[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Needing validation from the opposite sex- lacking interest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491599468481.jpg (1MB, 1442x2147px) Image search: [Google]
1491599468481.jpg
1MB, 1442x2147px
I just moved in with a new roommate and he's been inadvertently aggravating my insecurities. Despite generally being a cool guy, he tends to brag repeatedly whenever he gets sex. I used to be fairly successful on tinder a couple years back but I slowed down and ultimately quit the app when I noticed how much of my limited energy and attention I was squandering on trying to get laid. Now being constantly reminded that he just goes out and gets sex and then resumes working on his life goals makes me feel a bit deprived. I'm starting to notice an old side of myself that I had thought I'd grown out of. Around girls I'm whinier than I was, more pity seeking, emotionally fragile. I just want girls to make some sort of sign I'm desirable, I've been trying to coax them for pictures or one night stands. I feel like I'm being pathetic, not for these behaviors per se, but for being so easily made jealous and affected by my room mate's conquests.

There's this girl that my sister introduced me to that's totally the type of girl I see myself dating but I keep loosing interest in her in favor girls who are more forthcoming with emotions, easily manipulated, likely to give me sexual satisfaction. This girl is authentic and smart, I can tell I won't be able to manipulate her as proof to myself of my own finesse. I can tell that she won't play the games that would let me unhealthily ease the stress of immaturity. Around her I have to be vulnerable and discuss my true interests, I can't pretend to be someone I'm not and as much as I want it, I feel simultaneously repulsed.

I know I haven't asked for any direct advice but if anyone who reads this has some perspective or insight to add, I'd be grateful.
>>
bump
perhaps I'm just depressed and none of this matters
>>
>>18398010
Sex is a fucking meme

>get laid
>deal with attached emotions
>worry about if their pregnant
>worry about false rape charges
>worry about STDs

I just decided to stop having sex last January and jerk off if i have to. My life is much much much less complicated, although the craving for pussy is still there. I just try to stay busy and ignore it or jerk off till I don't care. Seems to work
>>
>>18398844
t. Grown man

Casual sex ruins women cause an 8/10 might fuck a 3/10 bitch just to release his balls. Now the 3/10 bitch is stuck in the clouds, being an asshole to even a 6/10 because she thinks she's 8/10 worthy. Thus is the fall of man
>>
Stop being an immature bitchboy? Realize that you're not as attractive as you think you are? Kill yourself? Cry?
>>
>>18398010
Ask him not to tell you about these things, as it makes you uncomfortable. If he continues, start giving off gay vibes until he stops.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.