[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Brother Just Got Caught Cheating, Could Lose All Our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 3

File: bilyl madison.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bilyl madison.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
So basically I'm 18 my brother is 17. My dad says that if one of us gets into university we get 50% his inheritance which is a lot because my dad owns a law firm. When I failed high-school my dad said im an idiot an if my brother doesn't get in to university he will have given up hope on his sons and will just leave his will to charity. My brother is in grade 11 just got caught cheating so they scanned all his past work through a software and caught a lot of it. He is getting 50s in every class now when he previously had 90s. Now he can't get into university

I turned to /adv/ because I don't even know what questions to ask. What can I do in this situation?
>>
just admit to yourselves you lost the inheritance and take the steps you normally would take.

stop cheating and stop relying on money, if your dad isn't a total cunt you'll still get it but pretend its gone forever and just move on
>>
your dad is a faggot and so are you
>>
>>18399975

Tell your dad that hes an sob who has nothing better to do than pressuring his offspring with the prospect of poverty, and pressuring them so hard that they are so afraid to fail they'll resort to desperate measures just to please their father and earn a bit of cash.

Also tell your father that you're not a worthless human being if you don't get into uni and he's a fucking dick for thinking so.
>>
This question seems awfully familiar to another guy who was caught cheating and all of his scores are now 50s instead of high grades because he cheated, and the advice then was "tough shit buttercup, don't fucking cheat all the time".

Same applies here.
>>
>>18399993
No he won't. He thinks we're losers. I need this to happen

>stop cheating

I NEVER CHEATED

>>18400003
He's super conservative guy. I don't think that will work.
>>
>>18400008
Except that's the same advice as "deal with it" since if your life is already ruined why even reply to the thread?
>>
>>18400009

Man I don't care if he's super conservative, you don't want to be fucking dependent on this kind of idiot for your livelyhood. Be your own goddamn person.

Fucking ask him if he will at least let you pick the charity, then donate to LGBT support organizations or something else that will totally flip him off his rocker.
>>
>>18400028
Except I need this money my whole life is planned on getting this. I have no other option i can't get a job if he kicks me out I'll be homeless.
>>
how the fuck did you both manage to fail high school jesus fuck it's so easy

get a GED and go to community college if you're smart enough
>>
>>18400032
You are subhuman degenerate filth. Sleep in the bed you and your idiot brother made. You are owed nothing.
>>
>>18400016

Because other people are going to go through the same rigamarole of trying to "help" OP when he was the one who cheated. This thread is exactly the same as before, there's just been an inheritance added to get people interested in trying to figure it out for him, and now it's his "brother" instead of himself who cheated, got caught, and now his college chances are in jeopardy.

>OP was the one who cheated
>and he's been screwed out of college because of it
>so he's been trying to fish around for a way to get around his blatant plagiarism issues
>and there aren't any ways around it except to actually study and do well in school so he can get the grades he wants
>but he's added this in so that people feel more sorry for him

I replied because I am assisting the random folks who want to give OP a hand, when in reality OP needs to move on with his life. Sometimes, you've just gotta take the lumps you're given.
>>
>>18400032

>my whole life is planned around getting money that isn't mine

Well, sucks to be you then.
>>
>>18400040
But i expected it

>>18400034
We didn't fail, but we aren't getting into Harvard with our marks. and it's really hard.

>>18400042
Honestly I would study my ass off at this point but it's too late. I really wish I could TURN BACK TIME and do that.

As for my little brother grade 11 is almost over and he is getting 50s in everything.
>>
>>18400052
you said you failed and your brother is likely to fail. i graduated high school two years ago it wasn't difficult at all. if you want to make something of your life go to a college that accepts basically anyone don't depend on your dad forever
>>
>>18400057
But how will i get into university with my brother?

And graduating high-school is very hard.
>>
>>18400077
It's not hard. Fucking 70 IQ retards do it every year. If you're too stupid to even complete the MINIMUM required education and too lazy to improve yourself, how can you expect your father to pick up the slack for you? Jesus, the entitlement is repulsive.
>>
>>18399975
Your brother was here a week ago. Actually, no, I think it was just you. Just deal with it and hope your dad takes mercy on you.
Go to community college, get your life together and transfer to a decent university from there. There's no other way around this.
>>
No wonder your dad won't give you any inheritance money.
You are such an entitled idiot that you fail to realize that there is nothing you can do to change your situation.
The best thing you can do is rely on your dad while he is still alive and you get off the ground by your own merits.
>>
>>18400087
I don't think you understand. I mean I passed high-school but with 70s you need 90s to get into university
>>
>>18400102
>get off the grounds by merit
Impossible.
>>
>>18400089

See, I'm not the only one who's noticed this is the exact same thread as before except with an inheritance and little brother added in for extra effect.

