[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend starts new school, breaks up with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454509788426.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454509788426.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>Been together a year
>Each others first for everything
>Really close, loving, compassionate, supportive of each other, talked about a future

Now for the bad. Her parents don't like the fact she's with me coz I'm a bit older. Her best friend moved away. She's cried a lot, past 2 weeks I've been really supportive of her issues. She started a new school. This was on Monday, and then out of nowhere, she breaks up with me. She still calls me babe, still says I mean the world to her, but she's just 'lost feelings' and 'moving on'. I told her this ain't the first time this has happened (Before when a lot was going on, it was like she just closed off and pushed me away). She says she's hurt me in the past, I deserve someone much better. I told her about all our plans together, that we had a future. Then she says she's going sleep to clear her head and talk tomorrow. I told her it's okay, no rush, just take some time okay have a break and that I won't bother with other girls, to which she says nah you go ahead. But the last time I did get with another girl (we were broken up for a month), she came back to me.

I really don't know what to do, it's like she blames herself, and pushes me away. But I want you guys to know she really is a great girl, family oriented, not trashy like a lot of other school girls etc.
>>
>>18399239
>I told her it's okay, no rush, just take some time okay have a break and that I won't bother with other girls, to which she says nah you go ahead
>she goes to a new school
>breaks up

Yeah dude, uh, hate to break it to you but she already knows the relationship is dead because if you two are going to separate schools, you aren't going to be seeing each other very often. And you're probably going to break up anyway because long distance relationships tend to fail because the temptations of what's around you in close proximity outweigh waiting for the LDR.

She probably told you to move on because she's going to do the same.
>>
I'm sorry to tell you this but she's going to move on and part of that is she wants to be fucked like a whore.
You'll be denial like you are now and you'll be in pain because she was your first but make no mistake she thinks she can do better and will move on.
You need to pick yourself up and make something of your life instead of wallowing in self pity and being a weeb wasting oxygen.
I don't know if you're stupid enough to want her back knowing she's swallowed another man's cum but if you're smart you'll move on.
Sort your life out make something of it, you'll meet someone else.
I am right no matter what any of these autists say
>>
>>18399302
Sorry forgot to mention, but distance isn't an issue, we're still within 3 miles of each other even with the new school.

>>18399309
She's not like that though. I know reading this story from the outside it seems that way coz that shit happens often and yeah the guy is in denial, but she definitely isn't like that. She knows anyway if she tries anything with anyone else there'd never be a chance and she said she doesn't want anything. And I'm actually out her league and better than any guy she's been with (without sounding like an ass). I gave her orgasms all the time and she loved sucking my dick etc.
>>
>>18399337
Yeah, you're in denial.
I know it's hard to believe but I am very good with women, I am good at making them want me and it comes from painful experiences and learning from them. You sound like my friend, putting the girl on a pedestal and in full delusion.
She wants to explore and experience other things and the way you go on about how you interact with her, there's no way she sees you as a man out of her league. She knows she has you.
Move on and stop being a pussy.
If you're smart you'll cut her off immediately and that means don't message her and when you have to interact with her do so like you would any dude you know, don't initiate anything and stop being her emotional safety blanket.
Have a little self respect
>>
>>18399353
Sorry man, I haven't shown weakness to her and we didn't argue. So what do I do? Because this exact same thing happened about 6 months into the relationship, and for 1 month, she was saying the exact same things. Acting like a bitch at times, other times emotionless. She was talking to other guys, claiming she's fallen in love, but never actually doing anything like getting laid (coz like I said she ain't like that), But the moment I got with another girl, she wanted me back and when we fixed it, things were perfect ever since until just a few days ago. I want her to get those feelings back for me.
>>
>>18399367

>this has happened twice in a year's time
>I'm the best thing she's ever had, not bragging
>but yet she gets cold and emotionless and says she loves other guys

Uh, you're... you're straight up retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>18399367
Like I said, you're her safety blanket. Her telling you to move on invalidates anything she says about not being interested in other men. She is just being nice and knows what you're like.
I know you wont do what I suggested but I guarantee that girl will be having fun in school while you're there moping
Improve yourself and cut her loose, but you wont do it so suffer some more until you learn
She has basically told you she will live her life and move on, she'll be back if she needs a safety blanket and you'll be there like an idiot again waiting
>>
>>18399405
Oh and let me add this
>coz like I said she ain't like that
Just because she says she hasn't had sex it doesn't mean it's true
Probably doing the girl thing where she only considers penis in vagina sex and everything else is fair game
You're a doormat, she doesn't respect you at all and no matter what the women on this board tell you, a man needs to be a man and be worthy of respect
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.