[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Man-wondering.jpg (46KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Man-wondering.jpg
46KB, 600x399px
So i met this girl from tinder, we started to message each other very frequently, didnt take long for her to send nudes on snapchat, met her once and we just hung out nothing more. so far we been talking for 2 months and she havent sent any nudes the last month and is kinda being distant, when i invite her for dates i just get " we will see" as a response, she send snapchats daily but its always just a picture of her dogs etc, nothing personal for me. She told me she had some issues with her stepdad molesting her and i assume there is some daddy issues involved.

So im just looking for advice from you 4chan if there is anyone that might be able to understand what this girl wants from me?

What to do with this girl?
>>
lol you were too beta to make a move on your first date and now you got friendzoned.
>>
she's not interested. move on. either she'll come around or she won't. don't waste time waiting on her when you could be crushing something else.
>>
>>18399078
This.

Move on, it's not even daddy issues, you struck out and got put in the non-viable category. She doesn't want anything from you, but doesn't want to go through the effort of informing you.
>>
OP here

The thing is tho, she was kinda sick when we met so i didnt make a move on her, but she kept sending nudes after that day that we met, but its not until these past 3 weeks she been acting strange
>>
>>18399109
But why even message me on snapchat daily if she dosnt wanna talk to me like you said? it just seems strange
>>
she needs more than attention
she needs emotional support
and a friend
i don't think that ppl send pix of their pets to ppl they don't care about
maybe she wants you to be more interested in her as a person and what she likes
instead of a one night stand kina shit or some cheap complimets about her boobs
>>
>>18399153
Great response, thanks alot!

Ive tried to talk to her about her dogs and show a genuine intrest in what she likes etc, i actually confronted her on what kind of girl she is etc, she told me she never had a relationship in her life so she views herself of more of a just having fun girl.

And like previous posts i did, she send me pictures of her dogs and herself, but no caption, and i dont respond cuz i assume they're just spam to everyone on her snapchat, but today she havent sent me anything.
>>
Shamefull self bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.