Stop cheating, OP.
>>
>>18400115
Then please tell me what i can do. Actually tell my little brother who is in grade 11 and just got 50s in everything.
>>
>>18400032

God damn you are entitled. How did your parents be so successful at life yet fail so fucking hard at raising proper human beings?
>>
>>18400149
I'm not entittled.
>>
>>18400127
>my little brother
Stop lying even after you've been called out, for one. It's so transparent. With this level of stubbornness, I almost don't even feel bad that your ass got BTFO for cheating. I bet you were only caught because you directly copy-pasted and didn't even bother to slightly rephrase shit (with a citation thrown in so you could get away with saying you were only "using a source"). Fuck off.
Second, there's nothing you can do. There's no way out of this, it's just life. Follow the advice in >>18400089 >>18400042.
>>
>>18400042

>but he's added this in so that people feel more sorry for him

That only makes me hate him more. OP even fails at sympathy.
>>
>>18400108

Maybe you got 70's because you do a shit job of communicating or telling a story. Being articulate and establishing a narrative are kind of important skills to obtain for an aspiring Harvard alum lawyer hoping to partner in his fathers firm.

But that is ok OP, we are not all cut out to be lawyers. World needs plenty of bartenders.
>>
>>18400156
>I need this money
>I planned my whole life around it

Yeah you're entitled.
>>
>>18400169
Well funny since i got 98% in English so i couldn't be that bad at story telling.
>>
>>18400174
>98% in English
>can't even lie well enough that people on a Chinese cartoon forum for autists will be inclined to help him unfuck his life up
>can't even spin things so that we at least feel somewhat sorry for him instead of slightly annoyed and disgusted
American education, everybody.
>>
>>18400180
You are proof Russian education is crap. You think the way someone talks on a imageboard is any indictation of how they are in academic life.
>>
I don't really have any advice, I just want to call your father out for being a faggot jew.

I come from a long line of middle class peasants, and yet I'm probably set for a brighter future for you simply because your father is a soulless man with no love for his family; whereas my family is tight-knit and likes to distribute inheritance relatively evenly to all family members who may find good use out of it.

There is NO greater blow to your chances of having a successful and fulfilling life than coming from a shitty family, regardless of socio-economic status.

I am sorry, but you and your brother are fucked. On top of being denied a shitload of money, you have also been denied love from him.
On your behalf, I hope he burns in hell.
>>
>>18400185
>implying I'm Russian
>implying you're not the one that tried to brag about their academic life in the first place (despite having a shitty one)
It's true that your academic life doesn't matter that much, but the fact that you ended up here and not even we have any sympathy to offer you says something. Maybe you shouldn't have lazily cheated for the entirety of 11th grade and destroyed your grades. Then you wouldn't even be here.
You deserve everything you got.
>>
>>18400197
>you and your brother are fucked
There's no brother. It's just OP. He was literally here a week ago and just remade this thread because he didn't like the advice he got.
OP's father not only denied his own son money and love, he also never bothered to imbue him with his own knowledge, common sense or even a basic work ethic.
>>
Get a job like any other normal person would do instead of counting on riding on the remains of your dads coattail after he dies.He already gave you life, he owes you nothing.
>>
>>18400214
Well it's not my fault

>>18400224
Screw off that was a differnet guy
>>
>>18400009
>I NEVER CHEATED

Sorry, but you failed high school. I think your dad is perfectly justified in his thinking that the two of you are losers.

Life isn't fair and you're not entitled to a single thing. Learn from that and move on.
>>
>>18400231
How is it not your fault? And why the fuck are you still lying?
>>
>>18400237
>the two of you
It's just one.
>>
>>18400231
>Well it's not my fault

Yes, that'll make your dad see the light. Oh, it's not his fucking retard shitspawn's fault. You know, the one who couldn't even pass basic high school.

Christ, the entitlement reeks from your keyboard.

I fucking get off to the schadenfreude you continue to post. Keep going. Tell me more about how this is not your fault and that you blame everyone but yourself for FAILING SOMETHING AS EASY AS HIGH SCHOOL.
>>
>>18400242
>>18400237
Just give me advice for my little bro who got SHITTY grade 11 grades what can he do?
>>
>>18400243
You failed high school. Your brother cheated in high school. Can you even count? No wonder you failed high school.
>>
>>18400245
>my little bro
It's you. It's literally you. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>18400245
You're in literally no position to give advice to your little brother. You're both failures. Why should a failure take advice from another failure?
>>
>>18400174

>assuming that knowing sentence structure is the same as knowing how to tell a good story

Yeah, sure you got that 98%. After you copied off all the smart kids in your class, and got it bumped down to half that grade.
>>
>>18400248
I'm not OP, I'm saying he doesn't have a brother. Read the thread, anon. He's the one who cheated and he's coming here a second time.
>>
>>18400253
>your little brother
>You're both failures
It's one kid pretending to be his own brother.
>>
>>18400259
LOL. Wow, that makes more sense now.

