[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I introduce myself to someone when I'm boring as fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1495256207546.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1495256207546.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
How do I introduce myself to someone when I'm boring as fuck?
>>
>>18395925
Make shit up nigger
>>
>>18395925
All u have to do is memorize a few details about ur self, then add some fake shit to it
>>
>>18395925
Does she play gwent?
>>
>>18395941
Like, hi I'm Steve, I go to "some shit" uni or work at "some shit place", "add shitty fake interesting shit" like: I made a video game when u was younger
>>
>>18395925
Loser go away with your loser question for advice. Thanks
>>
this thread is retarded.

>hi, I'm [your name here], (then talk about her) I could help but notice you like x, what is that. what are you drawing/listening to/reading/etc.

no one gives a fuck what you do. I mean stop being boring, but no one gives a fuck these days. she won't ask if you keep asking about her.
>>
1) Punch the next person you see.
2) Introduce yourself: "Hi, I'm Steve, I punch people!"
3) You aren't boring anymore.
>>
>>18395925
"Hey you dumb whore, I'm going to take you on a date tonight and then we're gonna go back to my place and fuck. OK? Good. Pick you up at 7. Cya"
>>
Get some killer hobbies
>>
Shadow box when you talk, that's what I do.
>>
Fake it. Pretend you're an actor in a play. Know your lines, listen more than you talk. Works for me.
>>
>>18395925
>"Hi, I'm anon."
>Make eye contact, slight smile and extend your hand for a handshake
>"And you are?"
That's really all it takes.
>>
>>18395936
But what if you want a life long friend? Wouldn't they call you out on your bs eventually?
>>
>>18396872
Then actually do something so they don't. You make it sound like you're incapable of doing litterally anything.
>>
>>18395925
Say, do you have any penguins in your pocket? Because I really need to break the ice here.
>>
>>18395925
i am boring as fuck as well and can't make shit up. i don't like to lie. the advice here is trash tier
>>
>>18395925

Where is this happening? Who are you meeting?
>>
>>18396872

Dude, chill. You have to let that kind of thing happen. Don't plan on how to make a friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.