[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Paying People To Be Your Friends Worth It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: rent.jpg (61KB, 425x530px) Image search: [Google]
rent.jpg
61KB, 425x530px
I pay this guy $8/hour to hang out with me and stuff. So far it's going pretty good but it's draining away my bank account and it may seem kind of pathetic. Do you think this is worth it or am i being scammed?
>>
>>18399069
No different than paying for a hooker. But if he isn't sucking your dick then re evaluate your agreement
>>
>>18399069
Uh yeah you could probably find a dude to hang out with you for free. What do you do with your rent a friend? There are probably people that share those interests. Maybe check out a meetup group with a certain interest you have or are interested in pursuing. What made you get a rent a friend in the first place? Are you afraid to be vulnerable or rejected? Don't take rejection personally, realize there are people that you wouldn't jive with and that it's not that you hate them, you just wouldnt hang out with them.
>>
>>18399087
Well i mainly just follow around these people but they let me do it since i pay them
>>
>>18399069
Is this real or new type of bait?
>>
>>18399116
What are they doing when you follow them? Like errands?
>>
>>18399124
No like i follow them and sit with them at lunch and I can talk without them making fun of me which they normally do. I also hang out with them at their house and they let me go to a party.

>>18399123
No I'm actually doing this.
>>
>>18399138
This is so sad i would be your friend for free.

>normally making fun of me
Sad.

How old are you, work/school, hobbies and why are you so miserable and lonely?
>>
>>18399138
So when you're not paying them, they're making fun of you? Are you in high school or something? Lol. What do they tease you about? If you're fat, maybe go to the gym and get fit. You can meet new people and also feel better in general.
>>
>>18399152
I'm 18 and at school. Thx for the positive comment though. I just can't find someone else who wants to hang out after school so i paid these guys

>>18399170
They just say "shut the fuck up faggot" when I talk. I don't know why. Or "screw off anon, aren't you out sucking dick?" and then when i walk somewhere they trip me and everyone laughs.
>>
>>18399175
Look around your class. Find the most sad looking girl / boy and chat them up. Start with
>can i sit next to you
and keep doing this. Ask them about anything and force yourself into their life. Dont pay assholes to hang out with. Find somebody who behave like decent human. I dont believe you are only decent person in class.

Good luck!
>>
This is sad but my situation was not different
Its just I learnt how to cope with loneliness instead of paying people
Honestly OP better buy some weed for this money
And normies can go fuck themselves
>>
>>18399186
Well I never said I was the only decent person. These guys are decent to but think of it like this. Would you waste your time hanging out with a really autistic person?
>>
>>18399188
Well Weed is illegal and even if i wanted it the guy who sells it at my school beats me up a lot so he wouldn't see to me even if i wanted.
>>
>>18399191
I FUCKING WOULD. Know why? Because when i was at school, i actually saw lonely people and turned them all into my minions i mean friends.

Also a lot of people are narcistic by nature. All you need to do is listen them and from time to time agree with them and boost their ego. It doent matter what kind of groups there already are. Just join one where decent guys / girls are.

Your problem is that you give up before you even start.
>>
>>18399206
I do that though. I sit with Chads and then compliment them but they laugh. Like if a guy goes "I bet i could beat this guy in a fight" I'll say "Yeah man you probably could he's like a wimp compared to you" and he'll go "shut the fuck up bitch"
>>
>>18399214
I know kids like you. 0 confidence, trying to hang out with assholes only to be laughted at.
>pro tip
People who laught at you in cruel way arent your friends. Consider befriending "losers". It is not that bad. It is actually great when you can talk about stuff without people interrupting you and laughting at you.

>chads
Yea, fuck them.
>>
>>18399175
Lol if they're malicious when you're not paying them it's more of a protection racket or extortion than a service. You're better off alone tobh.
>>
>>18399230
>0 confidence
If i had no confidence i wouldn't even approach these guys

>People who laught at you in cruel way arent your friends. Consider befriending "losers". It is not that bad. It is actually great when you can talk about stuff without people interrupting you and laughting at you.
Yeah but then you feel like a loser hanging out with them.
>>
>>18399236
>be me
>pe class
>see group of "chads" (more like idiots) made a group, one of them shooted football ball into others head so hard he dropped to floow and got another hit from floow
>3 seconds out
>idiots laughted

That guy on floor would be you. Absolutely 0 respect, just a clown for them, gave 0 shit about him or his opinions.

>feel like a loser
No, you would actually feel good. You would have friends to play video games with, invite them to parties, do nerd stuff with them and talk to them about newest memes.

Also you would probably be king among them. You would be the bold one, the one who suggest what to do next. Also losers in highschool tend to be good students. It can help you land job in the future if you keep tight with them.

Try to think hard about what do you actually seek from "friends" and what chads do to you.
>>
>>18399267
If you ever hung out with losers youd know it's not fun
>>
>>18399272
I was king of losers. The only reason nobody bullied me was because i had top grades (not like i was genius, but others were super stupid) and i would beat them like madman i was. And as i told you, i befriended all lonely guys in my class and we hang together. It was never boring.

I know the social dynamics now and how hard the pressure among your peers can feel, but the moment you realize it is all just social constructs, you simply stop giving a fuck.

So really, stop hanging with people who treat you like shit and try talk to losers. They usually have very few friends, but they would do anything for them. Try it. Fuck chads if they dont appreciate you.
>>
>>18399175
Bait.

It's fucking bait, lads.
>>
>>18399313
Your a bad troll
>>
>>18399191
yes cuz i was
cut that shit off now, stop paying please
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.