[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High blood pressure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Today the doctor said I had a high blood pressure and had to check it three times, this worries me a bit because my father had heart and bp problems.

My question is what can I do to reduce blood pressure ? Does masturbating make it worse ? I'm only 19
>>
>>18399072
Physical activity in general can help you. Also reduce your salt intake and quit smoking if you do, and lose weight.

These are the first steps a doctor would recommend
>>
dry squeezing a lemon and add water , drink it whenever you feel that your bp is high
my mum does that and it helps alot
>>
>>18399114
try*
>>
>>18399072
How fat are you?
>>
Limit alcohol consumption also. Usually meds like a β - blocker or diuretic are used if it is high, as it needs to be brought down, and these are not like the nasty shit for cholesterol or psych meds in terms of side efffects.
>>
>>18399072
Oatmeal for brekky everyday
>>
>>18399072
Eat healthy (lots of fruits, avoid fried stuff at all costs, don't drink soda), exercise regularly (frequency is the key, not intensity). I don't think masturbating makes it worse, but there's no harm in stopping it.
>>
>>18399127
160 pounds
>>
>>18399274
>how fat are you
Hur dur you can tell by telling weight alone.

http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

Stress? Diet? Sport? Cardio? Do you eat more than 5grams of salt per day?
>>
>>18399310
>Diet
I don't really have much of a good
>Stress
I have health anxiety and this gave me a nice scare
>Sports
No
>Cardio
Nope

I eat more salt than I should,just had McDonald's fries earlier
>>
>>18399326
*Diet
>>
>>18399326
I like it how you failed for 2nd time to tell me HOW FAT YOU ARE (BMI).

I bet you are super fat manlet.

Start swimming. If you can, walk by foot to the swimming pool, swim FOR ONE HOUR straight without breaks (doesnt matter the speed, just so you can manage that long) and unfaten yourself by counting calories and calculating your TDEE to see how much should you eat per day.
https://tdeecalculator.net/

Use something like this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

As far as the salt goes, it is CRITICAL for people with high blood pressure to eat exactly (no more no less than) 5 grams of salt per day. Eat more and your pressure will go higher. Eat less and your body will face infections and other funny symptoms.

The most critical part is to not be fat.
How many BMI you got?

Also why didnt you ask your doc about it?
>>
>>18399326
This is kind of a no-brainer, man. Come on. You already know what you have to do to.

Eat more fruits and veggies, eat less fast foody prepackaged junk, and start working out or playing sports, do whatever you want so long as it gets your heart pounding and works up a sweat.

You know you're fine, right? Presumably you're fairly young. You're not going to get a heart attack tomorrow. This is a wakeup call to improve your lifestyle NOW so you don't get one in a decade or two. Just start doing commonsense everyday things to improve your lifestyle.
>>
Some people have essential hypertension because of genetics or such, and in those cases you could have a good weight and diet and still need meds.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-19-56-26.jpg (80KB, 540x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-19-56-26.jpg
80KB, 540x644px
>>18399344
I'm sorry I forgot to add that and yes I am a manlet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.