[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170607_173000322.jpg (897KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_173000322.jpg
897KB, 1456x2592px
I need help. I cheated on my boyfriend, and it wasn't my fault, but I feel like it was. Someone else kissed me but I didn't push them away or anything and kissed them back. I told my boyfriend, and he's fine with it. But I'm not. I hate myself over this, I'm extremely suicidal and I almost died over this, got off with only a lot of cutting. Because he says I'm the only reason hes happy and still alive. Which makes me feel even worse. I don't know how to make myself accept that I did this, and how to move on.
>>
If I kissed another woman
>b-but she kissed meee!!!
I'd be looking at a divorce.

You are feeling guilty because you would not tolerate the same behavior from him.
>>
>>18396183
>didnt cheat
>kissed someone else
First off that is a very loose interpretation of cheating.
Second if that is your interpretation then mutual kissing would fall under that.
Third he definitely cares that you kissed another dude but only in the same way that he would care if you slapped him in the face.
If you are remorseful then make sure it never happens again.
You can even go overboard and stop associating with other dudes for all that matters.
>>
To the men reading this, do know that this is exactly what happens when you put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>18396183
A summer of blowjobs should set things straight.

I'm glad I'm a degenerate. I don't ever in my life want to stop kissing new people, no matter how many women consider me their SO.
>>
>>18396199
What happens?
>>
>>18396183
>and it wasn't my fault, but I feel like it was. Someone else kissed me but I didn't push them away or anything and kissed them back.
It's this mentality that really confuses me. It's not my fault but I did nothing to stop it and didn't push him away. Well, it may not be your fault that the kiss was initiated but it was your fault once you became a willing participant. I don't believe he forced you or tied you up to do it. Therefore, you should feel bad, apologize to your bf, and promise it won't happen again. (Most of which you have done) The next time someone tries that, tell them no and push them away. Mistakes are a learning opportunity so learn and move on from this. You're lucky you have a bf that's understanding.
>>
>>18396234
I think his point is something along the lines of "Being weak causes women to be dissatisfied which causes them to cheat on you" or "Don't think that all of your problems are going to be solved just because you got a girlfriend.
>>
Can you give more details on how the kiss happened?
>>
>>18396183
Damn I love whores like you who get so caught up and then mentally shred yourself over your own sluttiness.
>>
>>18396183

In simple terms, you feel guilty because you know what you did was wrong and you wouldn't be accepting of it if the roles were reversed with your boyfriend. However he has accepted your mistake, so you should try to learn from it, never repeat it and move on and try to be happy together. Try to put your energy into making him happy as opposed to hurting yourself.
>>
>>18396234
That having a gf doesn't erase you being a beta male. Cause shit like this will happen where she'll dabble on how much she can get away with. Personally I don't feel bad for fucking a betas gf, not at all. If you were the shit then she wouldn't be on my dick.
>>
>>18396183
You should just go through with killing yourself, honestly. You went into a relationship, and you blew it. You aren't trustworthy.

>>18397079
You aren't fucking any beta's girlfriends, you're fucking some loser trash slut who is weak minded. Girls aren't a bunch of nuts and bolts, they have perfect decision making skills just like men. If they don't think something with their boyfriend is turning out well, you talk about it or break up. Only a pathetic worthless girl would ever cheat because of anything you mentioned. Especially when they go cry about it on forums and act like they didn't mean to do it. If you didn't you wouldn't have.
>>
>>18396183
>. I told my boyfriend, and he's fine with it

evrytime
>>
>>18396183
>I cheated on someone
>He kissed me

What are you 12? Come back when you get double stuff by two random guys because you got so drunk you forget you had a boyfriend.
>>
>>18396183
>it wasn't my fault
>and kissed them back

Are you stupid?
It WAS your fault. You participated.

That being said your BF forgave you.
So 'just' make sure NEVER to do it again.

For the felt guilt: It might sound retarded, but confession DOES help. Someone telling you your sins are gone is great.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>18397801
Cheating isn't exclusive to men or women and both are disgusting and imo need a beat down if they do slut up their relationship
>>
>>18396183
Cutting to feel yourself... Maybe you should start by assuming your actions and choices. Then instead of destructing yourself out of frustration/shame/attention craving, you could actually experience what you want from the beginning. Dump your bf if he does not care about you kissing another dude, have some respect for yourself.
>>
>and it wasn't my fault
Yes, it was.
>got off with only a lot of cutting
There is your problem. You are mentally unstable.
>I don't know how to make myself accept that I did this, and how to move on
Accept that you are a whore and don't care about hurting your boyfriend's feelings no matter how much you try and convince yourself that you do. You will get over it. He won't ever trust you again the same way he did
>>
>>18397886
>have some respect for yourself
My sides are orbiting Saturn right about now
>>
>>18396183
Lost 2 great friends to suicide this year. Almost ate a 12 guage. Dont fucking do it op.

Shit happens.

Its healthey u feel a little bad about it but u did the right thing and came clean. It was a mistake. Shit happens.

Stop the cutting and self harm shit. Go to a shrink.

Living life every day suicidal and hating yourself isnt living. Its torture and begging for death at every turn.

You gotta learn to handle this shit or get meds or both.

No shame in it. Im on meds. Suicidal. Used to do man work and party with the best of them.

Now i dont even want to wake up...
>>
yeah its your fault op and the fun fact about cutting or committing suicide is that it doesn't erase what you did so own up to it or break up with your boyfriend 'cause obviously don't love him
>>
>>18396183
faggot
>>
>>18396183
>I cheated on my boyfriend, and it wasn't my fault
>>
>>18397079
Well you're obviously not getting any pussy if you're posting here so stop larping
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.