[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a date with a girl this past weekend. We kept talking on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 3311485_orig.gif (57KB, 900x522px) Image search: [Google]
3311485_orig.gif
57KB, 900x522px
Had a date with a girl this past weekend. We kept talking on facebook, but things have cooled down. What do?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>18400060
Do you think it went well? If so, I'd just ask her out again.
>hey, i enjoyed myself last whatever, wanna meet up again?

I'll let others judge whether that's good advice lol
>>
>>18400065
yeah, it went well thats why we kept talking. she seems into all this, but if i dont text she doesnt, she never starts convos, and i feel uneasy because of that.
>>
>>18400083
>she never starts convos

Most women do this, don't let it bother you.
>>
>>18400083
either she thinks shell be annoying if she texts you or she doesnt want to talk to you at all and she just keeps on talking so you dont kill yourself. your pick.
>>
>>18400083
okay, now being serious, you gotta expect that, they don't want to start convos like >>18400111
said. idk why. and here's a tip, if they don't respond for hours, don't do the same thing back to them, you'll only piss em off and they will do the same to you but double the amount. its happened to me a lot.
>>
>>18400170
It hasn't to me, I ignore them for as long as I want and it generally works for me
>>
>>18400170
>>18400348
thing is, shes my first date in a very long time. and the first human being in my life in a very long time too. i really dont want to fuck this up.
>>
>>18400060
Don't force social media convos.
If the date went well, simply ask her out again
>>
>>18400060
Ask questions about the picture and it'll be easier to answer for me.
>>
>>18400541
will try to do this. im going through mental hell these days. this is the reason why i stopped dating.
>>
>>18400543
okay. how could fourier transform be appliable to social sciences? specially group behavior.
>>
>>18400545
In many ways.

You can actually gather data on specific behavior in the group and create a model that will show similar response in frequency domain. If you want to throw more buzzwords in this research do it with a neural network, and use the word "deep" somewhere. But you need to define behavior and gather data.

You can also look at response of a network to a stimulation. There will be nodes that will pass the information at certain frequencies (single mom's share new recipes every day but some share every once in a while and set trends).

To be honest there are many ways. But I'm not familiar with what is interesting in social sciences. But basically whenever there is a diff equation or a periodic signal or a time domain analysis you can use fourier somehow.
>>
>>18400060
What is stressful about the situation exactly? Some people just don't text a lot or don't want to bother the other person.
>>
>>18400556
>But I'm not familiar with what is interesting in social sciences
behavior prediction. patterns.

i used to study family therapy and the professor had this crazy model where you would go like a detective looking for transgenerational behavior patterns, kind of like a fractal. copied behaviors would just emerge even when not taught, some creepy stuff. also relationships tend to endure a lot of stress, but if the elements established when they first met get endangered, it all goes to shit, and these elements get mirrored and expressed in various ways through all the relationships duration. sorry about this mess, not my language.
>>
>>18400558
>What is stressful about the situation exactly?
i have lost every girl ive been interested in in the last 5 years. i dont want this one to be the next one of the list.
>>
>>18400571
How many dates have you been on with her?
>>
>>18400599
one.
>>
>>18400601
Just keep yourself available and invite her out again
>>
>>18400612
so, keep internet at minumum and just invite her out?
>>
>>18400626
Yes. You can increase outside conversations after around the third date. Don't be clingy
>>
>>18400626
Have a specific plan that fits her schedule and make it clear that you are looking forward to the next date
>>
>>18400663
>>18400667
alright. ty.

i think i can do this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.