[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How to have sex with a newbie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1422803308566.jpg (506KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1422803308566.jpg
506KB, 1280x1280px
I'm dating a guy right now. We've been friends for a few years, but it has become a serious relationship in last 3 months. I like him a lot since we have a number of things in common and he brings home a commanding salary so he's not a robot loser.

He's never had sex before, but I have. How should I make him feel comfortable and slowly make romantic moves on him?

Pic semi-related. I love wearing lolita.
>>
>>18398604
if he doesn't initiate what makes you think he even wants to...
Your case is weird. How old is he? 15?
>>
>>18398623
He's 27.
>>
>>18398624
holy f
ahem
good for you two:
What do you often do on dates?
There must be a lot of situations that could lead to sex during those 3 months
buy condoms, wear a revealing accessible dress, make him dinner, then ask him if he would like to consummate your relationship
>>
>>18398624
>>18398604
why havn't you fucked him sooner? why did you let him get to 27?
>>
>>18398604
>how do i sex up my bf?
>t. Girl

Go to home with him, grab him by penis, push him on bed, ask him if he knows what vagina is, then teach him how to make you cum via fingering / oral, then ride him like horny girl you are.

Easy.
>>
>>18398839
literally this

It is so fucking easy. I will literally never understand why women think a boy who isnt in a committed relationship will openly reject their advances if the girl is even only semi not ugly.
>>
>>18399099
Because they want the fantasy of a man taking them to poundtown.
That or they don't want to appear like sluts. Although we don't give a fuck, and many of us would welcome a girl grabbing the d and telling us they want it.

God, I wish we didn't have to be mind readers when it comes to sex. Just tell us you want it, and will happily give it.
>>
>>18399155
On an added note, most dudes are cool with you being slutty behind closed doors. Lady on the streets, freaky in the sheets type of shit. A few are scared of, but fuck them.

Next time you feel the urge just whip out your bfs dick and pop it in you mouth, he'll get the hint really quick.
Natural urge and curiosity will take over from there.
>>
>he has a commanding salary
Take note of this you losers on 4chan, do not end up with some broad like this and know you're worth more, they're using you for your salary, even if they like you
Pick better women my dudes
>>
>>18399209
I have absolutely no problem with some whore sucking out money from me if she sucks my sperm and cuddle me too.

That is my reason to exist after all. To be provider.
>>
>>18399221
To be a provider, but not to any broad
>making bank
>having such low self esteem you settle for a woman who posts on 4chan
wew

>whore
For that just find a chick to fuck and hug without marriage etc
>>
>>18399209
>OP says BF doesn't have a job or has shitty job
>"LOL OP U ARE DATING A DEGENERATE LOSER DUMP HIM AND GET A REAL MAN"

>OP says BF has good job and brings home good money
>"FUCK YOU OP YOU GOLD-DIGGING WHORE ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS"
>>
>>18399221
>I have no self respect
>>
>>18398604
OP, you can get away with being sexually aggressive with him and just, like, jumping on him or grabbing his junk or pushing him on a bed or rubbing yourself against him. Dudes can't initiate in that way because it's kind of rapey. But in most normal circumstances, especially because you're in a relationship, your dude isn't going to feel "violated" by this sort of behaviour.

I'm not saying that female-on-male rape is impossible because "the dude always wants it," or that rape is impossible within a relationship, but I mean, come on... he's not gonna feel raped by you totally raping him, just go for it.
>>
>>18399245
OP please, you know very well if it wasn't for his money you wouldn't want him and if he wasn't such a social autist you could never land him
Too bad he's probably too socially inept to know he should be the king of his castle and probably lets you get away with what you want
>>
>>18399245
>first case
literally never happens
stop projecting
>>
>>18398604
Simple - the next time you're out with him wear a mid thigh skirt. Then ask him for help because you've seemed to have lost something. He'll say yes then what. You say your panties.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.