[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im doing a presentation for Chernobyl and i need Information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Pripyat.jpg (556KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pripyat.jpg
556KB, 1920x1080px
Im doing a presentation for Chernobyl and i need Information
>>
>>18398413
We'll you better go look for that information before your time runs out.
>>
>>18398413
Start with the Fallout series
>>
There is some really good documentaries on YouTube

Short version; Some tit wanted to do a reactor test with safety systems turned off and reactor revved right up. Every power plant in the soviet Union said fuck no except one that had to use an inexperienced shit crew as they were the only ones that could be bullied to do it. Reactor (a design so bad the west offered declassified plans to the soviets not to use it) overheats, blows top off and shits contaminated materials all over Europe

Typical Russian approach to solving issue was to dump lead and borrowed and top and clean up using 'biowarriors'. "" conscripts with shovels. Eventually a big shed is built over the top

Years later, some shit cod games and an international clean up effort underway (recently including a new shed)
>>
Make it a completely blue pilled conspiracy theory presentation, and if your teacher wants to fail you, make sure you explain to her that she's the sheep, and you're part of the wolves, and that she needs to be woke.

She probably told you Iraqistan did 9/11, but little does she know, jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Chernobyl's reactor exploded because AMERICA was threatened by it.
>>
>>18398413

https://youtu.be/WXWsU3eYJ64
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.