[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sex for me cause of fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496905286265-588236060.jpg (323KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1496905286265-588236060.jpg
323KB, 3264x1836px
Ok so last week i asked my fiance to marry me she said yesbut the downside is that she told me today that the thought of having sex with me terrifies her (were both virgins) because it is her last part of being a "young adult" also she is afraid of sudden change any advise on how to deal with this
>>
You're just marrying her because you want to have sex with her, aren't you?
>>
>>18397246
No im marring her cause i love her. But sex is a part of marriage
>>
>>18397255
By that logic, if she doesn't want to have sex with you, she doesn't want to marry you.
>>
>>18397258
Honestly i dont know im not about to marry someone to just get laid could have done that with any woman
>>
>>18397243
Eat her out.
Tell her you wont insert into her unless she will want to. So she will still be virgin.

Tell her she is beautiful. Cuddle. Hug her. Feel her body. Undress her. Cuddle her again. Feel her neck, kiss, belly, kiss, cuddle, boobs, ass, thighs, then lay her down, tell her to close eyes and very carefully touch her labia. Circle around with your finger. Then bring your face close and put your tongue on her clit.Gently lick round it. Suck it like lolipop. Do the same movement all over again until she cums.

Try to google some oral guides to get the idea. Make her cum many times in a row until she will beg you to impregnate her.

Easy. And good luck with your marriage. Never treat her as granted and never allow the intimacy die. Even after pregnancy when she will feel insecure and her vagina will hurt for months, teach her you can do sex without piv and that you crave her body.

Use hugs, cuddles and apologizes as weapons against her when she gets mad at you. Keep going on "dates" even years after marriage. Praise her often and encourage her good behavior with cuddling and hugs. Buy her flowers randomly.

Good luck!
>>
>>18397294
Thanks dude i will keep that in mind
>>
>>18397298
I hope you will. Coming home with 2+ yelling dysobeying hyperactive kids from work you hate where your boss told you how worthless you are, finding out you are balding and that your now getting dangerously fat wife cooked that only meal you hate can be really stressful.

She will then yell at you for forgetting putting old socks where they belong and tells you to spend more time with kids when you cant even think straight from all the voices and rambling in your head.

You really need to develop some kind of routine, praise your wife for even trying to cook something, apologize (again) for socks, tell her how she amazes you that she hasnt gone crazy with the kids and hug her tightly whispering how glad you are you have her.

It is crucial to never start treating her as cooker / mom / maid / washing machine / figurine you beat. And once you or her start doing something troubling (fat, alcohol, no intimacy, lies, stop talking, money, behavior) you have to act fast and repair it. And really, piv sex can be at time trouble for girls. Teach her how give you quick handjobs and in return learn the oral sex for her. If she wont have sex with you after stressful day, she can always give you 5 minutes before sleep to rub one out of you. Even if you will get erectile dysfunction, never hide it from her. Be honest and trustworthy and use other body parts to please her.

From time to time we have threads here like
>is it time for divorce?
and always it is the same shit about one partner doing something retarded and other ignoring problems for years. Dont be like that.

And now go and eat her pussy until she will scream. Technically you both will remain virgins.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.