[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help im fucking stuck!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o9yjsarvyF1rnlqlho1_540.png (477KB, 540x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9yjsarvyF1rnlqlho1_540.png
477KB, 540x705px
So theres is a girl at my University that ive had a huge crush on. She disappeared for a short time do to health issues. And the day before she came back she posted in one of our groups from uni, She had asked a question, which I took the opportunity to talk to her and replied. She then sent me a private message and we had a great conversation. The next day she texted me as she was on her way to uni too meet up with her. So i did, and since she has missed a lot of classes i had offered to help her. She talked to me about her health issues and such. She mentioned a Ex Boyfriend. So that day i helped her with everything, we did everything together. The next day (friday) we met up at school again. I helped her once more. People started to notice that we were always together and asked if we were dating and we said no. But that day before she left she told me we should set up a day during the weekend where she would come over or i would come over so that I can help her catch up with everything she missed, I told her sure just let me know. So sunday afternoon (i met her on thursday) she invited me over to help her. I agreed and got ready, as i was getting ready she said that if i would like to i can sleep over because we might stay up late studying. So i decided that i would take some pre steps in case anything happened. I shaved packed some clothes and left my house. Monday we had uni so i packed everything i would need. So i get there and we talked a whole lot smoke some stogies and eneded up not doing much work. Around Midnight she told me she was tired and going to sleep. I got my things i would need and proceeded to head out of her room, as i was walking out she asked me if i wanted to i can sleep in her bed. I obviously thought it was a trick question But i said that i didn't mind and that that was fine with me. So i get ready in the bathroom (brush teeth blah blah blah) then i come back,
>>
she tells me she doesn't sleep with the tv on but if i would like she could leave it on. So i agreed. She turned on the ac and i layed down with shorts and a tee on, she asked if i normally sleep with my clothes on, and i said no. She then said if i wanted to i could take my shirt off, I told her that i don't tend to sleep only without my shirt and that i usually sleep naked at home, she laughed and said she did too. So she then told me that if i wanted too i could take off my clothes. So i did and so did she. As were were laying there we were not touching but she started to put her legs against mine because i was warm. And she asked if i mind, i said no and we got comfortable but all that was touching was our legs afterwards we just laid there for a little bit and she ended up re-positioning herself in kind of a spooning position with her back in my direction. slowly she began moving closer and closer until her ass fit into my hips. We were spooning but our hands were silent. she began to rub her ass very discreetly on my dick. I began to get a boner. She felt it and went straight for touching it.
>>
One thing leads to another and we started making out and i put her on top of me and we were dry humping and i would feel my dick penetrating her through our underwear. She kept asking me to just put it in. I didnt at the time but we got to the point where we had sex she came in under 5 minutes and came every 15-20 minutes after that. It was a total of 4 times. It was great but i couldn't bust. after wards she had her head on my chest and we were talking and she just bursts out in teas saying she shouldn't have done that, that she had promised her boyfriend (who she told me was her ex) that she was going to wait for him to have sex again. And she felt guilty and but i calmed her and caressed her and I told her that if she wanted to we could just act like it never happened. So we fell asleep together with her in my arms. She woke me up with a kiss and after that things went back to normal. I took a shower and got dressed in front of her and she did that same but when she was changing i grabbed her (I couldn't resist) she laughed and told me to stop (playfully) so i laughed it off and did. Afterwards we ate breakfast and went to uni. We were trying so hard to play it off like nothing happened. We then went to a museum together after uni.
>>
It was a great day. The next day she was much colder (tuesday) she didn't talk to me or greet me properly but as we had previously talked about how we were trying to forget what happened and be friends which i understand but that shit hurt. Anyways the next day (wednesday) we were back to being friends just like when we met. We had so much to talk about and we walked around together. She invited me to comeover and study with her but forgot that she had a doctors appointment and would be going to her step moms house afterwards, and i also had a doctors appointment so we put it off. Today was a new and great day. We had 2 final exams and we did them together and got a perfect score on both(final exam was done with pairs of 2) We were both nervous af and have anxiety but we like to calm each other down. So today she went home after school like normal. And Ive been contemplating What the fuck i should do. I really like this girl, we have A LOT in common we like a lot of the same artists, music, writers, directors, movies, we talk about politics, theology, ideologies, philosophy and spirituality and we just get along very harmoniously. She is intelligent and a very intelectual person. I am a sapiosexual so this is a huge turn on. I always make her laugh and she makes me laugh, we always smile at each other and I am never bored or unhappy or uneasy when I am with her. It feels great to have met her. These last few days have been such an emotional roller coaster. I don't know what to do but i want to spend more time with her and get to know her better. So my question is, How do I get her to want me more ? What can I do and how should I act. Should I bring up the past? How should I handle the situation so that she becomes mine? Should I ignore her? Should I be As platonic as possible? Should i tease her? Should I steal a kiss from her when she least expects it? Should I invite her over???? I Need Advice & help Pleaseee!!!!!
>>
Ill add that her parents are not together, she lives with her grandparents (thats where i spent the night). Im very well off live in my own apartment and dont mind spending money so i can basically do anything that she likes. How should I balance this? I am a Leo and she is a Capricorn.
Also am i thinking to forward? maybe shes taking things slow and trying to figure out things with her boyfriend and thats why shes acting "confused"
Ill also add that i left some hickeys on her which she enjoyed at the time but afterwards was nervous about because she doesn't want her boyfriend to know what happened. Therefore she's unable to see him for a short period and on top of that that haven't seen each other in about 2 months.

