[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another relationshit thread but with a gay twist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CEG6d3LWoAAcrog.jpg (96KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
CEG6d3LWoAAcrog.jpg
96KB, 961x759px
>be with bf of 4 years
>1st year its alright, more a rebound guy from first bf
>later into 2nd year, ask him why he's so quiet and i'd like to talk to him and be more open
>"i'm just a quiet guy with not much to say"
>whatever i guess
>4th year in, getting real fucking sick of dating someone who is a wall
>by this point i know his "im quiet" excuse is bullshit because he talks to his friends, coworkers and his worker crew pretty well even if they're new
>now; living with him for summer
>get a job at his company in a different department but still see him often
>see him standing around chatting it up with other supervisors (he's one himself) while i work
>think to self: quiet and "super busy every summer" my fucking ass
>been cold to him for 2 days now
>dumbass still hasn't realized that i'm pissed at him even after him asking both days, which just solidifies the point ive told him in the past that he doesnt pay attention to me
>had a date recently (2 weeks ago) with guy who i met a year ago and is genuinely interested and wants to see each other again

I don't even know if I should salvage this relationship. I can't find the worth of being with someone who is about as open as a fucking clam to me, can't talk to me, ignores me but says is "madly and deeply in love" with me. I also find the work so monotonous and somewhat betrayed, as someone who studies and works hard as fuck, about him being a busy guy. I could care less about leaving a few days into the job; it's not in my field, provides no useful skills, most likely won't return to the company and I'm essentially a glorified gardener so far.

However I'm cautious and treading carefully because I'm living with him for the summer, he got me the job instantly (which I don't know if his reputation will take a hit or not if I were to quit) and wants to travel out to his place in Alaska which he's said multiple times he really wants to take me out there.

Advice?
>>
>>18397139
How about you try, and actually discuss this with him. Confront the man
>but I did
NO! I mean actually try, sit down with the dude and open your heart to him. tell him you're feeling neglected because he never bothers to discuss anything with you. Being mad and cold shouldering him isn't going to do anything when he avoids speaking to you in the first place.

Relationships are a joint lift my dude, it takes effort from both sides. You gotta open up if you expect him to open up as well.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495564960310.jpg (93KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495564960310.jpg
93KB, 720x1280px
>>18397139
First off, you sound like a cunt.

Secondly, leave him he'll be better off. Boom.
>>
>>18397154
>hurr he'll be better off without you

Ha, okay based off of what? A bitter post from an anon that got neglected by a boyfriend of four fucking years and had a single date with someone he met a while back? With the addition of cold shouldering someone? If I were a cunt, I'd leave fucking him over with the job but not without telling him off and letting him know that day I took the train to the city was to meet another man, not to explore.

>>18397152
How are you supposed to confront someone who takes precedent in irrelevant things, carries a conversation with yeahs, okays, yeps, and mhms that lead absolutely nowhere? I've legitimately had a talk with him before and didn't go anywhere. I guess that was pretty stupid on me, in retrospect, not talking to him and being cold. It's not like he's hasn't noticed, I just get the impression he doesn't care too much.

I will sit down and have the talk with him another time (if he's even receptive to it) when I've cooled down because now I'm just heated.
>>
>>18397187
When you decide to lay out your neck the next time you conversate with him and he still continues to give you one worded answers and nonchalant replies, then its sad to say he's just using you as an easy fuck, and that you gotta break it off with him
>>
>>18397139
if you are not happy TELL HIM. guys are not mind readers.

he thinks things are going well.
if the 2 of you dont comunicate whats the point of a relationship with them? you deserve to be happy as well not just him getting all of his needs met...
>>
>>18397139
My, you do sound like a cunt.
Do yourself a favor and end the relationship.
>>
>>18397187
OP just stop. This relationship has gone on too long and whether or not you *can* resolve this is irrelevant because somewhere down the line he'll probably do the same and bother the shit out of you. Something has changed and you might not always know why. Maybe you've grown cold. Maybe he's grown apathetic and disinterested. You don't know yet.

Have that talk with him and then judge where you should go from there. If he's not receptive, have some dignity and break up with him and please don't sperg out if he doesn't give a fuck then, too.
>>
>>18397187
How the hell did your relationship last 4 years? You probably did something to piss him off, or you just bitch all of the time. Probably the later.

It's not hard to sit someone down with no distractions and talk to them, hell take him for a drink. You just give up to easily probably, if you talk to him about it and it goes nowhere, obviously your relationship isn't going anywhere either.
>>
>>18397216
>>18397204
>judging things based off on one pissed off post

If you guys honestly think I'm some type of cunt just because I wrote one pissed off post, then y'all retarded my dudes. I've never argued with him, never put him down, was very passive aggressive, etc. Quit assuming shit of people you've never met.

>>18397212
Thanks for the advice. Will have that talk with him later down.
>>
>>18397139
>more a rebound guy from first bf
and he still is but what is ridiculous is you wasting 4 years of your life. Suck it up and get out so you can move on.
>>
>autistic queers...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.