[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I win this situation back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1041.jpg (45KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
45KB, 450x320px
So here is the story

>Got invited to a friend's party
>she invited her crush as well. But her crush clearly told her that he doesn't like her.
>her crush hit on me. I know she likes him but I still talk to him
>he ended up tell me he liked me the day later
>carry on the story we got invited to another friends birthday party
>three of us was there. It was awkward because he stuck with me the whole night while she danced like crazy then left earlier
>everyone knew what's up
>the next day I text him first to tell him kind of hide the thing between us in front of people because I knew my female friend gone nut on us

This is where the story went crazy. He might have misunderstood my opinion so

>I ask him if he likes me as if he interested in me not only as a friend
>he told me he liked me as a friend

And we don't talk since then after my last text say something like okay I got it bla bla

Now I lose two people as once. I don't talk to him nor to my female friend. How do I turn the table? Advice please.
Plus I really like him. Any chance that I can win him back?
>>
Don't mean to be a dick but shit happens, grow up move on and make new friends, not the end of the world. Next time don't show interest in a friends 'crush', at least not so soon, in the same night, at the same party, in the same room..
>>
>>18399865
Are you a man or a woman? Your advice is going to differ based on that fact. Your reluctance to state it in the first place makes me think you're an attention whore regardless of gender, but talk like a normal person not trying to hide shit and I'm sure /adv/ is willing to give you something that isn't 18 year olds.
>>
>>18399929
>>18399932
I'm a girl not a man.
I'm a few years old than them so I thought talking to my female crush would be okay. We just talk. No big deal.
The second night at the party I toned down by not talking to him so much. And the next day ask him about me and him to make it clear for three us. Now it turned out ugly and I lose two people at once.
>>
>>18399865
tell the 'bla bla', might be important to as why he is no longer speaking to you. You could of just replied with 'well i like you more than a friend, but I guess we can be friends'. But girls very seldomly say 'i like you' first.

The moment you liked him is the same moment you let your female friend know. Not necessarily to get her permission but because you respect the bond you 2 have.
>>
>>18399946
Well the bla bla part kind of like "that's what I wanted to know since *female friend* misunderstood us and I don't know what to say to her"

He read the text and say nothing.
>>
>>18399939
Yes, logically it shouldn't matter, but if you aren't socially retarded this is an obvious thing to happen. Just out of sheer respect for friendship iyou shouldn't do that kind of thing, at least not so soon and so obviously. Learn your lesson and move on, the guy is just playing both of you. Not being mean, just honest.
>>
>>18399939
If you're not children, start flirting. If you're super worried about your friend being upset, let her start flirting. Then be upset because he responds to it.
>>
>>18399974
>If you're not children, start flirting.
This is the point. Because I thought we're all adults and just because he's her crush I can't talk to him. We just talk. That was my mistake in the first night.
The second night he made it clearly to her by only talk or be around me. I meant I don't see the point that I have to stop it. It's not like I'm kissing or making out showing affection to him.
Maybe my mistake was I thought it's okay to talk to her crush while for this society I shouldn't.
I don't think she has any right to gone mad at me for him liking me at all. I don't even tell him I like him at all.
>>
>>18399988
Girls are fucking stupid about this shit. From a guy's perspective, if you and he sync up more than she does, you're good, he's with you. Start earlier and harder than her. That doesn't mean you need to drop your pants for him, but if you're more vested than she is, he's going to notice. Fuck her opinion if you're "competing". Sorry to say it, but as life goes if he's what you want, your friend will either be your friend or be a piece of shit when you do something she doesn't like later. Tell her to get over it.
>>
>>18400020
The point is she doesn't talk to me anymore. Her apartment next to mine and she completely ignored me since that day.
I also stopped talking to her crush who has told me he liked me as well.
So now I got nothing just because I am in the middle and I am the one who got liked by her crush. She should have hated on him not me.
>>
You should apologize with your friend and hope she forgives you. But the truth is, you would have taken her crush if you had the chance, so you can't blame her for loathing you.
>>
>>18400298
This. Exactly.
Now I also lose her and him, if only I see it coming I should have taken him and apologize to her.
Now how do I win him back after he said he only likes me as a friend?
>>
>>18400438
You could lay your cards on the table for him. Ask if he really does "like" you. Sometimes guys are afraid to admit their feelings unless they get the green light.
>>
Go suck on his cock and take a strapon and fuck your friend too. Show some support.
>>
people are fickle and just lose interest some times. maybe he just stuck with you because he wanted your friend to lose interest and stop bothering him. maybe he just wants you to come over, suck his dick and let him fuck you like the animal you are
>>
>>18401018
He's a dick if he approached me to get away from my friend.
If I know that my friend still hate me even though the one who made a move is him I would have fucked him like it's no tomorrow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.