Enjoy this song ive had on replay since
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4sbDxR22z4
>>
>>18400256
>>18400264
>>18400268
>>18400277
>>18400282

>have sex with girl
>she lied and said she had an ex, when really she has a boyfriend
>keep playing around with her
>what do I do?
>I'm a sapiosexual (turned on by intelligence)
>yet I believe in horoscopes and astrological signs
>and can barely put together sentences without awful sentences, structure, and spelling
>how to I get someone who is already cheating on her boyfriend to cheat on him more?
>how do I get someone to stay with me when they're already cheating on someone else

Everyone asks that. No one has an answer. And that's because each girl is different, but also that you aren't that turned on by intelligence if you're okay with dating someone who lied to you about their relationship status, let alone immediately regretted fucking you, yet still keeps hanging out with you.

Don't expect it to go anywhere. Just keep doing what you're doing, I guess, and hope it doesn't crash and burn.
>>
Thanks! SO MANY VALID POINTS
Im sorry about my spelling i was in a rush when i posted. I know man i know but the conversations we have and shit, I only met one other person in my life who made me feel this excited. I forgot to add shes going through some mental health issues, When i said health issues i was being vague. That's why she was absent at uni for like 2 months. I haven't been 100 % clear with her either even though she did mislead me. Im going to start ignoring her, and only talking to her when im free instead of looking for her/chasing her. I just can't get her out of my head and it fucking sucks. I feel bad about the whole boyfriend thing. Shes intelligent, we have deep conversations. I really think its her mental health thats making her act/seem so confused. I can connect with her on so many levels. But anyways thanks for the advice, im really stuck on this one.

Can i ask why you think it is that she did what she did?

I don't believe in astrology at all i just though i would add our horoscopes incase that changes anything idfk.
>>
I have anxiety as well... I end up overthinking everything.
>>
Learn how to use the English language. Then focus on brevity, because no one is going to read 4 posts worth of shit.
>>
>>18400347
>Why did she do it

Because she is mentally damaged, and needs attention/affection

I've been where you are my friend.

>Emotional roller coaster

Yep, always an emotional roller coaster with these types. Some day, after you get hurt a handful of times, you are going to see one of these types of women and immediately get sick to your stomach and run away.

I hate women with "mental health" problems. They are ALWAYS assholes. They are ALWAYS cheating on their boyfriends, hurting everybody around them, spreading their legs for this person and that person, it's so fucking retarded and disgusting.

She's a psycho selfish bitch. These types will never live a normal life and they will never be girlfriend material. Just run away.
>>
I wanted to include all the details. I was in a huge rush when i typed this up, Sorry bros. But yeah you're right not intelligent at all of her to have lied, But from what she told me afterwards, her relationship is very complicated at the moment.

I honestly just want to be on top of the whole situation, from my point of view at the moment she is in control of our interactions. I would like to know how i can turn things around.
>>
>>18400369
Fuckkkkk!!!!! I have a odd thing for getting into these shitty situations with girls. To make things more relatable i will describe her a bit, Shes short about 5'4 shes petite. Brown hair that reaches her shoulders. Hazel eyes, lovely smile, shes studies Fashion Design with me. I used to be kind of A druggie and im into all that underground, truth seeking, philosophy shit. I have mental health issues myself. Shes going through what shes going through (mental health) because she was also into drugs a couple months back (mdma, lsd, cannabis, dmt[ive been there and done that]) before she had a bad experience and flipped out on this ex/boyfriend of hers.

Honestly the more i talk about it the dumber i fucking feel for liking someone like this....
>>
>>18400392
Wow sounds like an absolute fucking trainwreck who is already a useless slab of human flesh at a young age.

Lad, just walk away. You have feelings for her because you got your dick inside her and your brain released a bunch of feel-good chemicals making you feel like you're in love with her. You're probably feeling lovesick right about now.

I don't know what to say, except stay away from these types of women. She'll cheat on you, and she's going to cheat on everybody. She's insane, just like all these types are.

Be glad you got some pussy and just call it a day with this one.
>>
>>18400401
You're right dude, I'm only gonna hurt myself and fuck myself over with this one.I feel love sick af. Im going to distance myself.
The pussy was dank even though i didn't bust. I think thats why i want to fuck her again. I need that bust! Also watching her enjoy it and cum so many times made me feel like i did something right.
But thanks man once again
>>
>>18400256
>Help a girl with advising on a similar life experience
>Get rewarded by sex
>The girl likes you
>Girl already has a bf
>Girl can't be with you
Take this as a positive experience. Don't get emotionally involved with her until she breaks up with bf.
More importantly, she will probably cheat on you if you two get together, because she had no problem whatsoever in doing it without breaking up with her bf prior to consuming your lucky ass bone.
Best conduct would be to identify your relationship (do you like her because she reminds your experience, and have a connection?), then only hang out with her for fun. Back of if feelings come, you'd be better off with someone you can trust.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.