[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you are on a date with a girl, can the size of her purse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1469309208195.png (118KB, 317x217px) Image search: [Google]
1469309208195.png
118KB, 317x217px
When you are on a date with a girl, can the size of her purse give away what she is expecting or thinking?
>>
Worry about getting a date first OP.
>>
>>18395982

lol
>>
Yes, generally large purses indicate a fondness of dogs, smaller for cats. If you're not an animal lover in general, you shouldn't fucking date women.
>>
what?
>>
File: 1cpredCLOSE2.jpg (188KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
1cpredCLOSE2.jpg
188KB, 800x523px
>>18395982
Yes,
A large purse signals that she will kill you with a large weapon (bat, golf club, shotgun, attack helicopter, etc.).
A small purse signals that she will kill you with an untraceable weapon (poison tree frogs, black plague, Soul Sucker 3000, and the likes).
A woman with no purse is pic related.
>>
I hate large purses because every bitch I know who has one is a mess and has like two year old antibiotics, thousands of Receipts, change up the dick, and I assume rocks based on weight
>>
I have a large purse and I like it cause you can carry a lot of stuff. I can have my wallet, keys, first-aid kit, pens, chapstick, sketchbook, tissues, and a water bottle. Makes you feel prepared for anything.
>>
>>18395989
>If you're not an animal lover in general, you shouldn't fucking date women
no tell me this isn't true
>>
>>18397091
>Makes you feel prepared for anything.

My type of girls.
Typically a date for me is all about survival and exploration in alien environments.
>>
>>18395982
As purse volume decreases, likelihood of purse to outfit coordination increases. The relative level of coordination in your date's appearance may estimate their emotional investment in a given social encounter.
>>
>>18397105
Exactly! I mean granted I do have a lot of useless bullshit to balance it out. But if you ever need a band-aid I will have one.
>>
>>18397091
This. I always thought my mother was crazy, but now that I'm actually a functioning adult, I could live out of my handbag.

>>18397106
Not true if she knows how to curate her wardrobe. My everyday handbag is a colour that goes with the rest of my wardrobe pretty well.
>>
>>18397116
I need condoms.
>>
>>18397120
>relative level of coordination
Is your fancier purse smaller than your everyday?
>>
>>18397134
Sure, but it doesn't coordinate better or worse than my everyday one.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18395982
>>
post your purses, girls
I need to fap
>>
>>18397141
>everything goes with black
You do you. My point is that when I like or want to like a guy I invest a little more in my appearance. This effect can be measured as a function of purse volume.
>>
>>18396036
lmfao I'll be honest, my mind went here
>poison tree frogs
rofl

I think I got it, a big purse could be a change of clothes?
>>
>>18397157
Where did I say it was black? It's not. And I said it goes with everything *in my wardrobe* not that it goes with everything.
>>
>>18397158
>tfw she meets you at the coffee shop with a duffel
>>
>>18397173
either she's got power tools for disposing of my body, or we're going to have a fun week lol.
>>
>>18397165
OP this is a teachable moment. Purse volume is not the most unbiased estimator of emotional investment. You should really be using a robust estimator of wardrobe covariance in any predictive date model.
>>
File: country-road-12[1].jpg (155KB, 610x412px) Image search: [Google]
country-road-12[1].jpg
155KB, 610x412px
>>18397178
Pic related are popular here. You could conceivably fit a small body in one of these.
>>
>>18397190
oh, nah that'd be a she's staying awhile bag. too cute to have death tools in it.

>tfw no qt to show up with a duffel bag and stay awhile.
>>
>>18397220
>oh, nah that'd be a she's staying awhile bag. too cute to have death tools in it.
Exactly. You wouldn't see it coming and you'd let your guard down.
>>
>>18397091
>goes on date with 999 useless things in big purse
>no condoms
Everytime.
>>
>>18397367
>goes on date with 999 useless things in big purse
Everything in my purse is useful, thank you very much. I don't even have shit like receipts floating around in there.
>>
>>18397383
Is it your fetish to randomly cock tease anons on chinese cartoon movies board?