Be right back, I need to jerk off a few more times to OP's stupidity
>>
>>18400254
So i guess that thing about failures taking advice from other faliures applies to you too huh? Which means you should stop replying so someone who's actually successful can give me advice to tell my little bro. Fuck off SOMEONE HELP
>>
>>18400278
Go on, tell me more about how it's Bush/Obama/Trump's fault that you're a failure.
>>
>>18400278
>>18400273
>>18400263
>>18400259
>>18400254
>>18400253
>>18400250
Stop bullying and pls answer the question
>>
>>18400278
If your brother isn't just imaginary why don't you fucking get him a tutor or help him make up for work and extra credit yourself. Here's another suggestion: double suicide.
>>
I gotta be honest, if I were a rich lawyer type who owned a law firm and I found out that both of my children were so incompetent that neither could even get a high school diploma, I'd probably give up on them too.
>>
>>18400285
Okay. Your question is:
>What can I do in this situation?

Here's my no-troll answer:

Accept the fact that your dad's inheritance is a nice-to-have scenario and that chances are you will never see a single penny. Continue on with life. Find any job. Work and be really good at that job. Hustle your way up the ranks.

Once you have enough experience and confidence in yourself, start hunting for jobs in fields that you think you would enjoy. Don't have the skills? Learn them on nights and weekends, or whenever you have free time and aren't working.

Keep this up for a few years until you reach your goal, whatever that is. The most important thing to keep in mind here is to be relentless in your career.
>>
>>18400291
>If your brother isn't just imaginary why don't you fucking get him a tutor or help him make up for work and extra credit yourself.
Because the grade 11 marks have already been recorded. Him doing good now won't change the offical documents.
>>
Go to community college or a trade school and get good at something; you don't need good grades to get into those and you can still get a good job if you work hard. Same goes for your brother if he exists.
>>
>>18400300
I don't like this advice, i was hoping there would be away to legally get inheritance even if my dad doesn't want to give me any
>>
>>18400293
Except it's not my fault i failed. High-school is difficult. Just please help me to help my brother
>>
>>18400309
High school is not difficult; I was a horrible slack off and barely ever studied and still managed to get a B average. You can't do anything for your "brother" at this point other than work harder and try again next time- either by going to community college or getting a job and working your way up.
>>
>>18400305
No problem. Then I'll be back to bullying, since you're clearly a fucking retard who thinks that high school of all things is difficult.

Your dad's biggest mistake was not having a vasectomy. Idiots like yourself pollute the gene pool and bring zero value to this planet. Do yourself a favor and get one yourself, because there is no way you could ever raise a child to not grow up to be an utter retard like yourself.

Actually, no, keep having children. The more idiots you people spawn the better it is long-term for me to peddle garbage to, which in turn helps me accomplish my goals of living my life the way I want to.

I don't want to help you because you refuse to help yourself.
>>
>>18399975
Don't fail high school dumbass lmao
>>
Please kill yourself.
Your brother too.
>>
>>18400318
>>18400315
Either offer proper advice or fuck off and stop attacking. I came here for help and all you guys did was attack me and my little brother and call us idiots. This is real life and i honestly feel like everything is falling apart, the least you can do is help or point me in the direction of someone who will
>>
>>18400305
Wait for him to go senile, trick him into signing away his power of attorney to you and will everything back to yourself
Though honestly you seem like the type to die of starvation or choke to death on your saliva before he gets anywhere near that point
>>
>>18400315
I completely agree, I was a slacker as well but I wasn't fucking dumb enough to fail highschool. You've truly got to be a dumbass to fail high school.
>>
>>18400332
This! All the people attacking need to stop and offer good advice. This is a serious situation for OP and i understand what he's going threw.
>>
>>18400332
I'm happy everything is falling apart for you. I'm glad that your life is going this way because you don't deserve to be alive.
>>
>>18400332
Go back to school and don't fail this time lmao
>>
if your post starts with 183 you're a dumbass who failed high school.
>>
>>18400332
Here is the proper advice: drink bleach.
>>
>>18400340
That's a little to harsh
>>
>>18399975
Why not get a ged, go to community college and transfer to a better school.
>>
>>18400332
I'm not attacking you; I'm giving you advice. You either need to go to some sort of college or school, get a good job, or ask your father nicely. You cannot force him to give you inheritance, it's his money. Your life isn't going to fall apart unless you do nothing about it, you not getting your father's money isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>18400305
Seriously, if this isn't a troll and you are THIS MUCH of an entitled faggot, really your best bet is to just kill yourself because you cannot survive in the real world.
>>
>>18400224
Just more reason to call out his father, if you ask me.
Clearly OP is the way he is because his father put absolutely no effort into helping him transition from a dumbass child to a successful adult.
The phrase "like father, like son" is typically only valid if your father isn't sitting at a law firm all day, while presumably leaving some gold digging whore to teach what little she actually knows about life to the children.
>>
Try making a deal with your dad and ask him for like 35% of his will (instead of 50%) if you can get into university.

