[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women treat me like a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 42744194.jpg (54KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
42744194.jpg
54KB, 722x349px
Hey guys

So here is my problem : I'm having hard time to be "respected" by women of my age or older.

I'm 23 actually. My main issue is that I look very young (people easily give 16 years old). Now, keep in mind I dress as an adult (no sweat-shirt or sneakers as it makes me even more young looking).
I have a good shape (I went to the gym for three years).
The thing is, I also have a "cute" face, making things even harder.

Women tend to be very sweet with me but in an annoying way.

I don't really know what kind of attitude should I adopt. Should I embrace this youngish look and hope to meet a girl who like manga looking guys ? Or should I work on being confident in a manly way ? Remember that it's very difficult because of my face, I can't even grow a beard.

If someone want to tell me to do a fighting sport to "man up" or whatever I already did muay thai for two years and I intend to come back this years but still it didn't resolve anything.

I'm kinda lost, I wish I could just be considered like a man with sexual desires and not a kid.
>>
>>18399376

>wah girls think I'm cute

No one cares dude. Live with it.
>>
>>18399376
Use it to your advantage
>>
>>18400136
What do you mean ?
>>
How about stop being such a pussy and grow some balls
>>
>>18400806
I have balls. My whole point is even with that i'm still considered like a kid
>>
>>18400881
They might be there physically but not where it matters. If you did have them you wouldn't be treated like the manpussy you are.
>>
>>18400888
Think whatever you want lad
>>
I'm 26, and have looked like I'm 14 since I was 14.

I'm not really over it, and women will treat you like that until you have some version of success -- having my own car, my own place, and not relying on others at least gives the semblance of being older.

If you're worried about women, you just need to find the ones who don't mind or are actively seeking younger. I've slept with older women who really, really want to feel young again and I get them there.

In addition, people don't give me weird looks for taking 18-year-old fresh-out-of-highschool girls. That's a major plus.

Just keep at it, don't let how people initially perceive you bring you down. It will take you longer to accomplish gaining people's trust, but ultimately people that matter will come around.
>>
>>18400899
You as well, don't change and don't expect things to change. Pussy
>>
>>18400902
> I've slept with older women who really, really want to feel young again and I get them there.

My that's sad!
>>
>>18400902
Thank you for your interesting post. I agree with you but where can I find women like that ? All girls I know want a manly looking man with a beard.

Also I considered going for 18 years old girls, I think you're right it doesn't look weird when you look young.
>>
>>18399376
When i shave my face, i look younger.

When i dont shave my face for week, i look older.

Can you grow a beard? Just trim it to ~1cm and see results. Because teens cant grow beard at all. Having beard should help with your manliness.

Also post pic.
>>
>>18400937
I can't grow a beard sadly, and I blush easily which is really unbeneficial to the whole thing.
For the picture I don't know if 4chan is really a good place for that
>>
>>18400947
>23
>cant grow beard
Race? Are you black? How about your muscles? Do you have strong erection and libido? Testosterone?

Also even if you look young, it is advantage. Look at justin bieber few years back. A lot of girls love cute boys.

Maybe try to adjust your fashion. I bet you dont smoke and drink alcohol, that also preserves your youth and skin quality. Be glad. In 10 years you will look manly enough. Spin the wheel of dating game and find some qtie. You dont need to look ugly/manly to score girl.

And post pic. I wanna see how baby face you got. Tried online dating?

>blush
Never seen anybody able to blush so much it was noticeable. Stop reading anime, in real world people cant see your emotions so easily.

Post pic. I did it back then to recieve rating. It was worth it.
>>
>>18400959
I see if I can find one.
I'm white, don't have testosterone problem (it's even the opposite as my pulsion to have sex are quite strong)
I get drunk at least once in a month so I still drink but yes I don't smoke.

As for the blushing I think the "Why are your cheeks red like this ?" question I got everytime I meet someone is pretty convincing. When I get angry or embarassed my cheeks are blushing strongly. Trust me, I would love that to not be noticable

I trust you on the "you don't need to be manly to score a girl" but I have yet to meet a girl who likes young looking men

I had a gf and i'm not virgin but it's been four years since the last time I fucked

I'm gonna try to find a pic
>>
>>18400959
>never been able to see someone blush so much it was noticeable
You must not know anybody with albinism
>>
>>18400964
That is rare as fuck. Yeah, never met one in real life yet.

>>18400963
Just use phone dummy. How are you planning to date girls without phone?
>why are your cheeks red?
When some girl asks you this, ask her why are her boobs so beautiful. Guaranteed date if you manage to pull it off without shuttering. Learn how to joke about yourself. It shows you have character and confidence.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (129KB, 533x947px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
129KB, 533x947px
>>18400978
Here's my face then
>>
>>18401001
You look like justin bieber.

Get some fancy haircut, put on suit, take selfie with an angle (so your nose and cheeks are a bit visible), do selfie outside when the sun is out (better lighting) and take like 20 selfies with various face grimaces. Try smile on and off.

Then slap it on tinder or okcupid and drown in pussy. If you have muscles, try show it too in different photo.

You cant fail with justin bieber face. Buy condoms and stop being insecure about blushing and baby face. Bitches crave confident man.

Good luck!
>>
>>18401009
I'm french we don't have okcupid, but thanks man, I think you're right, I shouldn't care about what people think and be confident.
>>
>>18401035
You look fine to me, i do see what you're talking about though.
I would just go for younger girls like the last guy said. At least until you begin to look older.
>>
>>18401001
You are good looking man don't worry about it.
>>
>>18401045
>>18401056
Thanks guys, and yeah I think i'm not gonna restrain myself from meeting 18-19 years old girls for now
In fact the few times I had to discuss with girls this young it was going pretty well
>>
>>18401001
T'inquiete pas, j'ai une tronche similaire, mais dieu merci, j'arrive a me faire pousser une barbe.
Bonne chance a toi l'ami, quand on sera plus vieux on fera toujours jeune au moins.
>>
>>18401001
You do look youthful, but hollywood and shit made everyone expect young people to look way older than they are. Shows like 90210, high school movies like American pie etc did this
>>
>>18401818
Merci aha, ouais on aura cet avantage

>>18401859
I agree, canons of beauty today are aimed toward an "old" look for young people
>>
>>18399376
become a young tranny qt
>>
>>18401001
I'm like you but fat.
>>
>>18402808
You look more your age though imo
>>
>>18400803
He means play innocent and then grab them by the pussy when their guard is down. Metaphorically speaking, of course.
>>
>>18401001
you remind me of a young paul mccartney, i think it's the eyes. he had the same problem too, but he was too busy crushing pussy to care
>>
>>18401001
Show the bottoms of your feet
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.