Because your
>prepared for everything image of girl
turned me on.
>>
>>18397383
shouldn't forget condoms though, they have minimal volume and you have no idea when and where you will need them
>>
>>18397393
Wasn't her, but I might as well be. Do you want to hear a list of things I have in my purse?
>>
>>18397396
I'm in a long term relationship. No need for condoms.
>>
>>18397397
Yes.
Tissues? With mentol smell?

>>18397402
What if some gentelman will want to rape you?
>>
>>18397405
Tissues
Pens
Small notebook
Hair ties
Hair clips
Tampons
Painkillers
Hand cream
Cuticle oil
Charging cable for my phone
Clear nail polish in case I get a run in my tights
Lip balm in various colours
Breath mints
Drink bottle
Snack
Wallet
Bandaids in my wallet
Swipe pass to get into work
Headphones
Mirror
Hair comb
Sample bottle of perfume
If the weather's a bit iffy, a cardigan

And that's just off the top of my head.

>What if some gentelman will want to rape you?
Oh, of course. How silly of me
>>
>>18397416
>painkillers
>hand cream
>nail polish
>breath mints
>!!!!! snack !!!!

If you ever feel lonely, tell me and i will marry you. Girl carring snack to feed her boyfriend anytime. What a dream.
>>
>>18397427
dude that's snack for her
and it's probably a big mac
kek
>>
>>18397437
Found the jealous purseless girl not prepared to feed her bf anytime.

>big mac
Are you implying big mac is too big for a snack?
>>
>>18397447
ok lmao desperate neckbeard
>>
>>18397450
http://lucidphilosophy.com/3-ad-hominem/

See you in the next thread!
>>
>>18397456
>muh logical fallacy

It's funny because you used it first
>>
>>18397461
>first
Not exactly. And it was more like a banter. Not an attack at you.

But you for some reason took it personally. On the other hand calling somebody desperate neckbeard is typical insult when you run out of arguments, more than ever on 4chan.

Have a nice day. Shame you scared away that lady with a snacks. She has been fun.

>nail polish
Jeez, girls are strange.
>>
>>18397463
>Jeez, girls are strange.
Why?
>>
>>18397463
>There was no argument btw it's just banter.
That applies even more to my post.

You seem really confused. Is "having an argument" on 4chan really that important
>>
>>18397472
If calling people desperate neckbeards is banter/fun for you, then your banter game is really weak.
>having an argument
If i wanted pure undistilled memes, insults and random screams into darkness, i would be on /b or similiar. Here i expect above average convos about the meaning of life and stuff.

>>18397469
If the content of daily carry in purse isnt proof, then i dont know what is. You femanons are so different in thinking patterns it is insane :-)

But i really appreciate the snack thing. If my gf would feed me for the troubles, i would behave like a obedient dog around her just to earn a treat.

>why
When boy wants something, he is either shy / afraid of showing emotions and do nothing or just ask / do it.

When girl wants something, you can be sure she will do 999 things, but not the one she wants.

Is that enough example for you? Girls are almost NEVER direct in anything. But it is okey if they will feed me. For snack i will forgive them.
:-)
>>
>>18395989
>If you're not an animal lover in general, you shouldn't fucking date women.

Onto men it is.
>>
>>18397489
>If the content of daily carry in purse isnt proof, then i dont know what is. You femanons are so different in thinking patterns it is insane :-)
What are you talking about? What does this have to do with nail polish?
>>
>>18397489
>Here i expect above average convos about the meaning of life and stuff

Sorry, didn't know I hit too close. Thought most guys would just laugh it off instead of citing philosophy debate website lmao
>>
File: dsc.jpg (100KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
dsc.jpg
100KB, 750x750px
>>18397492
Dont worry femanon, you can keep any stuff in your purse. Recently i started bodyweight routine to become more /fit/ so in the worst case scenario i will use your purse as weight to train more while we are on date. Just dont forget the snake for me too :-)

Coloring your nails is cool too. You can even use magic color if you want.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.