[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 Year old here I have quite a few online friends but that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

25 Year old here I have quite a few online friends but that's all they are just online friends. I work 8-5 with an hour commute to and from, it's so hard to do anything really so I just go on social media and waste my time in there chatting with my online friends, how do I meet new people?

Where I work everyone really isn't in my age group even though I talk to a few people online I still feel lonely. I had a long distant relationship recently but we broke it off I haven't had anyone to really talk to when it comes to deep feelings.

What should I do?
>>
>>18399231
Cont. It just feels like I'm all alone in this world, I've been exercising a lot recently I used to weight 230 now I'm at about 196 and still working out when I go for a jog or lift some weights I feel great but then as soon as I stop doing those the lonliness just sets in.
>>
>>18399241
I feel as if I've wasted a lot of my life just working, I don't really have many skills outside of being able to always have a stable job. I do well in interviews but only because I practice for them I act as this person who is super friendly and outgoing but on the inside I just feel so depressed and lonely and shy and quiet.
>>
Bump really wish I could get some insight on what to do with my life or how to meet new people with a relatively time taxing job
>>
One last final bump I guess
>>
While I can't offer a solution I can sympathize. I am also 25 and having a very hard time meeting people, let alone romantic prospects. I am in the military and due to the transient nature of my job and my age I'm having a hell of a time trying to get out.

Only thing I can suggest off the top of my head is the meetup website. Find social hobbies.
>>
>>18399231
Yea, work sucks balls.

Time to get gf op. Okcupid or other sites. Go and dont stop until you ask 99 girls on date.
>>
meetup.com changed my life at 26, and I became confident enough to organize my own group at 28. This is coming from someone who was scared of people and leaving their own house.
>>
Get to know some people at work, eventually there will be some group outings or events with people your age. Older people just love to have you meet their friend's daughter from church.
>>
>>18399408
>meetup.com
Does that shit really work?
>>
>>18399408
Like what are some examples of using that site?
>>
>>18399512
Yeah. Groups tend to attract people in their 20s - late 30s and I hung out with about a dozen or so every month that shared the same hobbies. I moved away but we still keep in touch.
>>
>>18399616
Are they social retards too or cool people that make you feel like shit in your own hobby?
>>
>>18399634
Good groups will swiftly remove any real autism.

We went bowling once and I had no idea how to play, meanwhile two others showed up with their professional shit. I felt dumb, but they were happy to teach me what was up. We had fun and went to dinner after. That's what you can normally expect from a meet-up in my experience.
>>
>>18399673
What was your group for?
>>
>>18399231
Wish. I. Fucking. Knew.

[spoiler]bump[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.