[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm just wanna find fuck but also poor and don't have an apartment. I can afford modest dates but can't takes girls back to my place for sex, neither can we fuck in my car because the air conditioning is broke and it'll be a few more months before I can afford to fix it.

So how do I approach this? Do I ask girls straight off the bat they wanna take me back to their place? So I don't waste money on a date going nowhere?
>>
>>18395745
>So I don't waste money on a date

Tinder isn't really a fuck app. If you match someone on tinder you will have to go on a date with them. If you think the date is going well enough for sex. Take her to her place.
>>
>>18395769
it definitely is a fuck app, the fact that people use it for dating and/or free meals doesn't change that

anyway should I bring it up beforehand? I don't really want to spend money taking some bitch out and then her trying to get back to my place then awkwardly realizing that neither of us have anywhere to go to fuck. basically kills the moment.
>>
>>18395778
>it definitely is a fuck app,
Not really since there are real fuck apps. Like Fling

>anyway should I bring it up beforehand?

Sure it probably wont go the way you think, but you wont waste any money.
>>
I want to go on a dinner date with a cute girl. I dont care if I ever see her again.
What's weird is i'm 18 which is probably a red flag. "Why can't he just get a date at school"? Etc.
Is Tinder for me?
>>
>>18395799
>there are real fuck apps. Like Fling
I've got some bad news for you anon
>>
>>18395745
Might as well install the app and swipe for a bit. Also just fuck with the window open.
>>
>>18395745
If your fairly attractive yoy can meet hoes on okcupid like i did and everyone of them had a car job and smoked me out on goos weed gave me money ect.
Some where pill junkies though but same senario
>>
>>18395778
>clearly hasn't used Tinder
>confident on how everybody uses it
You're one stupid fuck mate.

>So how do I approach this?
Promise not to cry when nobody responds to you.
>>
>>18395820
Just try it out, no negatives in trying...
>>
These threads are kinda stupid when nobody acknowledges the fact that tinder works different for different
>countries/cultures
>ages
and within those denominators, different people are different and like/look for/are open to different things

Take me for instance. If I gave you people my stats, nobody would predict that it's even possible for me to get to fuck, let alone date, any woman remotely valuable in what is considered the dating pool appropriate for my age and looks.

I'm not doing too bad in the looks department, but I'm borderline manlet, who doesn't work out. I am however oldfag, piss-poor and struggling artist. Some women will find this exotic, but few will consider it for any long term.

Yet, women get wet, some wait around for literally months before I take time to meet them, and every now and again a certain few fall madly in love with me - which brings me to my point:

It's all about knowing how to talk to and treat women. I don't own a car, heck I don't even have a license, I've been homeless for five years, but I always manage to find a shower before a date or bringing someone to my studio (where I sleep - no running water, mind you,) and most importantly I know how turn unfortunate circumstances into something interesting.

OP, go on dates and be outcome-independent. You will gain important experience just by dating them, and if she seem DTF, and you don't want to tell her you live with your parents, just tell her you should go to her place, because your place is a bit weird atm. If she asks you why, just tell her don't worry about it (or that you live with weird people,) you don't mind her place, and proceed to build attraction and make out or whatever, get her mind off it. You might even leave in a joke before you meet her about how you hope she had time to clean her room before the date, because you're NOT taking her back to yours - but only ever do this if your conversations are sexual at all. Just don't take any of this too seriously
>>
>>18396135

Tarryn. Get off the computer.
>>
>>18396004
says the faggot who thinks tinder is for goody two shoes christians saving sex for marriage and that no one has ever hooked up on it, and then recommends apps which aren't even around anymore
>>
"Hey, my sister and her kid are in town and are staying at my place. Should I text her and tell her to not expect me tonight?"

If things go well, be honest with her. It likely won't last just because of that fact.

As a side note, you should focus on getting your life together. You don't want anything long term because women are EXPENSIVE. It's very easy to spend your money on them, and it seems like you need all the money you can get. If you find a unicorn that is okay with your situation and doesn't drain you need to hold on to her.
>>
>>18396799
tfw women have spent more money on me than I have on them. I'm >>18396135 btw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.