[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to talk to grill >she stop responding after an exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Girls[1].png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
490KB, 449x401px
>try to talk to grill
>she stop responding after an exchange or two
>you call her out on being short

>"lol, sorry, im just sooooo busy lately"

literally every girl ever

why do they do this? and how to combat it?
>>
>>18396206
I wonder how old these women look today
>>
>>18396206
You again. The girls don't like to go out with creeps or losers
>>
Monitoring. Can't stand it these days.
>>
>>18396223
literally the first time ive posted this. i dont come here often either. maybe youre confusing me withs omeone?
>>
Because they are not interested but don't want to be rude. Move on.
>>
>>18396223
you have absolutely no ability to profile. are you aware of this?
>>
>>18396233
This
>>
>>18396233
Thirding this. They just don't want to talk to you. I'm sure we've all been there. Don't even over think it. Just move on.
>>
>>18396206
>why do they do this?
Because they don't want to talk to you but don't want to be overtly rude
>and how to combat it?
Don't try to talk to them anymore

This isn't rocket science, no wonder they all pull that shit if you don't know when to gracefully bow out.
>>
>>18397633
>no wonder they all pull that shit if you don't know when to gracefully bow out
To be fair, it'd help if these fucking weak girls developed backbones and called spades motherfucking shovels.
>>
>>18397704
You've a thing or two to learn about a woman's role in life, Anon
>>
>>18397713
Thanks anon, I'll pass that info along to my wife of 10+ years.

I have no skin in this game, it just shits me that boys are still dealing with girls who 'communicate' in this manner.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.