[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is love even real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (268KB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
268KB, 1900x1080px
>Be me
>Don't like being in relationships
>Only relationships I have had in the past have lasted less than one month
>Fast forward me having a crazy, awesome life
>Living at my buddies place
>Training MMA
>In school for firefighting
>Meet this girl who comes over with my good friend
>She buys us all drinks and food
>Could feel instant attraction with her but didn't make any moves because she was with my buddy
>Fast forward a couple days later
>On Okcupid
>It was like my 7th time after having like 6 accounts and deleting them ( the women on OKC are terrible femnazi beasts and crazy bitches)
>See the same girl online on OKC
>Weird I thought she was dating my friend
>Message her and ask her about it
>She said there was no label on it
>We hit it off fast
>We have a lot in common and a lot of connections
>I had just tried to kill myself a week before
>This girl understood depression and anxiety
>We hit it off
>She asked me out for a walk on the beach the next week
>Then the conversation turned into hanging out tomorrow
>She came and picked me up and we made out in the park for four hours and told each other fucked up shit that happened in each others lives
>Shit got even realer
>She called me her soul mate
>She said she loved me
>She said not matter what even as friends she wanted to be in my life
>We hang out consistently at this place where all my friends live (and I live too)
>We finally get down to having sex
>She tells me to be gentle
>Little did I know the significance of those words at the time
>She said she wanted me to slowly fuck her
>I get really into it and suck on her titties for like an hour
>Start kissing her neck
>She says dont stop
>I accidentally bite her nipple
>The atmosphere changes in a flash
>She gets scared and starts having a PTSD flashback from when her brother raped her two years as a kid
>She gets up and we agrees it would be best if she left

Continued-
>>
Continued-
>Shit just went downhill from there to the point
>The next day I brought a rose to her at work
>She was weird
>So negative
>Our mutual friend who we met each other through literally was shocked at what a bitch she was too me
>I should also mention that me and my group of friends I live with practice RSD or Real Social Dynamics
> Basically a way to look into the way social interactions take place and master them as a skill
>So I already know more than the majority of people that women are fickle creatures
>Shit goes south when I get drunk at my friends party and text her and tell her off
>We stop talking
>I end up blocking her and deleting her number
>I go about my life training and working for MMA/firefighting
>I tried to get rid of her but throughout the day my heart would hurt if only for a second
>Fast forward a week later
>I decide to unblock her and message her and say sorry for the shit I said
>She says she is sorry and was an asshole too
>She wanted to see me that night
>I ignored her at first
>But as soon as she tried to hold me I crumbled
>We talked about how she needed space
>and we should just be friends who cuddle, kiss, talk and have sex
>With her anxiety and depression she is weird and won't respond to my messages (something I found out the first day I met her- she told me that she would need extreme space sometimes)
>She said she just wants to be friends for now with the possibility of benefits
>Since she is such a bitch to me now
>I don't even want to be her friend
>I hate her on the inside
>She mostly just loves the place that I live in
>But everyone of my friends are just nice people that are real as fuck
>She is addicted to that feeling of coming her and people accepting her
>They don't like her though because she is so uninteresting and boring
>She doesn't realize I'm the only one that gives even half a fuck about her
>Don't text her for four days
>Hit her up last night
>I keep trying to forget about her
>>
>>18398686
Continued-
>I had a dream last night
>I was at this HUGE party
>So many hot girls checking me out
>With my friends they are always about self development, self improvement and getting as many women as possible and being happy
>I am about that too but lately because of this girl I haven't been putting my heart into it
>In this dream I wasn't making moves on any of these girls
>Then I saw my girl and for some reason right when I saw her I yelled at her and called her out
>I told her she was a negative shitty person who didn't care about anyone (the same reason we argued and ultimately why our relationship fell off partly)
>She ran away
>In this huge party I ran around trying to find her
>Yelling her name and calling her name
>I went through mazes and other crazy scenery
>and I never found her
>I never found her
>I realized after waking up that my attachment to her is helping me not realize my full potential in getting more women or being happy
>But I can't get over her
>She is a vixen for my heart that is toxic
>At the very least though I just want to get laid from her

What do I do /adv/?
>>
sounds healthy

cut contact but do tell her that you two just aren't clicking. This bodes nothing good for you both short and long term
>>
This is why you don't stick yourself in crazy.

Crazy people are vulnerable. They are very easy to get close to emotionally. They wear their heart on their sleeve.
You get involved too much every time. You get fucked over because you feel this fake sense of emotional closeness with people you don't even know.

Block her and move on. Cut her off your life. You can get over her, just rationalise how much of an idiot you've been.
>>
>>18398714
>>18398716
I can't cut off contact with her... I already did and I was too much of a bitch to do it. I think I can help her get over her anxiety/depression problems because I overcame them myself after going through a huge journey. I want to help her out and through her problems and make her a cooler person, as a friend and because that is the type of person I am. When I make a deep connection with someone I have to change their life for the better in some way or another.
>>
>>18398735
Then do whatever you please, I don't understand why you are asking for advice.
Your relationship is evidently unhealthy and she's not ready to be close to someone emotionally. She's using you.
>>
>>18398743
It's because I need the advice. Thank you for the advice also. I know you are right. But it's not like I don't get drunk for free and laid out of this.
I don't now because if I don't get her I don't have the time to find another girl to fuck (especially one that will buy me drinks and fuck me)
>>
Sooo...

>I accidentally bite her nipple
>The atmosphere changes in a flash
>She gets scared and starts having a PTSD flashback from when her brother raped her two years as a kid
>She gets up and we agrees it would be best if she left

Sounds like she went through some rough shit, and is handling it like an adult.

And this is your reaction:

>She was weird
>So negative
>Our mutual friend who we met each other through literally was shocked at what a bitch she was too me
>I get drunk at my friends party and text her and tell her off

Boohoo, she's such a bitch for having PTSD after being raped for two years.

Are you retarded?

>I should also mention that me and my group of friends I live with practice RSD or Real Social Dynamics
>Basically a way to look into the way social interactions take place and master them as a skill
>So I already know more than the majority of people that women are fickle creatures

BONUS: fedora-grade autism.

The rest of your shitty writing is self-absorbed drivel.

Learn some actual interpersonal skills, leave the woman alone, and focus on being less of a ballsack.
>>
>>18398735
>I think I can help her get over her anxiety/depression problems because I overcame them myself after going through a huge journey. I want to help her out and through her problems and make her a cooler person, as a friend and because that is the type of person I am.

You sound mentally ill.

Arm-chair diagnosis says 'poorly managed narcissism'.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.