[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

The day before yesterday I walked all the way to the town square from my neighborhood at 3am. Naturally, the stores were all closed so I looked around to see what was there.

I saw an antique shop that seemed pretty neat, then I just walked around the world exploring for a while. Yeah it's illegal to be around public property at that time, but I was just taking a quick look . Today I went back around 11am when it was open. I bought this really cool antique that was a candle holder shaped like a deer antler. It's beautiful.

The lady there is so nice. She had a tray thing with free cupcakes on it for everyone to celebrate their third month of business. The lady there is super nice. I'm probably going back tomorrow if I have the energy.

The most interesting person I know lives so far away. Feels bad man. Maybe I'll go there one day. Hopefully soon. fuuuuck

Talking to people makes me feel better so I got no choice but to leave the house and wander around constantly. It's making me get in slightly better shape which is kinda funny.

If you're extraverted and depressed try to go outside and just follow your gut or something. Keep trying.

Do you guys know what sonder is? I experience it to the extreme every day. It doesn't make me feel insecure and insignificant, but what bothers me is that I can't get to everyone. Oh well.

I have a superpower (probably because of what I mentioned above). I do this thing that makes people feel compelled to tell me personal things. It's pretty badass. I'm so cool

I'm not the only one that can do it though. There are others, and you can have the same power. The key, though, is genuinely giving a shit. If you want it just to be unique, it won't work. You don't necessarily have to be much of a saint though. Not even close. You just need authenticity.

Now here's the important part:

cont.
>>
I have a hard time finding authenticity. Both in people and their creations. This is why I love artists. Most artists. Even if abstract art, if you've put any emotion into your work, I will see it, and I will feel something.

Same with writing.

I have these thoughts/feelings that are hard to explain verbally, and when I try to talk about them with people, they think they get it, but are actually thinking about something different. Not in the ballpark, but I get what THEY are referring to.

My thing doesn't get understood though. Every once in a while I meet someone who has one of the same "secrets" as me. This isn't a "woe is me" post, but more of a message to anyone who MIGHT get what I mean if they stumble upon this in the future.

The only person in six years who understands my overly obscure and complicated issues is the one who lives far away. The first clue that gave it away (that we were alike) was their work. The art they made. Our souls came from the same world.

Here's a poorly thought out analogy;

Let's say there's only four places.

Colorado, Florida, New York City, and one more.

This place is hidden, hardly discovered by anyone. The only ones who know about it are the ones who came from it.

Every once in a while, one person (let's call them a yellow person) comes to the big land mass that contains NY, CO, and Florida. Red people, blue people, and green.

The reds of NY ask the yellow man what kind of place he came from.

"Well, it's warm. Not like here or Colorado."

"ohh, so you were from Florida?"

"well, no it's different."

"Florida's warm."

"Yeah but it... feels different if you k kw what I mean. It's called Hawaii. "

"Never heard of it. So is it like Colorado or here?"

"Neither. It's warm."

"but not Florida? how does it feel different? which world is it the most similar to?"

"neither"

The red man gives up. He just doesn't understand.

Yellow then goes to talk to some greens, to see if one of then understand.

cont.
>>
Sadly, the same thing happens. Even the one's who've been everywhere but Hawaii don't get what yellow is trying to describe.

Yellow adapts and acts like the reds, blues, and greens. Everyone who meets them thinks they're alike, but it's not really true. Yellow is only showing traits that compliments or reflect their own. Yellow still has yet to find someone like him. The others like him have adapted as well, and are hidden among the crowds in small numbers.

It is rare that two yellows finally find each other, due to how few there are.

Everyone is unique in their own way, but I'm a yellow. I'm a kind of unique which, although may not be "better" than other kinds of uniques, but it's an obscure enough kind to give me feelings of isolation.

Maybe there are pinks or browns in the secret places even I haven't been to. Maybe they are even more lonely and doomed than I am, in ways that I can't even wrap my head around.

I send positive vibes to whoever that may be if they exist.

if anyone actually read this, I hope I don't come off as arrogant. I know I'm flat out claiming to be a special unique snowflake here, but I don't know how else to explain my problem.
>>
That is all. Anyway, post your own vents
>>
not gonna lie, I'm probably like you. I feel like I have this weird gift like I can become anyone's best friend within a couple hours. I also feel like no one truly understands art, music, and writing the way I do. Is it because we're intellectual? I don't feel particularly like that but somewhat.
>>
>>18400320
I think it has more to do with emotion than being a smarticle particle. Understanding people's perspectives and the feelings behind people's words, writing, and art, is sort of what makes me isolated but just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe there's a chance you are like me. I want to find out. My email is [email protected], and my Instagram is DandyBubbles. My Skype is StaticApple. Message me on one of those if you want
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.