[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm supposed to move to another country from a Balkan country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: yexf.jpg (18KB, 656x335px)
yexf.jpg
18KB, 656x335px
I'm supposed to move to another country from a Balkan country in 2 days. I wanted to move cuz it felt like there were gonna be more opportunities than in my poor country.

I spent a year and a half studying the language, and have gotten decent enough to get accepted into a uni abroad. I'm 20 now and I'm supposed to start in October.

Thing is, I've had depression for a long time now because I'm ugly. So I thought, why not go abroad, enrol into uni and work a side job while studying and inbetween the semesters to save up cash for surgeries?

Back then this sounded like a good idea, we're not rich and my mom won't be able to pay for my surgeries. But I actually went to the country of interest and lived there for 2 months in a shared apartment, and got to experience the city. This is when my mind changed.

I couldn't find a job in 2 months and was also lonely during that time. And I will absolutely need a job once I move to finance myself, since my mum won't be able to support me on her own.
A roommate put me into contact with one of his friends, and I'm supposed to move into his place once he's moved out.

I need to make a decision
>I really need to save up money for surgeries, but I can't get a job in my own country (not even adults with a diploma can, lack of workplaces), so I should move for the time being, but

>I don't think I'm capable of handling depression, working in a foreign language I'm not fluent in while having to study engineering in a foreign language, and being lonely, separated from my family. I think I'll go insane desu, and I fear the worst happening.

So, I really need the money, but I also need to keep my sanity, and in the end I don't really want to move, I could go to university in a city that is 30mins by train from my own, and stay with my family and in the comfort of my home, without having to work while studying (nor even being able to), but not being able to save any money, and continue beating myself daily over my ugliness.
>>
>>18397598
>Thing is, I've had depression for a long time now because I'm ugly.
Dude, you're on 4chan. We are all ugly.
>>
>>18397918
Still, that's why I'm trying to do something about it. I'll go mad if I move and I'll go crazy if I stay, I have to choose between two shit lives...
>>
>>18397598
For the love of God stop calling yourself ugly!I am not gonna say that you are beautiful or anything.I am gonna give you some advice.The way you look at yourself reflects to the people you interact with.I mean that if think you are ugly,people are gonna see you as ugly.Just don't think about it and develop your inner self
>>
>>18397990
Well, I'd agree but I fortunately have a healthy pair of eyes and a mirror home, and I'm pretty sure what I'm seeing isn't in my head.

Nevertheless, I still don't know what to do...
>>
Any thoughts, anything? Anyone? Please...
>>
last bump. so sorry that it's not a girlfriend issue, i'd probably have gotten about a 100 advices by now...
>>
>>18398809
send pic, can't be that ugly
zz iz hrv :)
>>
>>18399651
Hvala brate, hrv također. neću stari preko interneta ovakve stvari postat radije, al vjeruj mi na riječ, nije svakidašnje lice :)
>>
>>18398271
>what I'm seeing isn't in my head.
It's extremely coloured by what's in your head
>>
>>18399807
nista kao svaki genericni adv git /fit/, moj striko je pobjegao kad je bio rat, otisao u nizozemsku, imao 1 prijatelja koji se vratio, ali mu je nasao neki posao. striko naucio jezik kroz neki period koji su mu zadali ovi na poslu i eto zaradjuje masne pare sada. svakih tjedan dana se cuje s nama, sad krece u penziju pa se vraca u hrv. obitelj ce ti uvijek biti tu, pogotovo ako imas brata/sestru. nadam se da sam ti barem malo nade dao :)
>>
>>18399807
jbg odoh spavati, thread ce vjv biti dolje dok se probudim, sretno s kojom god odlukom napravis :) laku noc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.