1. Get your GED

2. Apply to a community college

3. Take classes that transfer to your nearest university. It doesn't seem like you want to get a university degree, so realistically, you should take easy classes that ensure you have at least like a 3.7 GPA when you apply to transfer.
Optional: Try new things and join clubs. Take a bunch of random classes (that transfer). Give it your best shot. Maybe you'll find some passion.

4. Transfer to that university after you meet the requirements

I hope that you end up finding something that you like.
>>
>>18399975
>be a successful entrepreneur and lawyer
>both of your sons are failures who cannot even finish basic education
Sons, I am disappoint. And a failure (of a dad) as well.
>>
>All these entitled whiny clearly whyyyte losers ITT
The father doesn't owe them a fucking thing, especially his success and fortune.
Make your own fucking way in the world
>>
>>18400337
Nice samefag
>>
>>18400548
>t. nigger who grew up without a dad

Certainly not defending OP, But the reason hood niggers are hood niggers and not part of the minority of successful blacks is because they did not have a father to guide them.
>>
>>18400585
>nig
If I were one I'd be even more entitled
I have a father who showed me to make my own way in life and not expect handouts like some pasty mentally fragile entitled faggot who thinks his parents fortune are his
Entitled fucks
>>
>>18400305
>I don't like this advice
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>18400337
>threw
Nice work OP! Really showing off that lack of high school education
>>
Jesus Christ how do you fail out of high school god damn. He's lucky they only changed his grades to 50 and not outright 0's.

You can't do shit in this situation. Go about life you typically would.
>>
>>18399975
COMING TO FOX THIS FALL
>>
>>18399975
I really hope OP's dad stays true to his word.
>>
>>18400600
It feels good to be white and have a dad like this. Thanks to his guidance I have been able to successfully make my on way in life. But since he's not a poor beaner, I'll be getting a good inheritance anyway.
>>
File: 0rMQ4gM.png (661KB, 425x585px) Image search: [Google]
0rMQ4gM.png
661KB, 425x585px
>>18399975
just get a GED you cuck
>>
File: 1433336270888.jpg (36KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1433336270888.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
How the fuck do you fail out of high school?

You're a rich (or just wealthy doesn't matter) kid who had everything set out for him to succeed, and you couldn't even complete the most basic certification handed out to everybody? On top of that, your brother is too stupid to just get average grades and go to a regular college and get a degree?

Honestly, fuck you and everybody like you. Your dad is completely in the right, none of you deserve the inheritance earned from all the hard work he put into his life.
>>
>>18399975
oh OP....

>Hire a hitman, kill off your dad.
>change his will (50% you 50% brother probs)
>??
>Profit.
>>
>>18400003
I agree with you that not getting into uni doesn't make you worthless, but op flunked out of highschool and that most certainly does.
>>
How is high school this hard for people?

kek I literally started doing drugs with a bunch of white kids during it because honors/AP courses were too easy to get As in. Just pay attention and stop trying to fuck girls for a few months
>>
>>18400174
LOL
If it wasn't a college level high school english class it doesn't count
>>
>Getting upset over high school...in the US
>All this revolves around money

You’re crying over a school system ran by infants in spite of short term comfort coming from your dad. you’re young, get out and be alive while your dad drowns in his meaningless pool of money. He doesn’t have long so I’d try to inherit some of his skills.
>>
>>18400305
Holy shit
Can it be?
>muh reparations
Is this kino?
This guy can't be this much of a faggot
>>
>>18399975
>My brother is in grade 11 just got caught cheating so they scanned all his past work through a software and caught a lot of it. He is getting 50s in every class now when he previously had 90s
Hello little brother
you're not very sneaky lmao
>>
I /literally/ didn't turn in a single piece of work for, like, a year and a half of my high school career. I slept every day. I still passed.
>>
>>18400052

> I would study my ass off

No you wouldn't. You'd still wait until last minute, but by that point it would be too late, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>18400032

Nice plan you have there you fucking retard. No wonder you failed high school.

God I hope this is bait - i refuse to believe idiots like you exist in this world, especially having wealthy parents with endless opportunities.
>>
>>18399975
porr dad. HIs sons are genetic dead-ends
>>
>>18399975
improve your SAT
add that with extra curricular activities

high school grades don't mean that much
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.