[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this girl but i cant seem to hold a good conversation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_3NRMjqYD.jpg (67KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3NRMjqYD.jpg
67KB, 500x708px
Im 19,
Studying to be a surgeon
Still live with parents since uni is expensive
Meet this beautiful girl and get her number
"Mainly to exchange work"
Honestly i have no fear of asking her out or with contact
My problem is i think we have nothing in common.
I like science related topics and don't know anything about current events involving celebrities or even places to eat
I love to be in a schedule and i attend school full time.
Should i try to learn more about things that are useless in order to talk to her more or forget her?
Ive only dated twice and they were dumber than her and they drove me crazy with stupid conversations. And the only girls who liked science actually liked pseudoscience(like evidence for mermaids)
What do i do to get a better conversation going?
>>
I would really like some advice, my friends say im too picky but my family always told me to look for a woman who you like to be around and talk to. Not just attractive(though she has that in spades)
>>
>>18397090
Well, do you know any specific interests that she has?
>>
>>18397098
She says she likes the environment.
She "likes watching movies" going golfing in this 3 story building, going out to eat...

I would love to do all those things but since im in uni im broke and need to save my money. I do have a car, we went to starbucks and chipotle
She found out that i never been there.
But im afraid to keep doing this since she will think i dont know anything about anything.
Im lost on what i should do.
>>
>>18397135
Well if she likes the environment you could look into that! Hikes are fun, but id say only go on. Hike together if you know eachother better.

Ask her what type of movies she likes, if she has any favorites.
>>
>>18397090
>I have no fear of asking her out or with contact
No, you definitely have a lot of fear.
>>
>>18397164
I like the idea but honestly i am a very boring person for my age. Lots of friends realize i am not very knowledgeable in most things like movies, but the environment i know a lot. But from what i can tell she like the environment like any random joe likes the park and thinks its natural. She is not dumb by any means its just our tastes are different and i hate that about myself. I never liked sports, movies, celebrities. So im new to everything and its hard to keep a convo when its on something im completely unfamiliar with. My friends even offer to pay to take me to go see a movie or to introduce me to a new show. I am happy i have such great friends but a true relationship i dont think i can with the lack of knowledge i have now. Like even classics i havent seen, like back to the future or the matrix. And i am really invested in school and the future. Sorry to sound like a retard but im not sure what to do. But hiking sounds nice.
>>
>>18397182
Yeah, the asking her out part is easy, knowing what to do or where to go that isnt boring is the hard part. My only thought when i got her number was to take her to starbucks. It was ok but im out of ideas
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.