[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did MDMA turn me retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: molly-1.jpg (184KB, 1500x700px) Image search: [Google]
molly-1.jpg
184KB, 1500x700px
Guys, I'm afraid I got etarted. Last friday I ate almost half a gram of molly (don't know about the exact purity but I assume it was alright, I weigh around 125 lbs and 60 mg of the same stuff had had me decently high before) and it obviously got me rolling hard, eye twitching and shit.
I must say I was kind of depressed the days before, but this week is being hell. Sudden crying, can't concentrate on shit, don't feel like doing anything. I can't read literature: if I stop the reading, I usually can't remember what did the last sentence I read say. Also, I clearly find that I can't think as straight as before.
As I said, I was feeling pretty down before, similar apathy hopelessness and shit. Most of the time I couldn't concentrate on reading because I was anxious and worrying about other stuff, but sometimes I could find moments of calm and get to read some pages. Also, it had been a long time reading nothing but shit on the Internet (and pretty much only doing that during the whole day) so maybe my attention span is rusty after that, but I'm quite fucking worried about the high doses of MDMA causing this shit and it being irreversible.
So, how normal is this shit when you take high doses of MDMA or is it that I'm just fucked up by my own? How long does it last? Any tips to make it finish soon?
>>
Entirely normal, you'll be back to normal in a few weeks.
>>
Your central nervous system and hormones can take a month or two to get back to normal after binges like that. Don't do it again.

Take a multi-vitamins (make sure you/re getting magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium as well). eat well, stay hydrated, exercise daily and avoid drugs and alcohol. Essentially live totally healthy to give yourself the quickest recovery.

I've been there and turned out fine, you will too. It'll just take a while.
>>
>>18398964
Yeah I'm already about all of that.
Do you know by any chance which symptoms will disappear first and which will do last?
>>
>>18398975
You'll feel alright again like 10 days after, drinking green tea a lot can help you stay calm. I know it feels like this shit fryed your brain and that you feel dumb for a week or so. You'll heal buddy
>>
>>18398907
All drugs should be legalized. This shit is better than nature selection. The dumbest kids will overdose quickly and the clever / cautious will survive easily.

Op you override your symptoms by trying heroin.
>>
>>18398907
You'll be fine. MDMA makes you dump all your seratonin in one go instead of gradually, which is what gives you the good feelings, but you'll be out for a couple of days while you replenish.
Just keep taking vitamins and getting adequate sleep and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.