hold a torch for you if you ever change your mind.
>>
I woke up crying today. How pathetic...
I know you don't miss me, but I miss you really bad.
I hope you're doing fine.
>>
>>18405352
What?
>>
I hate my birthday i feel like shit every year and the deppresion always returns
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.