[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not interested in giving a bunch of strangers who, if you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 7000southernblacktit3_327w.jpg (18KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
7000southernblacktit3_327w.jpg
18KB, 327x327px
Not interested in giving a bunch of strangers who, if you are on this board alot, prolly hear the same copy pasta sad sap stories. So tl/dr my friends are gone, the two that are in town are recluses and have no interest in deviating from the norm. So there is a kickass bar in the next town over I planned to go to with one or both recluses, surprise though cant get a hold of either fag after mentioning it.
So questions n shit:
>How hard is it to make friends if I were to go to said bar alone?
>Not broke or too completely autistic so I wont drop my sketties and bug out
>NO one to go with, not even wife, she is also recluse or new friend I made recently(too autistic)
>Have only been to said bar with wifes family, they cool but I desperately need non-family friends.

at work, response may be slow
>>
>>18397878
>How hard is it to make friends if I were to go to said bar alone?
Not very hard, and you won't break anything by trying.
>justdoit.shia
>>
>>18397905
Totally agree. Often people want to sit there and bullshit all night about themselves.
>>
>>18397878

Maybe try a new hobby first. Just saying, loneliness and alcohol don't mix that well.
>>
>>18397914
Have a new hobby, how I actually met a new friend, he is a lil autistic and does nothing but said hobby

Its a gamer themed bar and I like games so I figure I can get some split screen in with folk, buy a drink or two and socialize.
>>
>>18397913
so folk just like someone to listen to their bullshit?
>>
>>18397878
Shit op. Just go and sit at the bar.

It helps if you are a smoker. Go outside for frequent smoke breaks.

Seriously. Dont be rude as hell but around 10 or 11 everyone has an okay buzz. Ask to bumb a lighter or something and just but into a conversation.

My go to has only ever pissed off 1 or 2 guys. And their friends actually got them to BTFO.

Here's what i almost always do.

>fuck with the band
>or find the louder group of dudes
>wait until soneone gives another guy shit like "why the fuck would you do that kyle?"
>or "then kyle here says (wtf ever) TO THE COP!"

Story time is great here because everyone is buzzed and laughing.

Just look at him with a smirk and be like "yeah kyke wtf man!"

Dead silence for about 2 seconds is where you just shake youhead and look dissapointed.

His friends realise that nobody knows who the fuck u are and its funny.

>throw out an "im just kidding man, sorry i had a few to many" "anyone else want a shot of (whatever?)

Most always someone will say fuck yeah.

5 minutes of autism and a couple shots just bought you an entire group of friends.

I live 2 blocks from the bar and they love me there.

The trick is to not overdo it. Snap out a couple 1 liners here and there but dont be a drunk doofus.

Be enguaging in conversations and pay attention.

Remember all the names of the faggots u meet.

Pay attention to what they drink.

People love talking about themselves or what they do for a living.

Other than that good luck i guess.
>>
>>18398265
Not OP; you seem to have given this way too much thought.
>>
>>18398265
This sounds way to drawn out, think I have a plan anyway. There is a gaming tornament so plenty of chance to fuck around with random plebs. Gonna end up goingby myself but whatever, need less autistic friends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.