[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIME IS SLIPPING AWAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (36KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
36KB, 500x376px
I'm working full time during the summer so I only have 4-11 pm or 4-9 pm to myself as free time. I also have a girlfriend so that sucks up a lot of time. The days I'm not at her house I'm just on here and I feel like I'm wasting my summer away.

What do
>>
>>18399927

I, er, don't see the problem here. Basically do whatever the fuck you like? If you enjoy your spare time wandering the chans. Is it that you want to spend more time with your girlfriend? Talk to her and see if she wants to spend more time with you.

If it's just about 4chan not filling your life void that you feel lurking over you in your free time, jeez, just find a different hobby. It's not so difficult. Have you tried candle dipping?
>>
File: chin.png (2KB, 56x71px) Image search: [Google]
chin.png
2KB, 56x71px
look dont be here man go do something better than be here riding your bike is better than using 4chan
>>
>>18399938
I'm saying I keep shitting away my life on the internet. I have no goals besides going to work. I feel like I should be working on bettering myself during the summer because I have all this time.
>>
>>18399953

Okay. So, again, what's the problem here? You know what you want, why don't you go out and do it? I'm sure your town has like courses or whatever at the rec center. Take a cooking class. Shit, just think of some kind of skill you would like to have that you don't, and go out and acquire it. Best place to start looking is the internet.
>>
>>18399953
Learn skills that will help you in your career choice then. Most people aren't very successful, especially not the kind of people that spend time reading advice threads on 4ch.
>>
>>18399965
>You know what you want, why don't you go out and do it?

I don't really know what I want to be honest, but I feel like I should be doing something productive. I'm asking /adv/ for help getting away from my kind of addiction to being online, because I don't know how to take these steps.
>>
>>18400049
bump
>>
>>18399927
Go outside, go on hikes. Get a social life outside of work. Hit up old friends and have a beer with them, go on meetup.com to partake in one of your hobbies.
>>
>>18399927
hol up wait a minute. What is your first intial?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.