[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice, so, please, hear my story. I married my wife last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1490651410586.jpg (40KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1490651410586.jpg
40KB, 480x362px
I need advice, so, please, hear my story.
I married my wife last year in summer. We had known each other only for about a year before that, so, yes, it was rushed. I've realized a while ago, shortly after our honeymoon, what a big fucking mistake I made. I don't love my wife, fuck, I don't even like her.
She's a chain smoker that refuses to quit, a heavy drinker, fat, ugly, a massive former slut and values career and commodities over everything else, basically "Why quit smoking if I can spend 700$ on tooth bleaching" mentality. What she lacks in self control she makes up for in vanity, yet she takes zero care of her body and health.

I want to leave and divorce her. I am currently unable to do so as I am still in college and financially dependent on her(she earns about three times as much as i do). I will graduate soon and I'm already on the look out for a new job.

Should I do it? Should I gtfo ASAP or stay and try to see the good in her? I'm 30 now and I want a wife and children and I just can't see that happening with her.
>>
Well, if you feel that strongly about it, there doesn't seem to be any other choice, but how the fuck did you end up marrying someone you seem to despise this severely ?
>>
>>18398444
If its that bad don't drag it out, end it asap.
>>
>>18398444
Get ready to bail. Do not make babies with someone you can't stand to live with. It will only make it 10X worse. Stay until you get a job and can support yourself. Then move on. Learn from this experience and choose wisely next time. Living alone and being miserable is still better than living with someone else and being miserable because in addition to all the misery, you have to put up with all of their annoying shit.
>>
>>18398449
>how the fuck did you end up marrying someone you seem to despise this severely ?
By being a stupid mother fucker.
>Have GF of 7 years
>Long and hefty break up
>Go to tinder hook up with first option who is now my wife
>fuck her every day, she is funny and intelligent
>fall in love, then find out about her slutty past (such as random niggers fucking her in the ass raw), call it off
>she keeps whing for weeks with violent outbursts in between and i thought i can't go through the emotional stress of a break up again
>friends and family keep telling md to call it off
>tell them: fuck off imma marry her
>stick with it
>do it
>regret it.
>>
>>18398444
Without kids - every thing is easy. You have a kid with her... there is no way back from that. Do. Not. Have. Sex. No birth control works 100%. Even suicide is off the table when you have a kid. No escape. Ever. Work your shit out man.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 194x160px
>>18398471
>by being a stupid motherfucker

Boy you got that right. I really hope and pray you got a prenup otherwise you're gonna get robbed. Break it off and learn how not to be a total autist this time.
>>
>>18398480
She has an IUD and has had two abortions. She doesn't even want kids because money, an expensive apartment and designer clothing are more important to her than family life.

I'll be fine in that department.
>>
>>18398486
>got a prenup otherwise you're gonna get robbed.
not necessary. my country's divorce laws favor the one with smaller income, i.e. me.
I know the law rather well from my parent's divorce and trust me, if anyone has anything to fear in that regard it'll be her.
>>
>>18398494
why did you marry a woman who won't bear children to you if you want them? bizarre.
>>
>>18398510
Because I am
>a stupid mother fucker
>>
OP, can I ask how something like this happened? I know you said you're stupid but I don't think that is the case...I'd just like to know how you ended up marrying somebody with such obvious negative traits, only just one year?

Was she really interested in the idea? Were your family supportive? Who asked who? Was it a whirlwind romance?

I would sit down with this woman and explain that you're no longer happy. There doesn't need to be a big argument, you might find that she's feeling similar. There's no point in being nasty about it - although there are several things she does that you don't find attractive or agree with, it's still you who has changed how he feels.

Just be a grown up. As others have said, there's no reason to drag this on if you're not happy. Ask yourself, if she improves on those issues, would you want to stay with her?
>>
>>18398444
You have nothing to complain about. She's paying for you to play at school at 30.
>>
>>18398546
>I'd just like to know how you ended up marrying somebody with such obvious negative traits, only just one year?
By overlooking the negative and focusing on the positive ones.

>Was she really interested in the idea? Were your family supportive? Who asked who? Was it a whirlwind romance?
it was a whirlwind romance and i asked her because i have never broken someone's heart before. recently having had an emotionally devastating break up myself i thought that the only way i could make it up for her was by 200% commitment.

>There doesn't need to be a big argument, you might find that she's feeling similar.

No chance. She loves me too much, she can't let go. She's always wanted a very tall, handsome and intelligent boyfriend, but all these men ever did to her was pump and dump. The ones that were interested in her beyond pump and dump were "not good enough" (sic), i.e. too short, ugly, stupid or no career aspirations.

now that she has found one she clings to it and refuses to let go.
>>
>>18398444
Get out before you get a kid with her.
>>
>>18398444
Go to a marriage guy. You might be surprised what types of things can be worked out. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18398494
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MARRY THIS WOMAN? christ OP she has no redeeming qualities. none. she doesn't even want kids, why get married if she doesn't want kids? what the fuck are you doing to your life?

>>18398510
seriously

>>18398523
you fucking got that right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.