[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mothers dating preference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: black-woman-with-attitude-1.jpg (40KB, 940x772px) Image search: [Google]
black-woman-with-attitude-1.jpg
40KB, 940x772px
I'm a 22 year old black man and my mother prefers that i stick to dating within my race. I am secretly dating a white woman and i don't feel the need to tell her. How can i express my feelings towards my mother without upsetting her or worse getting kicked out of my house.
>>
>>18397200

you can't. or rather, you can't force an outcome. there is not some magical third approach guaranteed to make her change her mind.

she is who she is. she'll either accept whats happening or she wont. if you think she won't, then wait until you can support your self to drop the bomb.
>>
>>18397200
Yeah fuck, I wouldn't wanna Date nigresses aswell as they are fucking awful
>>
Do you have a healthy relationship with your father? If so, how do.you think he would feel?

Does your gf have a healthy relationship with her father? If so, does he know that you two are dating?
>>
>>18397200
You tell her "yo ma, my girlfriend is vanilla, deal with it"
>>
my father is in prison so no
>>
>>18397269
Like fucking clockwork.

What about the girl?
>>
>>18397269
>my father is in prison so no

Stereotypes don't exi-.....

You're not also eating a watermelon right now are you?
>>
whats wrong with eating watermelon
>>
>>18397302
Nothing. But stereotype wise he's 3/3. All he has to do is offer someone a mix tape and it's elevated to quads.
>>
>>18397253
As a black person I highly agree to that
>>
is it wrong for me to say this is the reason why most black women are undatable because of my mom
>>
>>18397323
Yeah cause I'm in the same boat, however I love my mom to death, but its her constant insistence on me dating a nog that's made me turn my nose at them, coupled with the fact that at a young age I saw how black girls act and it was absolutely disgusting to me.
>>
>>18397200
Your mother is a good woman. Sterilize yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.