[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate prom and anyone who mentions it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496639952591.jpg (14KB, 540x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496639952591.jpg
14KB, 540x496px
a year ago I was in a confusing situation where I couldn't decide of I wanted to go to prom or not due to the girl I was going with very temporarily being taken. She eventually decided to go with me.
Long story short my mom all of a sudden didn't let me go, my girl (who became girlfriend ) apparently had a bad day at pyom, and now I look at everyone who posts prom pictures or mentions it with scorn and jealousy, even my girlfriend. is this normal or ok?
>>
Long story short your a mummys boy & one day your gunna be a cuk._
>>
>>18397622
I thought I made it clear I resent the fuck out of her.(thoigh still love her) she also ruined me getting into college this spring semester
>cuck
how? I actually stole my girlfriend from some short Jamaican kid.
>>
>>18397671
Lol shes still getting dat bbc on the side trust me kid

You are a cuck m8
>>
File: 1457033728043.png (30KB, 625x626px)
1457033728043.png
30KB, 625x626px
>>18397706
the funny part is I'm black myself, just not Caribbean.
I know you're baiting me, but I just came to discuss prom, not your /pol/ cuckolding fantasies. also it's creepy you're fapping to these fantasies since they involve fresh 18 year Olds you weirdo
>>
>>18397717
Underage b&
>>
>>18397743
I graduated high school last year bro. go troll elsewhere, because now you're reaching
>>
>>18397609
bunp
>>
Proms are fucking depressing. Just stay home and play vidya until 5 in the morning...
>>
>>18398424
the prom I was supposed to attend was a year ago
>>
bump is it OK for me to still be salty a year later
>>
>>18397609
i didn't go to prom this year because i left my ex boyfriend a year prior and he was in college at the time

i spent all of prom at some other guy's house playing vidya games and getting depressingly drunk.

i spent the night but we didn't even have sex. it was depressing.
>>
>>18399815

No, get over it. Prom isn't even that great anyway. Dance with a bunch of people in a ballroom somewhere for hours, eat and drink some okay food, go to <insert place here> for after prom.

It's not really that exciting. It's only played up for the popular kids to get voted as Prom King or Queen to feel special, other than that it's just a joke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.