[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I are becoming stable again. For about five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend and I are becoming stable again. For about five days we had multiple fights, two of these days we almost broke up. The main reason we started fighting, was because she was going to hang out with an old "friend". Before we started dating she was hanging out with this guy, eventually they became friends with benefits. She thought he was cute, and messaged him. He broke with his girlfriend because of her. They both were attracted to each other, but she tries to deny this, by saying he was only a friend with benefits. Well, there was some overlap with them hanging out and our relationship. I thought nothing of it, she told me they were friends. So when they hung out I never said anything, but always had a sick feeling. One day she told me they switched clothes as a joke, and I was pissed. We talked it out, and it seemed like she would cut off all contact. But she didn't. They still talked. One day I was hanging out with my friends, I decided to call her. Well, she said she was going to hang with him and he was going to take pictures of her, because he's a photographer. I got livid. After that day after day we were fighting, but as I said things have been going steady. He's her only friends, and she felt like I was controlling who she can cannot hang out with. Which I can see her point, but this is a guy that she had feelings for and vise versa. I felt like a dick, but I don't want my girlfriend being around this guy without me. She said he wouldn't do anything or cross bounders, but he already did with the switching of the clothes. The issue isn't resolved and I don't know what to do about it.
>>
Break up, feel bad about it, and cry if you want. But, you have to get the fuck out of that relationship anon, it is going to hurt more down the line.
>>
>>18396305
I just can't bring myself to breakup with her, I love her so much. I just want things to work with us.
>>
>>18396392

It won't work out, you're asking her to choose you or him and women don't like conflict, she'll either lie more or just grow distant.

As a man that went through something similar, take the pragmatic approach and cut it off.
>>
>>18396870
Yeah this Anon knows what he's talking about. Your GF has already done so many trust breaking things and you should have dipped as soon as she was like oh hey I want to hang out with someone who i fucked.
T. A girl who was still long distance friends with her ex and ended up cheating even long distance.
It's never a good idea to talk to people you fucked when you have someone else. Get out now op.
>>
>>18396297
I've been in the same situation before, OP. Lo and behold, she cheated on me.
Just cut it off anon. The longer you hold on, the more it will hurt you in the end. Realize your infatuation is nothing more than an addiction. I know the post-breakup depression will hurt for a while, OP, but just remember that it's chemical, like a bad drug trip, and will subside eventually. Focus more on yourself. Lift and talk to other girls. Move on. You were fine before her and will be better after her.
>>
>>18396392
If you want to keep her then you continue to share and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18396392
You love your idea of her. Not the real her.

If someone said to you 5 years ago, "there's this slut you'll meet. She bangs some dude as a casual sex agreement, she'll agree not to see him or fuck him and then she'll contonue seeing him, taking her clothes off with him, and they'll take pictures - and that's just the stuff she'll tell you about. Do you love her?", you would say "Wtf?! No! Why would I love someone who does that?" Rightly so, too. Because you are only focusing on the imaginary version of her.

Not. The. Real. Her.
>>
If I break up with her, how do I move on. Besides this one thing, she's amazing to me. Listens to my problems, cooks, takes an interest in the things I like, and the sex is bomb.
I just don't know what I'd do without her.
>>
dump her now, obviously
>>
>>18396297
She probably gets fertile cumming with her “friend” dump her and find someone better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.