[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I wouldn't be able to keep women happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
As a male, I feel like I am lacking the ability to entertain and keep the attention of women. I honestly cannot imagine a woman liking me for me. Is such a thing even possible?

I feel like you have to keep women gripped otherwise they will leave you.

I am scared because I just don't know what most women want. I am not a entertainer. I don't know how to give women what they crave. I am not adventurous either. What are my options?
>>
>>18398161
Well, why do you think so?

My boyfriend is a lame weeaboo who loves niche videogames and card games, and I think he's perfect.

You don't need to be amazing to be loved. Improve yourself, meet people, but ultimately unless you are horrible there will be someone who loves you for you.
>>
File: 1486337809473.jpg (407KB, 729x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1486337809473.jpg
407KB, 729x1439px
>>18398161
Sooner or later they will despise you no matter what you put up with and do for them, this is the modern "woman" nowadays.

the rest like >>18398689 are usually fatties or 3/10's that will put up and keep you around because you were the best they could and can do. The ones that are hot/cute will look for something else as soon as the love hormones flat-line and you don't do as they want you to and fuck you over for the sole reason that they can.

No offence madam. It's a sad affair for all of us.
>>
>>18398981
>No offence madam. It's a sad affair for all of us.
I am 125 lbs at 5'7", and probably a 6.5-7/10. Nothing special, but reasonably cute.
I'm pretty happy with my boyfriend.
>>
File: 1143616.jpg (84KB, 407x404px) Image search: [Google]
1143616.jpg
84KB, 407x404px
>>18398992
Let's assume you aren't actually pic related, how long have you been together, and how long do you think you'll put up with the weaboo smell in the room?

Don't really have to answer this as it will be answered for, and to you sooner or later.
>>
>>18399001
>how long have you been together?
A little over 3 years.

>how long do you think you'll put up with the weaboo smell in the room?
Hopefully forever, we're getting married next fall.
I took off his anime posters when we moved in together tho, they were a bit too much even for me.
>>
>>18398981
It's not just a modern woman thing though.
I want to start a family and have a life with the guy I'm with, but because men are wired to only care about the chase and lose interest once settled down, I'm now meant to accept I'll never be considered a person with feelings or in any way important for the rest of my life. We're supposed to be in our honeymoon phase but all it's been is me cooking and cleaning and taking care of his needs while being completely and utterly neglected.
I'm now just hanging around out of a sense of false hope, waiting to see weather I can be strong enough to put up with this forever or if it's better to just bail out.
Until he cheats, which is likely considering he's more interested in going out until 5am every weekend and probably has done already.
The funny thing? When we got engaged 3 years ago I said point blank I don't believe in divorce, and that he as to be REALLY FUCKING SURE this is what he wants.
So now hey, guess I gotta compromise my own principles too now.

To OP: Just don't start ignoring the person you're with, and maybe you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.