[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: T1J6z8J.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T1J6z8J.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
An older coworker who is this absolutely gorgeous blonde, just a really enjoyable person to be around and way out of my league gave me her number earlier tonight after work. What should I text her?

I was thinking of just texting her saying "hey this is (insert name)" so she has my number. I should see her tomorrow evening at work and maybe propose hanging out after?
>>
In what context did she give you her number? That's a pretty big detail.
>>
>>18395740

We've had a few very in depth conversations about life and such. A few days ago we were talking and it turns out we often frequent the same park for jogging/walking/relaxing and she mentioned she would have to lookout for me the next time I'm there. Today she just slipped me her number right after her shift and smiled. Maybe she just wants to be friends/hangout? I don't really care either way honestly she is a very nice person I would be open to just being friends as well. Our age is difference is 11 years (I'm 23 she's 34).
>>
>>18395763
Don't be a fucking dweeb, dude, lol. A woman like that isn't going to give you her number like that unless she wants you to romance her on some level at the least.
>>
>>18395784

Welp you're probably right. Better put my prosthetic cock on.

So what should I text her?
>>
>>18395790
> Better put my prosthetic cock on.
u wot m8?

>So what should I text her?
Haven't you ever romanced someone? First of all, the way you're typing now? You know, only using periods and question marks?

Women want their heart rate to go up a bit! They need to feel desired! Attractive! pretty! Smart!

Don't just copy this, but make it your own thoughts, because I talk a certain way and you do too and if you just copy other people's shit you'll just alienate yourself from her, but for example "Hey ___, this is ___, I was happily surprised when you gave me your number earlier! What'cha up to this evening?"

You know, how's she doing, blah blah blah, getting to know her, getting comfortable, and eventually leading up to, one day, sooner or alter if it goes well, going to either her place or bringing her to yours for coffee, or whatever other interest you found you share in your information gathering process where you get to know her.
>>
>>18395805

I'm just kidding because I am autistic my cock is decent enough. Anyway thanks.
>>
>>18395808
If you are literally autistic, the biggest problem I've seen with autistic people in social interaction is that they are like bumps on a log. Their thought processes seem to involve and revolve around themselves entirely which is alienating to others.

Everyone is selfish and thinks of themselves, but when you're with a woman you're trying to win over, it has to be about her, too, and clearly so, or she will either think you're not really interested or she'll lose her interest without something to refuel it, advance it, or bind you to her in some way.
>>
>>18395834

I am not actually autistic dude this is just 4chan. I can carry meaningful conversations with people which I am pretty sure autistic people mostly can't.
>>
>>18395805
So do people get in relationships without manipulating the fuck out of each other?
>>
Keep it simple man, don't text too much, say hello, exchange pleasantries then set a time/date to go walk/jog in the park. That is the clear next move here imo
>>
Wtf is wrong with you all "hello female, I appreciate your acknowledgement of my presence". Cripes.

Just be fun. Don't text her just for the sake of texting her. Text her when you have a fun idea or event planned "hey I'm at that park - try and find me ;) [insert relatable joke]"
>>
Jesus Christ what the fuck is with this board? It's like autists giving autists advice.

Dude, call her in two days and ask her if she wants to go out on a date. Not hangout, date. You need to make it clear what you want the relationship to be from the getgo. Don't wind up in the friendzone.
>>
>>18396114
Are you trolling? Do you think what you proposed as a text is something that women would find attractive?
>>
>>18396145
I recommend hangout first specifically as its a coworker situation, shit can get awkward real fast.
>>
>>18396159
Nah she's 34. She's past "hang out" bs. Women in their 30s call them dates. Source: I'm a 33 year old man that dates women and hangs out with confused girls under 25.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.