[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: shrugging white guy.jpg (61KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging white guy.jpg
61KB, 620x413px
Hey /adv/, quick question/advice/discussion shit

TL;DR Don't want trans GF to meet step-family because they're cunts, but dad acting like I'm the bad guy

Long version: My girlfriend and I are going cross-state for my brother's graduation, and while we're out there we're gonna party with friends and family. I'm fine with her meeting my mom's side of the family, since aside from a few bad moments they've been pretty chill about her being a tranny. Dad is pretty chill too, but I've heard my step-mom and step-sister openly trashing trans people and other shit like that and I don't want them around her for fear that she might hurt their precious fee-fees in retaliation then I'm in trouble. My dad thinks it's kind of a dick move that I'd want to just do lunch with him and not the rest because he's the only one who hasn't been a huge cock about trannies in the past.

What do, /adv/?
>>
>>18396450
P.S./Edit, the fact that my step-family on my dad's side doesn't seem to get the whole tranny thing isn't the main sticking point, but that's the narrative I'm using to tell my dad they can fuck off. They've done some really shitty things to me in the past and I don't want to even be in the same room as them let alone go to lunch.
>>
>>18396450
so let me break it down to you. This has nothing to do with your boyfriend being a pretend girl and everything to do with them not accepting you as gay.
>>
>>18396450
Man you are a huge faggot and not because you are dating a trannie. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy. Just tell him that it is what it is and its not going to change and if that makes you a bad guy then so be it.
>>
>>18396471
This, sorry man, few straight men would willingly date a trans girl.
>>
>>18396471
That's the thing though, I'm not gay. If I were gay I'd be dating a guy that isn't pretending to be a chick. If anything, I'm bisexual at the very least.

>>18396474
It's just difficult because I've never liked my step-mom. I probably never will. She's a terrible fucking person and she treats everyone around her like shit, including my dad. So the fact that my dad thinks it's even a good idea to bring her to lunch after the complete shitshow that was me living with them through community college is a little irksome.
>>
>>18396487
That matter aside, if you're serious about this girl, she's gonna have to meet your family eventually, no sense putting it off.
>>
>>18396496
That's the thing though. I fucking despise those two cunts. Enough that they're basically disinvited from any future wedding plans (if it ever comes to that) that I ever have. They're basically dead to me.
>>
>>18396487
Then say that to his face. Stop dancing around the issue. My step dad was a huge faggot who would yell at my mom when he was mad and I told him straight to his face that he disgusts me and he ended up changing for the better but I still dont talk to him or try to spend time with him. Waaaaah what will my dad think of me when I have a legitimate reason for disliking someone he is close with. Who gives a shit. Do you have a spine?
>>
>>18396521
That's fair. I just don't want to damage my relationship with my father because he's getting up there in years and he's not in the best health, so if something ever happens to him I don't want our relationship as father and son to be bitter because his wife is a whore.
>>
>>18396521
Not sure about spine but they both have balls :^)
>>
>>18396530
Kek

I'm fortunate enough to be dating a tranny who isn't also a big fucking SJW cuck
>>
>>18396527
Thats literally his choice. You need to be firm in your choice though. If he brings her then you have to leave. There is nothing worse than a person who draws a line in the dirt and backs down.
>>
>>18396581
Fair game. I'll talk it out with my girl and see what she says. This is going to suck ass but better to tear off the band-aid sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18396591
Can't you ask your girl to be civil with step mom and step sis, instead of starting a family feud right off the bat?

Have they ever been rude to her, or talked about her?
>>
>>18396598
My girl will be chill if I ask her to, she's not a bitch, but I'd rather not expose her to the sheer toxicity that is my step-family
>>
idk about your boipucci problems but I can relate on the family shit. I wouldn't want a serious gf to meet my mom and step dad. it's just toxic. if you don't want to hang out with them, don't hang out with them. if you don't want your... gf/bf/whatever to have to deal with them, then don't introduce them. it's not your dad's call.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.