[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck are all the 20-something year old females?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Bonnie_Tyler_Holding_a_Hero.jpg (24KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie_Tyler_Holding_a_Hero.jpg
24KB, 316x316px
I am really distraught because I can't find people my own age to meet or do stuff with I guess. I am 26 and ever since I graduated college, I NEVER EVER see women my age or within 2-3 years of it.

I look around me while driving and all I ever see are women in minivans. Old geezer women. Crazy women who are like 45 and just completely nuts. Obese brood mother women with like 8 kids in tow in the mall.

I never EVER see women who are like 20 something just hanging out or out and about doing stuff. Why is that? I am looking REALLY hard too. Like actively scanning people and trying to figure out their age.

Is it just this aids ass city I live in? I live in Springfield, MA and I thought it was a okay city? Maybe not?

Is there just not a lot of mid twenty something females in general?

Women who are like 23-27... Where the fuck are you?
>>
Nowadays, they're all in the basement online. Just like the young men.
>>
>>18396378
is this really it? cause I had this thought today as well.
>>
>>18396378
This is not true at all. Women don't basement dwell like dudes.

Anyway, I am just discouraged because I desire to meet new women and actually try to make sociable connections I guess.. but I honestly cannot find women my age. Its such a weird feeling when you can see teenage women, old women, middle aged women but NO women that are your age.

Maybe I am seeing women who are in their mid twenties but they look way younger than they are?
>>
>>18396389
Obviously not.

>27 here
I sympathise with you though, but more on superficial level. I can't seem to find average-to-ugly girls in my city in that age group. It seems like they cashed in their chips and are all in relationships.

Actually, to be honest, it seems like they sent all the average-to-ugly people in my city have been sent off to the gulags or something. The only average-to-ugly people I see anymore are low skill workers. I feel like they might kill me soon.
>>
>>18396408

I was thinking the same thing. I feel like single women who aren't crazy, completely out of shape(I don't mind chubby girls, as long as they are healthy). Basically, women who are incredibly average are sought after because its not everyday you get to meet and date and even be in a relationship with a person who isn't completely bonkers or a unhealthy wreck.

Basically, all the average middle 20's women are taken.
>>
>>18396365
They are going to college and getting careers and making the lives of actual successful men a living hell
>>
>>18396365
You're likely in the wrong place. Move to east coast like NYC, Philly, Boston, or DC.

Im in SF and its exactly like your situation, bunch of 4s who act like 9s. Thats why we have the 49ers lol
>>
>>18396365
you might have to venture into another town...
>>
>>18396414
Basically.

>women who are incredibly average are sought after
But just to make things clear, I'm not saying that I would mind an above average girl, it's just that I'm realistic about my aims since I have the looks and personality of a brick. It's just a little frustrating that I can't even aim low and I'm surrounded by chicks who could appear in fashion commercials.
>>
>>18396404
My kid does. Drives me fucking crazy. Wonders why she can't meet someone...cause she never goes out except with one guy. Who show up occasionally, just enough to keep stringing her along. Gonna bury him the backyard someday. Every time she dates anyone else they scare her off by getting too serious too fast. So she goes back to her little garage apartment and stays on her computer.
>>
i'm 28 and the girls my age are getting married and have a family, just like me. pregnancy yoga classes and playgrounds are full of them.
it's already too late, i'm sorry.
i know one who's 30 and single and she is a walking red flag and spends her time at home, taking questionable selfies and editing them to oblivion to post them on ig. it's sad to watch.
>>
>>18396365
My 26 year old lg is where she should be - in bed waiting for me to spank the hell out of her until she cries then fuck her into the mattress. Yep I'm 50.
>>
>>18396627
Must be nice. My old lady is asleep in bed...and expects me to keep my hands to my fucking self when I get there, she's gotta work tomorrow. Doubt I'd have the energy for all that anyway. But looking forward to that Saturday morning wake up bone.
>>
>>18396423
Underrated
>>
>>18396419
kek
>>
>>18396423
Also from SF, lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.