[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF wont have sex with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0321.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
1MB, 750x1334px
For starters i just graduated high school and im gonna be going to college about an hour away from where my girlfriend lives. She's going to be a senior in high school. We've been dating for about a year and a half and we're both virgins. Awhile into the relationship i brought up how i'd really like to have sex with her and other emotional shit. I dont remember her exact response but it was essentially no she wasnt ready. I said okay. The second time i asked was around my 18th birthday, she said the same thing. After a year i asked again and she cried and said the same thing, i felt bad and comforted her. I asked two more times with the same result over the course of a couple months. I asked again a couple weeks ago and tried to ask what about sex is she not ready for, because we've been together for a while now. I've been ready. Again she cried, i felt bad. It feels like no matter what i say or ask or how i word it the answer i get is just gonna be no and tears. Im not sure if there's something deeper like maybe she was raped but im sure she would have told me by now it that were true. The farthest we've gone if you dont count dry humping is oral sex. I've eaten her out maybe 3 times and shes given me a half-assed blowjob that lasted for about 20 seconds because she didnt like the taste of my precum. If anything it feels like were really close friends. Some decent advice would be much appreciated.
>>
>>18399985

>any advice would be much appreciated
>haven't had sex for almost two years
>despite asking and waiting
>I'm going to be going to college
>she's a senior in high school

Get a new girlfriend. There are a lot of girls in college. If you want to get your dick wet, try pursuing them. Besides, you aren't going to be spending as much time with her anyway because of the hour long drive.

>If you think she's worth waiting for, wait for her.
>If you are really wanting to get laid, dump her.

Those are pretty much the options available to you.
>>
>>18399985
If you feel like sex is important to you in this relationship, express this. Tell her you feel like she's not communicating the real reason why she doesn't wanna have sex.
>>
Stop being a horny douche nozzle.
If someone isn't ready to have sex, they're not ready.

> If anything it feels like were really close friends

If you can't handle it, break up.

Fucking children.
>>
>>18399999
Uses the phrase "horny douchenozzle" yet calls ME a child. Okay
>>
You want it that badly then leave her. If not then wait.
>>
>>18400012

With those quintuplets, he can call you whatever he wants. But also because he's correct.

>>18399999

Sweet 99999 combo there, bro.
>>
>>18399985
leave her temporarily and say that your sexual needs aren't met. she'll likely comply and if she doesn't move on
>>
>>18400012
Come, you are a tedious fool. To the purpose.
>>
>>18399985
After 2 years, no sex is not a romantic relationship; you're friends. Find an adult woman rather than a girl.
>>
>>18400054
>op is 18
>GF is senior in high school

>literally 17-18

Children.
>>
Don't feel guilty about wanting a sex life. She clearly doesn't want one, it just sounds like she wants a best cuddle friend to be honest.

Explain that you feel like you are growing apart and wanting different things out of life. Also explain how you feel she is distant and failing to communicate why she doesn't want to take the relationship to the next level.

Break up for a few days and let her cry it out. She almost certainly will want to have sex with you then because emotionally she is still a child and has no idea what she wants and is scared of everything new.

She will miss you enough to find the courage to take that step. It really is the only way, trust me dude.
>>
>>18400133
Thats the best worded statement ive ever read on 4chan, and a great piece of advice too. Thank you kind sir. I'll probably do just that.
>>
File: lazy glasses.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
lazy glasses.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18399985
>asking for sex
>>
>>18399985
"Look, anonette, I need to know why you are so adverse to sex? I can't go the rest of my life without it and if you don't talk to me about what's going on, I'll have to move on so I can build a full relationship with someone."

Something like that.
>>
>>18399985
Just break up.
>>
>stuck in a sexless relationship for years
Sucks to be you man.
Sex is an important part of a relationship and if you are unsatisfied you should just leave before some seductress gets you to cheat and you make your gf cry even more.
>>
>>18400045
And then she will be having sex losing her virginity to someone she doesn't want to. Sounds like a lot of fun.

OP I think she doesn't want to have sex probably because you are pushy. Or something emotional that is making her uncomfortable. She doesn't seem to trust you, thats could be her fault or yours. Just move on you guys aren't meant to be.
>>
>>18400674
>teenager wants sex a few times across almost 2 years
>pushy
wtf are you retarded?
>>
>>18399985
fugging her now would just make you pine for her freshman year. just move on senpai
>>
>>18399985
Lots of women are not ready at this age. She's still thinking about this fantasized day, with perfect ray of sun on blank sheets with a handsome and good smelling handsome prince who will gently tell her he is in love with her, with the butterflies in her turning into a blaze of fireflies. First time is a big deal for women. Young men will just rush it, to loose virginity and get rid of peer pressure.
Don't force her into birds and bees, ask her how she imagines it to be. And then do it, she will remember it all her life, like a cornerstone of her adulthood.
If she does not put you into the equation, you gotta move on and find someone more sexual
>>
>>18400797
That's adorable you think this. Women are having sex younger and younger these days. It's not unheard of kids as young as 11 losing their virginities.
>>
>>18400825
For real. First girl I hooked up with lost her's at 15 with her weed dealer. I don't think many girls have some perfect scenario with scented candles and mountaintop villas with views of the crystal lake, they're as horny as anyone else and they want you and know you want them.
>>
>>18399985
I'm a believer that there is a reason for everything. She's not telling you why. She's either just afraid, uncomfortable, wants to wait for marriage, is scared to death of getting pregnant, isn't on birth control, embarrassed, afraid of her parent, and the list goes on. You need to try to get her to be open with you and not minimize her fears but help her deal with her issues. You have a lot invested in this relationship. I think breaking up over it and threatening her is the wrong approach and will backfire on you.
>>
>>18400825
Well, one shall not see everything with pink glasses of course. The "adorable" truth is as true as your redpilled reality. Both exist at the same time. But I'm sure op found the unicorn type
>>
>>18400474
This
>>
Time to grow up
>>
>>18400133
>>18400163
That could backfire horribly. Even if she does get back together with you after you "dump her", and then has sex with you (and I mean, I wouldn't if I was her. Getting back together after a breakup is always a stupid idea). She'll be having sex out of fear of losing you and not because she wants to.

If her first experience with sex is solely to keep you around because she's scared and emotional she won't be inclined to enjoy it. And if she doesn't enjoy it she won't want to do it again.

Every time you try to have sex afterwards could become a struggle if you're not careful.
>>
she's gay
and a he
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.